In this Discussion

Phrases you can say to anger Damian...

Comments

• You could always just drop him when he climbs onto the barrier during the cover song... "Oh sorry... whatever-your-name-is... didn't see you there.... I was looking at Tim *swoon*!!"

Awww I feel kinda bad that we've got a whole topic dedicated to pissing him off
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 16 2007, 10:02 AM)
    You could always just drop him when he climbs onto the barrier during the cover song... "Oh sorry... whatever-your-name-is... didn't see you there.... I was looking at Tim *swoon*!!"

Awww I feel kinda bad that we've got a whole topic dedicated to pissing him off

I feel bad too!
    I don't want to make him mad - I just wanna hug him and get a picture... =/
  • I don't want to make him mad, but I would like to get in an argument with him over some strange random topic.
  • I have decided that a quick insult, followed by him looking at me strangely in a sort of "how should i respond?" kind of way, is enough. If he wants to argue, then I'm happy - but I'm not going to push it.

much.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 16 2007, 10:46 PM)
    I have decided that a quick insult, followed by him looking at me strangely in a sort of "how should i respond?" kind of way, is enough. If he wants to argue, then I'm happy - but I'm not going to push it.
    much.

amen sista! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 16 2007, 12:54 PM)
    I feel bad too!
    I don't want to make him mad - I just wanna hug him and get a picture... =/

I don't want to make him mad, but I REALLYREALLYREALLY want to hear his UTlLlZE rant! Plus, I kinda want him to call me a bitch again, because that was amazing!
  • Nah, he's over that. He's been downplaying that thing for a year now. But I wish I could have seen it when he apparently jumped up and down and yelled, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" when he saw Katy (jedi_grrlie) wearing the shirt she made with "u tilize" crossed out in favor of "use" not long after the u tilize thing happened.
  • im guessing yelling "ITS THE TREADMILL GUYS!" during a show would do the trick...

i'd be too scared to yell that in the middle of a crowd of OK Go-ers though...
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 27 2007, 04:11 PM)
    im guessing yelling "ITS THE TREADMILL GUYS!" during a show would do the trick...

i'd be too scared to yell that in the middle of a crowd of OK Go-ers though...

Hahahhaa
    Yeah, then we'd get that wonderful exasperated sigh and the face he does in that video...

Dyu reckon the u tilize argument could work with other words?
    Like emotionality instead of emotion? Or obligated instead of obliged?
    They annoy me....
  • LOL look at Tims face too in the GMA interview. When I was doing the screen cap I noticed he had a look on his face too, not as noticable as Damians but he had a face too.
  • Hahah yeah
    Slightly more smouldering

Damian's is like "argh, i wana hit her"
    Tim's is more "die bitch, die"
    laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 27 2007, 12:02 PM)
    laugh.gif

ahahahhaha!

oh my.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 27 2007, 11:02 AM)
    laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

wow, that does look like whats going through their minds. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (HMMbands @ Mar 29 2007, 04:01 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif

wow, that does look like whats going through their minds. laugh.gif

haha it realy does laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 27 2007, 08:59 AM)
    LOL look at Tims face too in the GMA interview. When I was doing the screen cap I noticed he had a look on his face too, not as noticable as Damians but he had a face too.

Wait, wait, when was this GMA interview anyway! Gah, how could I miss it? sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 28 2007, 09:50 PM)
    Wait, wait, when was this GMA interview anyway! Gah, how could I miss it? sad.gif

It was on Monday morning. It's up on okgocentral.com
  • I'd ask him how he's been. wink.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I don't want to tell you how long it took me to get that.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 28 2007, 11:29 PM)
    It was on Monday morning. It's up on okgocentral.com

It was this past Monday morning? Why didn't anyone post anything ahead of time!? Ooo, well thankie to okgocentral at least
  • You're welkie smile.gif

J0rge posted it in the YouTube Award thread at about 1 in the morning the morning of the show, so it was pure luck being on the board that morning as far as whether you'd know or not. Don't feel bad.

It was probably a last-minute plan for them to be on there.