In this Discussion

Dentist

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I hate going to see the dentist. He always puts me in pain and I swear he does it for his enjoyment.

This morning my mom made me get up early(7:00) so I could rush through my chores and see him. I had to wait of course for about a half hour doing nothing. Just sitting in that waiting room. Then the nurse calls me back and takes four xrays of my mouth and then scrapes all the junk off my teeth with that needle thingy. After an hour of that it's when she starts to brush with some random flavor paste she grabs. (Lucky today it was mint. Last time it was bubble gum. Yuck) Then she flooses and then scrapes some more. Then the real dentist comes in and pokes my teeth. I was lucky this time. usually I sit there and hear him lecture me on my cavities. Today I had none.

All in all. My mouth is killing me. It hurts to smile. And I hate seeing the dentist,

Comments

• thats cool.
    i hate the dentist too but i dont wanna lose all my teeth.
    i hate waiting and they always let ppl that just got there go in before me and i've been waiting forever
    and those dental assistants are always so conceited.
  • One of the top posters here is a dental student, soo..
  • i like my dentist, although he wears a wig

so i fear for my life everytime
  • I'm not saying that all dentist people are bad. Just mine. He hurts me. And I don't like going to see him.

This sucks. I found out that my family is planning on going sking with our dentist office. Apparently my parents are friends with my enemy and I have to go sking with them now.
  • QUOTE (Cuteone @ Dec 29 2006, 06:52 PM)
    I'm not saying that all dentist people are bad. Just mine. He hurts me. And I don't like going to see him.

This sucks. I found out that my family is planning on going sking with our dentist office. Apparently my parents are friends with my enemy and I have to go sking with them now.

punch them in the teeth!
  • ^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif

i've always wanted to punch someone. i think i'll start a fight
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 29 2006, 01:51 PM)
    i like my dentist, although he wears a wig
    so i fear for my life everytime

Hahahahaha, it's really funny if you picture that.

I don't mind going to the dentist. I'm usually good about my teeth, but I have a retainer attached to my bottom teeth, and the dentists helper lady tells me to always floss better on these teeth. But I can't so well because of the retainer. And I don't know how to use those floss things for braces and retainers.

But I only ever had one cavity, but when I got it filled, that was horrible. The anesthetic didn't kick in until they were done, and for the most part is was nerve wrecking . . . literally. But I was a pro and didn't say anything.

But what's really funny is that I was eating when I got home, and my mouth was still numb. I almost chewed off a chunk of my cheek . . .

I need to go back before I move to Chicago. As well as the eye doctor. And I have to update my immunizations. blah.
  • I haven't been to the dentist since I was 19... I once had a filling, and like somebody else said, my dentist didn't wait for my anaesthetic to kick in, I was in agony so now I have a little phobia of drills, more specifically the noise a drill makes. So since I had my braces off, I've always made extra sure that I look after my teeth exactly how I'm supposed to. When I start teaching I'll find myself a dentist, I just can't afford one at the moment!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 29 2006, 11:43 AM)
    One of the top posters here is a dental student, soo..

She's right. She doesn't want anyone to know about her great dental skills though....
  • We have a dental student here? That's great! I bet she's really nice, beautiful, intellegent, able to calm down ignorant people when they are freaking out about their wisdom teeth, telling them that they will have a voice again... laugh.gif
  • I wish you were my dentist Tempe.

I'm sure you'd keep me amused as well as keep my teeth beautiful.

I mean who wouldn't want a dentist with a bejewelled roach buddy/broach. what spectacle!

I saw this stupid documentary about starwars or something and some dude had his practice with all this starwars shit... it was insane... literally. This is random... whatevah
  • Dental student? There's a dental student here? ohmy.gif
  • ohh oops... i mean... i like cookies.
  • If I were the dental student (which I'm not) here's what I'd say: Aww, you guys are too kind. tongue.gif Do you know how embarrassed I originally was to admit to y'all that I was a dental student? I was afraid you'd think I was uncool. *Hugs for all!!!* Roachie fits in well in a dental office. No one can deny the beauty and spectacle that is a bejeweled roach. But anyway, if anyone wants to badmouth dentistry, I won't be sad. There are a lot of assholes w/ a dental degree.

All that would have been said by me, if I were the dental student here. However, I cannot say that I am. So come now, fess up! Which one of you is the dental student? huh.gif
  • Tims a Dentist.

They like it how he gives it to em freaky.

oh ya.
  • ^^ That will become my next siggie once I can figure out how to get roachie in there
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 29 2006, 11:03 PM)

*Snorts and Gaffaws*

'Cause my dentistry is top notch, top notch.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 29 2006, 09:03 PM)

**FALL OUT OF THE CHAIR!!!**

(Um, someone ought to call somebody. I'm falling and I can't get up)