In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• Hey Yukie! I had a friend with the same name! Welcome to the board!
  • Hi, Tapegrl. My "Yuki" means snow.   雪
  • Hello! Welcome to the boards! Im jealous I wish my name ment something awesome like yours.
  • QUOTE (yukihnd @ Sep 11 2007, 03:58 PM)
    Hi, Tapegrl. My "Yuki" means snow.   雪

Cool! My friend isn't Japanese though so maybe it's different. You can call me Heidi. ^-^
  • Oh, Heidi? It's a famous foreign name to us.
    It 's from an old Hayao Miyazaki anime "Heidi" (Alpine girl Heidi)

Hello, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken, your username is long......

Oops, have to go back to okgocentral.com things. Here is not newbie thread.

I looked for it, but it wasn't found.
  • Hi Yuki!

The Newbie thread is called "Don't Ask Me", just like the song off the first CD. Welcome to the boards!

We have Heidi too - Miyazaki-san took it from a book.
  • LOL yeah. That movie and book haunts me all the time. I've never even read or seen them! It's a German name but I'm Chinese so people think it's kind of strange...
  • DJRose, Thank you for information. I'll go there if I have a question.

Heidi, I'm sorry for you ! lol
  • Is there a way to download the audio? I mysteriously lost a few tracks and now I NEED THEM BACK.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 25 2007, 11:40 PM)
    Is there a way to download the audio? I mysteriously lost a few tracks and now I NEED THEM BACK.

Try right clicking on the links and selecting "Save Target As"?
  • i spend all my free time on okgocentral.com now... no lie.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 26 2007, 01:05 PM)
    i spend all my free time on okgocentral.com now... no lie.

me, too! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (yukihnd @ Sep 10 2007, 08:30 AM)
    Hello from Japan.
    I'm a fan of OK GO. I've visited the okgocentral.com It's awesome, full of OK GO.
    I actually don't know what to do in OK GO BOARD
    Because I'm new to internet , also not good at English. and I'm not young......

Sorry, if my English is funny. Yukie

Hi, Yukie, my Japanese friend!
    I think we have something in common.

1. I cannnot manage computers.
    2. I'm quite doubtful about my facility for learning English.
    3. Oh no, I don't want to talk about the age tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 25 2007, 10:40 PM)
    Is there a way to download the audio? I mysteriously lost a few tracks and now I NEED THEM BACK.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 25 2007, 10:43 PM)
    Try right clicking on the links and selecting "Save Target As"?

When you're on one of the lists on okgocentral.com, like "Rare tracks" or whatever's on there, you have to click the song/interview title first to get to a separate page. Each audio track on there has an individual page with a player and, in most cases, a link you can download from. Then from there you right click and hit "Save Target As."

But I didn't put download links on the songs that are commercially available. And to anyone who has found a way around that, be a pal and *don't* post it here. Thanks.
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Sep 26 2007, 09:14 PM)
    Hi, Yukie, my Japanese friend!
    I think we have something in common.

1. I cannnot manage computers.
    2. I'm quite doubtful about my facility for learning English.
    3. Oh no, I don't want to talk about the age tongue.gif

Hi setsume, I'm glad to see Japanese OK Go fan here.
    I think your English seems to be better than me.
    Like most of Japanese, I didn't have any chance to use English, so almost forgot it
    But, I'm trying.

add, 4. We love OK Go! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 26 2007, 09:22 PM)
    When you're on one of the lists on okgocentral.com, like "Rare tracks" or whatever's on there, you have to click the song/interview title first to get to a separate page. Each audio track on there has an individual page with a player and, in most cases, a link you can download from. Then from there you right click and hit "Save Target As."

But I didn't put download links on the songs that are commercially available. And to anyone who has found a way around that, be a pal and *don't* post it here. Thanks.

I thank for your okgocentral.com very much. I really enjoy videos, pictures and audio.
    I'm surprised that they covered songs like Jessie's girl and Crimson and Clover. (also The Smiths and The Cure)
    These are my favorite songs. smile.gif
  • Hi all--

Just letting you guys know I'm not going to be doing the site anymore. I can't devote the time to it and have decided to withdraw altogether. I won't be checking the sheri@okgocentral.com email anymore either.

The site's in Michael's hands now (as it originally was--he created it). I don't know what its future is--as far as I know, it's going to stay up, but that's up to him. I'm just letting you know that I'm not taking it down--I'm just not going to be involved anymore. No bad blood or anything--I've just decided not to do it.

Thank you for all the compliments and support over the past year! You've been great.
    Sheri smile.gif
  • Ahh Dont Leave Us!!! I know how it is to be busy and try to keep a web site going. Hope you are still going to be around the boards.
    QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 27 2007, 05:09 PM)
    Hi all--

Just letting you guys know I'm not going to be doing the site anymore. I can't devote the time to it and have decided to withdraw altogether. I won't be checking the sheri@okgocentral.com email anymore either.

The site's in Michael's hands now (as it originally was--he created it). I don't know what its future is--as far as I know, it's going to stay up, but that's up to him. I'm just letting you know that I'm not taking it down--I'm just not going to be involved anymore. No bad blood or anything--I've just decided not to do it.

Thank you for all the compliments and support over the past year! You've been great.
    Sheri smile.gif
  • OH NO! Where will I see the most amazing pictures of Tim! I hope you will still be posting your amazing pictures on the boards!
  • Aw! Well I just want to let you know that we all appreciate the work you put into it. All the videos, songs- all the love. It was truly a remarkable site. It was a treasure, as are you.