In this Discussion

Dentist

Comments

• oh noes!

sorry tempe, I didn't mean you harm.

Hopefully all your teeth are intact.
  • can i send it as a bulletin on OORBS's space?

someone get me a paper bag, I'm hyperventilating from eating chocolate cake and looking at this pic at the same time
  • hahahah of course. Do with it what you will.

just cut me a peice of cake.
  • does it need a caption? I can't think of any. It really much speaks for itself

Sure! I've got enough cake for all
  • yes. roaches, dentistry. a simple yet perfect ideal. no need for explaination
  • that pic has now gone viral

Oh no!! I forgot to credit you agentnumone! Well, when I put it up on the rest of OORBS's space, I will definitely credit you.
  • no worries!

you have no idea how much joy that bulletin gave me.
  • See, people! There is some joy to be found in dentistry.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 29 2006, 02:43 PM)
    One of the top posters here is a dental student, soo..

**Pumps fist for Tempe**

This talk of dentists reminds me of the time I asked mine if my mouth was full of dental history. I almost burst out laughing, but he just looked at me and said, "No, your teeth are really clean." Then I felt dumb. It's my mom's fault, she made my appointment too early.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jan 3 2007, 07:00 PM)
    This talk of dentists reminds me of the time I asked mine if my mouth was full of dental history.

I'm so going to ask that the next time I go to the dentist.
  • When I was first ever in the clinic I said all that Tim stuff to a teacher. There weren't enough classmates so I was paired up w/ a teacher to practice on.

(*Yey for Hellolover! How you doing? I got your prezzies in the mail. Thank you so much!! wub.gif )
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 3 2007, 11:24 PM)
    I'm so going to ask that the next time I go to the dentist.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he/she knew what you were talking about?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 3 2007, 11:26 PM)
    When I was first ever in the clinic I said all that Tim stuff to a teacher. There weren't enough classmates so I was paired up w/ a teacher to practice on.

(*Yey for Hellolover! How you doing? I got your prezzies in the mail. Thank you so much!! wub.gif )

I'm doing well, kind of bored being at home (hence being on the boards). I'm glad you like them! Sorry it took me so long to send them.
  • My sister went to the dentist today to get some cavities filled, and the dentist gave her four anesthesia shots. So when she came home, her whole lower face was all droopy, and at dinner, food would keep falling out of her mouth. her water, too.

I guess the dentist said all of those shots combined would last up to eight hours. hahahahaha.

Oh, and Amanda Palmer at the dentist!

I love her. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 4 2007, 05:09 PM)
    Oh, and Amanda Palmer at the dentist!

http://a520.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...e493bdf6bdf.jpg

I love her. wub.gif

haha, love that pic...
  • No way. Chicks totally dig dentists. You know, the lifestyle.
    Yeah... you know what I mean.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist) rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Jan 4 2007, 06:53 PM)
    No way. Chicks totally dig dentists. You know, the lifestyle.
    Yeah... you know what I mean.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist) rolleyes.gif

If I ever had to kill a person, he/she would be a dentist.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 9 2007, 04:05 AM)
    If I ever had to kill a person, he/she would be a dentist.

I dunno. If dentists are anything like our resident Timpe, I would have to strongly disagree with the sentiment.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 8 2007, 10:42 PM)
    I dunno. If dentists are anything like our resident Timpe, I would have to strongly disagree with the sentiment.

*Can't talk. I'm dead* x_x
  • sad.gif I don't want a dead Tempe . . . Who's going to share the Monkee love with me now?