In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (setsumi @ Dec 11 2006, 10:40 AM)
    Hahaha. I don't like music like James Bl-something but I sometimes want to be a girl like PCD smile.gif.

Hi Andy! Thank you for remembering me. *waves*

how are you dear?

also, blunty sucks...has he offically moved to the usa now?

thank goodness
  • While the text here is recent (posted Dec 11), the two video clips of Damian don't seem all that new since I've seen this interview setting before, but I've never seen these particular clips before so here it is anyway:

OK Go Video Nominated For A Grammy, 'Here It Goes Again Changes' Industry?
    http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_news...s_industry.html
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 11 2006, 04:58 AM)
    also, blunty sucks...has he offically moved to the usa now?
    thank goodness

But we don't want him either! I wish he would go somewhere far away. Like Antartica or something.

QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 11 2006, 12:20 PM)
    While the text here is recent (posted Dec 11), the two video clips of Damian don't seem all that new since I've seen this interview setting before, but I've never seen these particular clips before so here it is anyway:

I think I've seen this before because I remember that last line about bands and cool stuff or maybe I've just seen to many interviews with Damian when he says the same stuff.
  • YEAH!!! I don't kno y they didn't think of this sooner than this. they're other album rocked too. laugh.gif biggrin.gif
  • Does anyone know if they will be attending this fine event?! tongue.gif

I know they're gonna be all up in Europe's face at the time, but according to their schedule, it looks like they have that day off. I mean, why would they NOT want to go to the grammy's!

Come on guys, the long flight would be so worth it. Think of the after parties!!!!!
    but according to their schedule, it looks like they have that day off.

Maybe they're not scheduled to perform that day specifically so that they CAN attend?
  • I, too, would cry if they won. Which isn't a surprise, because every time I see them on TV, I get hysterical and sob, "I'm so proud" like a class valedictorian's mom.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 27 2007, 12:52 PM)
    Does anyone know if they will be attending this fine event?! tongue.gif

I know they're gonna be all up in Europe's face at the time, but according to their schedule, it looks like they have that day off. I mean, why would they NOT want to go to the grammy's!

Come on guys, the long flight would be so worth it. Think of the after parties!!!!!

Hey but Diddy's parties are known to run for days so they might miss their show the next day. I don't if they are going. If I knew for sure I would stake my claim at the front of the barricade for the red carpet so I can scream for them as the casually walk by and smile. That would be a lot of traveling too. I don't know, maybe we should have a bet on whether they'll be there or not. Make things interesting on these boards.
  • If they're favored to win (I have no idea), they'd be crazy not to be there to accept it.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 4 2007, 09:20 PM)
    Hey but Diddy's parties are known to run for days so they might miss their show the next day. I don't if they are going. If I knew for sure I would stake my claim at the front of the barricade for the red carpet so I can scream for them as the casually walk by and smile. That would be a lot of traveling too. I don't know, maybe we should have a bet on whether they'll be there or not. Make things interesting on these boards.

betting IS fun....
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 4 2007, 10:07 PM)
    betting IS fun....

It's wrong. What the hell am I saying it's fun! Except when you have people you owe money to after you. That part not so fun.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 5 2007, 06:42 AM)
    It's wrong. What the hell am I saying it's fun! Except when you have people you owe money to after you. That part not so fun.

I really hope this win this. I'll be over the moon!
  • Well, I can guarantee at least one vote.

I got my dad to vote for them.

We'll just have to wait and see!
  • I TiVoed it...how about you?

I will cry if they win biggrin.gif...and if they don't...I'm probably going to rip someone's vital appendages off. mad.gif
  • IM so excited for THEM!
    smile.gif
  • QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Dec 9 2006, 07:41 PM)
    Okay, the deficiencies of Damian's name are present everywhere.

There was that one 'professional' interview with some station and what was his first name, Damina.

I believe I saw, "Damian", before. I think that was "Sessions with AOL".

I can't conjure up any more anecdotes of these particular incidents as of now. But obviously there have been others too.

As far as the whole Grammy's thing goes.

Holy Shit.

lol. laugh.gif that's on my sig.

Has it been confirmed if the boys will be at the event? I would so love to scream and yell behind the baracades at them as the pass on through as well. blink.gif
  • oooooo, the Grammys are tonight. Yay, Ok Go!!!
  • FYI, their category isn't being televised so we won't see it if they win.
  • its today, Its today, today,today, today Guess WHAT!! IT'S TODAY!!

although its not televised they'll show it on the bottom of the screen next to their picture. I'm not sure but u could also check the grammy website before it starts they might post it there before the grammys start. hmm.... I wonder how many ting I said before?
  • I guess this doesn't mean anything, but if you're bored, you can vote for them here:
    http://music.aol.com/feature/grammy/nomine...orm-music-video