In this Discussion

Nike?

124»

Comments

• I was going to buy it for my exercises but iTunes don't accept international card... Does anyone else know where I can get it or it's only through iTunes?
  • Just an fyi-

If you join the Apple Students Group on Facebook (which you should do because they frequently do iTunes music giveaways like this), you can get a code to download the "Master the Treadmill" mix for free. After you join the group, you should get a message in your Fbook inbox and just follow the links from there...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 15 2007, 06:41 PM)
    Just an fyi-

If you join the Apple Students Group on Facebook (which you should do because they frequently do iTunes music giveaways like this), you can get a code to download the "Master the Treadmill" mix for free. After you join the group, you should get a message in your Fbook inbox and just follow the links from there...

HAHAH!! YESS! Im defanatly going to run on the treadmill now (even though running on the track is alot funner) but Im pretty sure this will make me not want to stop! I WILL OBEY TIM AND DAMIAN! Lol.
  • YAY! I was being stingy and didn't want to buy all the tracks all over again... hooray! Thanks so much.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Nov 15 2007, 09:02 PM)
    YAY! I was being stingy and didn't want to buy all the tracks all over again... hooray! Thanks so much.

Well its a continuous thing so its not really all the tracks in one. Well you'll be listening to it im sure so yeah. Lol.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 15 2007, 08:04 PM)
    Well its a continuous thing so its not really all the tracks in one. Well you'll be listening to it im sure so yeah. Lol.

Well, iTunes doesn't let you buy the contiuous mix on its own. You must buy, like, twelve additional songs for something around $15, because the mix is "album only."

Anyway, I just recently started using my treadmill again, so this is really really fantastic timing. Yay for Facebook!

I love my status, haha.

Drat! I did this and it's only for US Apple users only!

• QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 16 2007, 08:43 PM)
    Drat! I did this and it's only for US Apple users only!

*sigh* same here.
    I might have to just but it. Although I hate giving money to Nike...