In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 26 2007, 04:01 PM)
    Got today's GMA appearance up. Downloadable.

WTF?!?!!! WTF?!?!!! WTF?!?!!! WTF?!?!!!
    How come I didn't know they would be on GMA today?!? Argh!! *runs over to O.G.C*
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 26 2007, 07:01 PM)
    Got today's GMA appearance up. Downloadable.

Thanks, Sheri! Didn't know they were on, but makes sense, since they're in NYC. (Duh.)

Ugh. Sawyer, at the end: "Love having YouTube videos on, always." Oh, God, they're so smarmy! I can just imagine the meetings where these old people are saying to each other, "We have got to get ON this YouTube thing. What's happening? I don't understand it, but let's get some of these people on our show, so we'll be seen as hip." Her tone through this whole thing is smarmy and self-congratulatory. Ugh!

And you can tell they have NO idea what to make of the Wallpaper video. Confusing and awesome, that's the goal! Congratulations, boys!

Damian: "Well, we're just a rock band..." Way to control the interview, Damian. In my work, I have had to learn how to keep control of your message when you're being interviewed on TV, and it's hard. Damian does a good job.

Sorry. I'm in an analytical, critical mood. Hope I didn't ruin this short segment for anyone. TV appearances seem to be a necessary evil. But I hope some people, at least, see how cute Damian and Tim are and decide to learn more. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 26 2007, 06:56 PM)
    WTF?!?!!! WTF?!?!!! WTF?!?!!! WTF?!?!!!
    How come I didn't know they would be on GMA today?!? Argh!! *runs over to O.G.C*

Don't feel bad--it was just us lucky dopes who happened to be on the board in the early a.m.--J0rge posted it in the YouTube award thread at about 1:15 in the morning. I'm glad I just happened to go online before work and was able to set to record. smile.gif

QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 26 2007, 07:10 PM)
    Damian: "Well, we're just a rock band..."
    I liked that, too. And his new (or at least diff.) clothes. And seeing Tim in that outfit on TV. Isn't it weird when you see them on TV wearing something you met them in?!
  • A boatload more pics are up in the "Live 2002 and previous" category. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 26 2007, 08:48 PM)
    I liked that, too.

Yes, the re-branding campaign is well underway.
  • I added a whole bunch of videos today (listed on the front page of the Vid/Aud section), and I added a bunch more pics over the past week--filled up the Live 2004 category.
  • Vids and pics from Milwaukee 4/5/07!

One is of Andy and Damian playing ping pong, and the other is of Dan drumming with Silversun Pickups.

Here are a couple pics (double-posted from the Milwaukee thread--sorry if that's annoying ...):
    imageimage

Also, it says on the site that WTTW's up on there, but it's not. The file's all screwy. Might be up tomorrow (today, that is ...).

Enjoy smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 7 2007, 10:12 AM)
    Vids and pics from Milwaukee 4/5/07!

One is of Andy and Damian playing ping pong, and the other is of Dan drumming with Silversun Pickups.

Awww, cute! Thanks, Sheri!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 7 2007, 04:12 AM)
    Vids and pics from Milwaukee 4/5/07!

What a pretty photo!
    What a pretty photo!
    What a pretty person wink.gif
  • I filled up the Live 2003 section in the gallery.

And I never actually mentioned in this thread: the WTTW appearance is up now.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 06:45 PM)
    I filled up the Live 2003 section in the gallery.

And I never actually mentioned in this thread: the WTTW appearance is up now.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

hot stuff
  • I'm adding stuff to 2005 now--here's one for you, Lety:

• Damian auditions for the Bangles:

Good one.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 08:00 PM)
    I'm adding stuff to 2005 now--here's one for you, Lety:

blink.gif
    whoa...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 07:00 PM)
    I'm adding stuff to 2005 now--here's one for you, Lety:

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • ^^ is it just me, or is it really tempting to throw stuff on his face in that picture?
    Soft stuff, obviously. Possibly children.
  • Lol, w/ the Damian and Andy pics, we should start a thread: Ok Go play with the floor
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 07:55 PM)
    ^^ is it just me, or is it really tempting to throw stuff on his face in that picture?
    Soft stuff, obviously. Possibly children.

hahaha