In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• ^^ Lol!! That doesn't help! That just makes me want to talk about the art and science of Kulash dentistry! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oye, doesn't it look like you could almost just fall into his mouth and get swallowed up?
  • Okay, since we've gotten a bunch of "comments" with links about gang rape, etc. mad.gif , I've changed it so you can only leave comments on pics in the gallery if you register.

But that's okay--registering is fun! All the cool kids are doing it! rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 11:53 PM)
    ^^ Lol!! That doesn't help! That just makes me want to talk about the art and science of Kulash dentistry! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oye, doesn't it look like you could almost just fall into his mouth and get swallowed up?

laugh.gif

I absolutely love that pic.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 09:55 PM)
    Okay, since we've gotten a bunch of "comments" with links about gang rape, etc. mad.gif , I've changed it so you can only leave comments on pics in the gallery if you register.

But that's okay--registering is fun! All the cool kids are doing it! rolleyes.gif

Oye! Why are people so mentally ill!? mad.gif
  • Maybe it starts with gum disease?? ohmy.gif
  • Lol!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif .Ah yes, it all starts w/ gum disease...The infection in their gums goes straight to their brains
  • EVERYBODY FLOSS!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 24 2007, 04:53 AM)

First of all - yes, it does. Scarily so. unsure.gif

And secondly - I love you for saying oye. Twice. smile.gif

Also, the british are renowned for having awful teeth, apparently...
    but I make sure I floss, Dr Tempe, don't worry!
  • Hey smile.gif

I added my pics from Milwaukee 11/26/06

and from Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL, 7/8/06
    These are bigger files than the ones I put on Flickr, so they're rather scrumptious.
  • scrumptious indeed...

happy.gif
  • I know I've seen the second picture before, and the thought occurred again -

Is Damian wearing lipstick????
  • i don't think so.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 08:29 PM)
    I know I've seen the second picture before, and the thought occurred again -

Is Damian wearing lipstick????

I sure looks like it.
  • i think its the lighting because the rest of his face is sort of a weird color in this picture so, if his lips are already pink (naturally pink, not some funky pink lipstick mad.gif ), its going to show up even darker and pinker.

sometimes people ask me if i'm wearing lipstick and i'm not.
  • laugh.gif
    i dont think hes wearing lipstick...maybe just some chapstick...

that photo of damian is wonderful wub.gif
  • yeahh i love it.
  • Thanks, I love it, too.

I have an 8 x 10 of it hanging in my cubicle ... rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 11:14 PM)
    She got some really good ones of the dance (I mean apart from the glorious shirt-lifting).

Awww, thanks Sheri! I'm honored. wub.gif
  • Ha--no problem.

Latest update: I added some live pics from 2000-2002 (go to Last Uploads), including Summerfest '02 and Tampa's Next Big Thing '02.
  • Got today's GMA appearance up. Downloadable.