In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Oct 27 2007, 09:55 PM)
    Aw! Well I just want to let you know that we all appreciate the work you put into it. All the videos, songs- all the love. It was truly a remarkable site. It was a treasure, as are you.

Beautifully put.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 28 2007, 12:09 AM)
    Hi all--

Just letting you guys know I'm not going to be doing the site anymore. I can't devote the time to it and have decided to withdraw altogether. I won't be checking the sheri@okgocentral.com email anymore either.

The site's in Michael's hands now (as it originally was--he created it). I don't know what its future is--as far as I know, it's going to stay up, but that's up to him. I'm just letting you know that I'm not taking it down--I'm just not going to be involved anymore. No bad blood or anything--I've just decided not to do it.

Thank you for all the compliments and support over the past year! You've been great.
    Sheri smile.gif

hi kids...after a chat with sheri i've decided to take down all the vids (from jackie j)that she put up...we feel it's for the best... and she'll do it next weekend so if you want to take a look, i'd do it this week...

i'll try to do smaller files for the next tour so i can youtube them, ok?

jackeroooni
  • Aw, Sheri and Jackie thank you both so much for all the work you put into the site, it was fantastic. smile.gif
    Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
  • i agree to all things said

it was a truely awesome site =)
  • aww, Sheri, thank you for the lovely site. Please stay around the boards though. You're humor and insight is always a delight. We will miss you being apart of such a wonderful site, but thank you for developing it and bringing it to us.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 10 2007, 07:55 PM)
    Aw, Sheri and Jackie thank you both so much for all the work you put into the site, it was fantastic. smile.gif
    Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

why, thank you! you're quite welcome, and yes we did!

jackerooooooooooni
  • you two are fabulous for all the hard work you put into the site, and to the videos. thanks for everything! i really did thoroughly enjoy the site on a daily basis
  • I know I'm like more than two weeks late on this, but for some reason I never noticed this until now.

Thank you so much for all the work you put into that site Sheri! It was amazing. Thanks for all the videos Jackie! I never got around to watching all of them. I guess I'll have to do some catching up this week.
  • Your site was amazing and made my life WAY more exciting now that I can watch multiple fuckinawesome OK Go videos whenever I want to. Thank you, thank you, thank you:)
  • Your site was amazing and made my life WAY more exciting now that I can watch multiple fuckinawesome OK Go videos whenever I want to. Thank you, thank you, thank you smile.gif

crap...sorry...didn't mean to post this twice. dur.
  • Just want to pop in here and thank you all for your kind words about the site. Thank you! It was definitely a labor of love.

And for the kind words about me, thanks for those, too. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 17 2007, 01:28 PM)
    Just want to pop in here and thank you all for your kind words about the site. Thank you! It was definitely a labor of love.

woot! you're back! WELCOME! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 17 2007, 01:28 PM)

we love you sheri smile.gif i hope you keep posting around here b/c you're awesome
  • hah, how did I miss this?

Sheri, it's a shame, but no one blames you, I don't think any of us could have put the work into that site that you did, and we all love you for it.

and also, I agree that you need to stick around the boards whenever you can.

<3
  • Sheri, I was also sorry to hear this, but I understand, and I appreciate you letting us know.

I really hope Michael leaves it up, even if he doesn't add to it. It's such a great collection of OK Go goodness!
  • You people are so damn nice. Thank you.

You're so damn nice

Ohh
  • is it wrong that i hummed the tune, but stuck in the word 'nice' as opposed to 'hot'? wink.gif
  • Ok Go Central isn't working for me. Is it just me? I hope nothing is wrong with it!
  • Me either! ohmy.gif

Let's hope it's just temporary.
  • i think it's donezo guys unsure.gif
    but don't quote me on that.