In this Discussion

OK Go in Las Vegas

edited November -1 in OK Go
I think someone or something somewhere mentioned this at some point, but OK Go is going to be in Las Vegas at Fremont Street for New Year's and J orge put up a link on the shows page to where you can buy tickets.

http://www.vegasexperience.com/new_year_2006.cfm

Tickets are $80 and you have to be 18+ so that probably cuts down the number of people who are able to go.

I guess they're showing it on DirectTV, which means I can't watch it. Hopefully someone will record it and YouTube it.

Comments

• Damn! If I only had the funds needed to buy the tickets, pay for gas, and a hotel room then I would be there. Maybe I could hold a bake sale...
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Dec 4 2006, 01:32 AM)
    Damn! If I only had the funds needed to buy the tickets, pay for gas, and a hotel room then I would be there. Maybe I could hold a bake sale...

oh! I'm selling my kidney and maybe some ovum, you should come with me! Each ovum 20 grand! That should pay for enough to go there, stay in a fancy shmanzy hotel, and buy a night with DAndy, if not, maybe Mike Kent.

We might have enough left over to put away for the road/stalking trip!
  • I will be there. And I will most likely be there alone for a good chunk, if not all, of it. So , if anyone else IS going, let me know and we can meet up! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 4 2006, 10:16 AM)
    oh! I'm selling my kidney and maybe some ovum, you should come with me! Each ovum 20 grand! That should pay for enough to go there, stay in a fancy shmanzy hotel, and buy a night with DAndy, if not, maybe Mike Kent.

We might have enough left over to put away for the road/stalking trip!

Why didn't you tell me sooner!!!!!!??!?! I already sold my kidney to buy a concert ticket to see Celine Dion! Gosh! You are supposed to be my brains remember? I drive you places and you do the thinking for me. It is a team effort! Hey don't forget about Joe. I think I have some ovum’s left over from the road trip to see Oprah.
  • I would go. Except for the part where I'm not 18.
    What the hell. I'll get in anyways.
  • I want to go to this so bad. Vegas! OK Go! New Year's Eve! If that's not fun, I don't know what is.

oh well. you guys who go, you have to post all about it for the rest of us.
  • I'M GONNA GO!!!!! But I'm still 17. Do you think they'll really card people? Man, that'd be fucking lame if they did, while all these prostitutes walk around.

PROSTITUTION >>>>>> people fibbing slightly on their age.

RIGHT? :'(

I'm scared to buy my tickets, I'll see when I get there. I'm going to Vegas on the 29th and staying till the 1st.

ConversationFear, wanna meet up?? smile.gif smile.gif My friends and I are super fun, I promise! I dunno, I love meeting fellow OK Go lovers smile.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 13 2006, 11:18 PM)
    I'M GONNA GO!!!!! But I'm still 17. Do you think they'll really card people? Man, that'd be fucking lame if they did, while all these prostitutes walk around.

PROSTITUTION >>>>>> people fibbing slightly on their age.

RIGHT? :'(

I'm scared to buy my tickets, I'll see when I get there. I'm going to Vegas on the 29th and staying till the 1st.

ConversationFear, wanna meet up?? smile.gif smile.gif My friends and I are super fun, I promise! I dunno, I love meeting fellow OK Go lovers smile.gif

You guys are really fun! Angela and I still talk about how FUN you guys are!
  • NO, man, YOU GUYS ARE FUN! Are you guys gonna go to this thing? C'mon!!!! Who needs hotels anyway, we're gonna be partying the whole time smile.gif
  • I don't know! Getting there is sort of an issue, Los Vegas is close, but not THAT close! And Angela's car likes to overheat at random times, especially when pushed.

BUT WE REALLY WANT TO.
  • Do you guys have tour buses that take you to Vegas in your city? I mean, my little town does, the seniors go take day trips over there. For like super cheap too, like maybe 40 a person or something..... I dunno. I'm just scared of not being able to get in because I'm still 17 >_<
  • I'm scared of actually being there. Vegas, on new years?! Vegas on normal days scares me, BUT ON NEW YEARS!?!?
  • Have courage, woman!!! Is this just like a huge party or like a Warped Tour kind of thing?
  • apparently OK Go's performance is going to be rebroadcast on fox news at 11:30 pm (hats off to irony! ), so anyone with cable should be able to watch it.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Dec 21 2006, 07:06 PM)
    apparently OK Go's performance is going to be rebroadcast on fox news at 11:30 pm (hats off to irony! ), so anyone with cable should be able to watch it.

OK Go on Fox News? What is the world coming to?
  • Hooray for Fox News...I was just about to complain about not having Direct Tv.
  • But I don't have cable. sad.gif Damn cheap Asian parents. But I do have friends with cable. I guess I'll just have to crash their New Years' parties! (hehe, crash the party)
  • Anyone driving up there with room for two medium husky girls? We're willing to throw in some gas money!

We're desperate.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Dec 21 2006, 02:06 PM)
    apparently OK Go's performance is going to be rebroadcast on fox news at 11:30 pm (hats off to irony! ), so anyone with cable should be able to watch it.

Ummm, I can't help but ask how Damian feels about this. My head is about to explode in fear.

MACACA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And so do Cacti)
  • Wha? He doesn't like FOX? I'm suddenly humbled... there's something about him that I don't know about? smile.gif