In this Discussion

Post your desktop thread!

Comments

• This is my current one.

I usually vary from different band photos. I have this one now because I'm all pumped up for their new album [no idea when it's coming out, I know it's coming though!].

And besides my band ones, this is my most favorite one ever.

But . . . I stole it from Canada's band website. It's way too pretty to just be on a website. It needed to be on my desktop. If you don't follow my logic, it's OK. I don't either. mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 15 2007, 07:18 PM)
    ^^ kool.
    i like it.
    but its not nearly as sexy as mine, chkl.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! youre dead to me vinnie... mad.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 16 2007, 08:32 AM)
    NOOOOOOO!!!!! youre dead to me vinnie... mad.gif

WHAT?!?!?!? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
    sweetness, my love. unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif no!!!! u can't do this to me!!!!
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

it was a joke sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Ta-dah. That was taken a few days ago for a post on another forum where we were discussing desktops. But it hasn't changed, cos I love that picture!
  • This is mine right now:

• Oooo . . . Paris. I'll see that one day.

And the second thing that caught my eye was your "Breakfast on Pluto DVD" icon.

Because Cillian is amazing.

the signs get sort of mesmerizing sometimes...

I took mines from the Seb show last Friday. I Changed it from a fireworks display in Nathan phillips Square the sis' and I saw, and Fel has yet to approve, so I'll see how long it sticks around.

smile.gif

I love Sebastien Grainger.
  • I love his Telecaster! Kyle Krone from the Shys has one just like that.

I'm going to get a Tele like that some day . . . either that one or a '67 Tele NOS
  • QUOTE (missaggie @ Jan 16 2007, 07:04 PM)
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/wat...ase/desktop.jpg
    the signs get sort of mesmerizing sometimes...

they're trying to make l.a. look like that, u know, like tokyo and time square in new york. all those lights and stuff. I guess it'll be nice.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 16 2007, 01:37 PM)
    Oooo . . . Paris. I'll see that one day.

And the second thing that caught my eye was your "Breakfast on Pluto DVD" icon.

Because Cillian is amazing.

Hurrah for Breakfast on Pluto! <3 I wish I got the English dvd cover, cause I hate the US one. dry.gif

Anyway. I just changed my desktop today. This is for my laptop:

I'll post my other computer's desktops when I get on them.
  • ^^^HAHAHA

i love reno 911!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 16 2007, 11:00 PM)
    ^^^HAHAHA

i love reno 911!

Have you seen the previews for the movie?! fantastic!
  • I saw the previews for it when I saw Borat in theatres. i screamed. seriously. I've never been that excited about a movie preview.

It was quite a moment.
  • I saw the previews for it when I saw Borat in theaters. i screamed. seriously. I've never been that excited about a movie preview.

It was quite a moment.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 16 2007, 08:23 PM)
    they're trying to make l.a. look like that, u know, like tokyo and time square in new york. all those lights and stuff. I guess it'll be nice.

yeah, maybe. just as long as it doesn't turn into too much of a good thing... as much as i love neon signs and bright lights, i'm not sure if every city needs a multitude of them.

It's a web comic called Achewood. This one's my favorite.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 16 2007, 10:45 PM)
    I saw the previews for it when I saw Borat in theatres. i screamed. seriously. I've never been that excited about a movie preview.

It was quite a moment.

HAHAHAHHA! ME TOO!

me: OH MY GOD!
    my friend : whats wrong?
    me: *Points to screen* "undescribable noises"
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 17 2007, 03:47 AM)
    I saw the previews for it when I saw Borat in theaters. i screamed. seriously. I've never been that excited about a movie preview.

It was quite a moment.

^^^ HAHAHAH yeah..I saw it during the previews for borat too. I was so excited!!!!!! me and my sister squealed and then ppl were looking at us. it was great!

QUOTE (missaggie @ Jan 17 2007, 07:06 PM)
    yeah, maybe. just as long as it doesn't turn into too much of a good thing... as much as i love neon signs and bright lights, i'm not sure if every city needs a multitude of them.

True.
    My friend and I made this back in the day. Beaaauuutiful