In this Discussion

Nike?

Comments

• yea that would be awesome.
  • but can it have poke-a-dots?
  • *shrugs* I don't see why not cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 21 2006, 01:58 AM)
    No, I just want a shirt with penguins embroidered on it, like on that one dress shirt Tim has-

It's a brand, so if your parents are done being evil, just order something from here.

http://www.penguinclothing.com/
  • I figured it was some sort of brand. It's very snazzy! Hoorah for penguins biggrin.gif
  • may I inquire as to why on earth we are talking about penguins...? blink.gif

...anyway, so this Nike treadmill remix thing...thats one of those things where my answer to all the reasons I shouldn't buy it, is this: ...but, it's DAMIAN!
  • The workout collection is the #10 alternative album download this week on iTunes.

iTunes Top Downloads -- December 24, 2006
    This is a moment in time snapshot of the current top downloads from iTunes.

Alternative - Top 10 Albums
    1. Sam's Town - The Killers
    2. The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
    3. The Crane Wife - The Decemberists
    4. The Open Door - Evanescence
    5. Eyes Open - Snow Patrol
    6. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
    7. Return to Cookie Mountain - TV On the Radio
    8. Begin to Hope - Regina Spektor
    9. 9 - Damian Rice
    10. O.K. Go: Nike+Treadmill Workout Mix - Ok Go

Alternative - Top 10 Songs Alternative
    1. It Ends Tonight - The All-American Rejects
    2. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
    3. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
    4. Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
    5. Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye
    6. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
    7. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
    8. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
    9. When You Were Young - The Killers
    10. Into the Ocean - Blue October
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 19 2006, 07:44 AM)
    Thanks for posting that picture. I remembered that it was coming out today, but I didn't check iTunes yet. I think I'm going to end up buying this. I should get a couple of treadmills while I'm at it.

Did you ever end up buying it, and would you recommend it?

I just got some new workout shoes today and apparently they're the Nike+ type. I'm probably going to get the nano-compatible insert, since I work out so much.
    This was on the NikePlus site, almost a month after it was announced, so I guess it's selling well..
  • I bought it a while ago. I'd recommend it if running is for you. It's...well, sometimes it's great, but sometimes you just want to kill Damian. It does feel good at the end when he tells you that you should be proud of yourself. tongue.gif

It is a LOT of running. Like....a lot.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I like how it's mixed. The music goes nicely with the running intervals.
  • I bought it, but I don't run at all or exercise at all, actually. I really should though. I listened to it once just to hear what Damian says, but I was sitting in my bed and doing no physical activity at all.
  • That's what I did the first couple times I listened to it, too. Damian is really entertaining!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jan 18 2007, 12:03 AM)
    Edit: Forgot to mention, I like how it's mixed. The music goes nicely with the running intervals.

I agree.

Edit: Whoa, I was thinking those last posts were from FEB. 17 & 18. Sorry! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jan 18 2007, 06:03 AM)
    It's...well, sometimes it's great, but sometimes you just want to kill Damian.

Haha
    What makes you want to kill him?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 18 2007, 04:01 PM)
    Haha
    What makes you want to kill him?

Because he's just like, "Thirty seconds left," incessantly reminding you you've only got a few more seconds before the next time he's going to make you run your ass off and die ... And the first time you do it, you can't believe how high he's telling you to turn the treadmill setting.

Where oh where is your sig quote from??
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 18 2007, 10:41 PM)
    Because he's just like, "Thirty seconds left," incessantly reminding you you've only got a few more seconds before the next time he's going to make you run your ass off and die ... And the first time you do it, you can't believe how high he's telling you to turn the treadmill setting.

Where oh where is your sig quote from??

Lol
    I'd end up ignoring him
    Or just listen to it while sitting down anyway. tongue.gif

It's from a conversation I had with Damian after the KoKo gig a few weeks ago. It's not on a video - sorry - people have asked already lol. He was telling us about how he used to work in a gay bar in Soho in London, describing the advantages of pretending to be gay... hehe

Does the greatest gay impression. Eyelashes and blushing and flicking hands and everything biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 18 2007, 05:33 PM)
    It's from a conversation I had with Damian after the KoKo gig a few weeks ago. It's not on a video - sorry - people have asked already lol. He was telling us about how he used to work in a gay bar in Soho in London, describing the advantages of pretending to be gay... hehe

Does the greatest gay impression. Eyelashes and blushing and flicking hands and everything biggrin.gif

I can't even put into words how this makes me feel. I'm doing that laughing-so-hard-you're-not-making-any-noise thing right now. I think I'm going to have a coronary.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM)
    I can't even put into words how this makes me feel. I'm doing that laughing-so-hard-you're-not-making-any-noise thing right now. I think I'm going to have a coronary.

Hahaha
    I only wish I'd filmed it at the time...
    Next time I see him I'll ask him to repeat it and I'll catch it on tape for you guys...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM)

Hahaha
    I only wish I'd filmed it at the time...
    Next time I see him I'll ask him to repeat it and I'll catch it on tape for you guys...
  • I don't know if I can imagine a camp Damian blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Feb 19 2007, 04:44 PM)
    I don't know if I can imagine a camp Damian blink.gif

Uber camp.
    Think You're So Damn Hot, but about a guy instead. laugh.gif
    And a bit more high pitched