In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• [quote name='sherib' date='Jun 25 2007, 12:43 AM' post='119095']
    Thanks, Lety! biggrin.gif It's so easy, cuz Jackie likes her Andy footage ... wink.gif ! (No one's complaining)
    Another update: I've been adding lots of pictures all weekend, in all categories. Click on "Last uploads" at the top of the gallery to check them out.

andy footage, huh??? hmm.... whatever works for you...

re: the vids...these files are pretty big; when i watched them, they do take quite a bit of time to work. if the picture and sound is a bit choppy....wait a bit, then restart the vid. also, when you go back to watch again it will work fairly quickly by comparison.

frankly i can't believe she put up EVERYTHING i sent her, even partials...too bad i didn't have more from the aragon, but my arm was a bit tired from the angle i had to shoot at...that and the two cosmopolitans i slurped in 15 minutes before i went into the venue....i usually use a monopod and kind of forget about it for a little bit...which i guess explains the andy footage...hey, whoever is closest to the camera...which for the aragon full song, is tim looking mighty fine and funky if i do say so! he looked GREAT! wished i'd taken more of him...dang!

jackeroooooooooooni
  • Yes, be patient while they load--the files are very big.

And I've been told they won't play in Firefox. You have to use IE. Sorry to all the anti-IE people.
  • thats an awesome site, thankss
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 26 2007, 05:11 AM)
    And I've been told they won't play in Firefox. You have to use IE. Sorry to all the anti-IE people.

Oooo, this explains a lot.
    Thanks Sheri smile.gif
    Over to IE I go...
  • QUOTE (deanne @ Jun 26 2007, 03:17 PM)
    thats an awesome site, thankss

Thank you!

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 26 2007, 03:20 PM)
    Oooo, this explains a lot.
    Thanks Sheri smile.gif
    Over to IE I go...

Good, glad it helps. smile.gif
  • hahaha, those e-cards look really fun!

unfortunately, none of my friends have/use email.

errrrr

oh well. I'll send them to myself if I have to....
  • I hate IE soooooooo much. IE sucks! (sorry to the IE lovers)
    I wanna marry Firefox! I looooove you, FF! kisses to my FF!
    But Sheri, I love all the vids on your site muchly. So I shall download and view from my HD.

I can see myself in the RI ones smile.gif smile.gif well, the top of my head- Jackie is very skilled and does not show ppl in the audience, but my head keeps popping up, and now my headband is on Sheri's site. My headband feels famous.

I shall now shut up.

edit: looking again, my headband only appeared 2 or 3 times.
    And also, I always pull vids off youtube but my God, Sheri, the quality is so much better on your site. No more will I download from youtube!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 24 2007, 05:43 PM)
    Annnd, have any of you used the e-card feature yet? It's really great--you can make any picture in the gallery into one. I just tried it--it's really cool.

A sample:

LOL

This is the best feature in the history of features Sheri!!! I shall use it incessantly

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 28 2007, 03:39 PM)
    I can see myself in the RI ones smile.gif smile.gif well, the top of my head- Jackie is very skilled and does not show ppl in the audience, but my head keeps popping up, and now my headband is on Sheri's site. My headband feels famous.

I shall now shut up.

You and Andy will make headbands famously famous! ... and totally hot.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jun 28 2007, 07:22 PM)
    You and Andy will make headbands famously famous! ... and totally hot.

lol! I feel giddy seeing my name with his. But he'll be the famous headband person alone.
    I would now like to say that Forever 21 has the best prices on headbands. They sell for $3 what Jasmine Sola sells for $14- and that's on clearance! Jasmine Sola will take your money and eat you.

And none of this has anything to do with the topic, sorry.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 28 2007, 04:28 PM)
    lol! I feel giddy seeing my name with his. But he'll be the famous headband person alone.
    I would now like to say that Forever 21 has the best prices on headbands. They sell for $3 what Jasmine Sola sells for $14- and that's on clearance! Jasmine Sola will take your money and eat you.

And none of this has anything to do with the topic, sorry.

And neither does the fact that I think my signature is electrifyingly awesome!
  • New pics from Korea
  • THOSE ANDY PICS ARE GORGEOUS.
    He is so pretty. ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 27 2007, 08:23 AM)
    New pics from Korea

Where?

EDIT Nevermind, I found them.
  • Thank you Sheri and uhoo!
  • those are some great pics of Rusty! i just wish i could've gotten that close 2 him. *sigh*
  • Just added a half-hour radio interview with Damian, Tim, and Dan from Wednesday in Korea. Low volume; I used headphones. Thanks again to Sinae (uhoo)!

Glad you liked the pics. I was gawking when I got Sinae's email. biggrin.gif He looks happy. That's kewl.
  • Bunch of nice live pics from Korea, plus two candids from there.

Here's one of them.
    laugh.gif

Go to "Last uploads" at the top of the gallery.
    Thanks to Sinae (uhoo).
  • which Andy pics? which radio interview? ...sheesh, I'm missing on everything dry.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jul 29 2007, 08:29 PM)
    which Andy pics? which radio interview? ...sheesh, I'm missing on everything dry.gif

Rosa

link at bottom of my sig, then from there go to the gallery and the Andy album, and the video/audio section and "Interviews"
  • Gracias Sheri wink.gif

Rosa