In this Discussion

Post your desktop thread!

Comments

• Mine:

haha...erm.

hahah i just made this... its with screencaps from Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory video....

i know... im sooo SCENE rolleyes.gif
  • Have I told you the "Jon Bon Jovi sweat on my mom" story?
  • gah!? NO! Please tell!!!! i want to be sweat on by "the" jovi
  • Well, she was in the front row back in the glorious '80s, and he was leaning down into the crowd and singing, and all of a sudden he whipped around and all of his sweat flew off and landed all over my mom. She was like OMGZYESTHANKYOUJESUS and then all of these crazy fangirls started touching her so the Joviness would wipe off on them. Anyway, according to her, it soaked back in and she is now infused with his awesomeness.
    its been like this for a year or so.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 9 2007, 10:33 PM)
    Well, she was in the front row back in the glorious '80s, and he was leaning down into the crowd and singing, and all of a sudden he whipped around and all of his sweat flew off and landed all over my mom. She was like OMGZYESTHANKYOUJESUS and then all of these crazy fangirls started touching her so the Joviness would wipe off on them. Anyway, according to her, it soaked back in and she is now infused with his awesomeness.

YOUR MOM IS SO RAD!!!!
    did she have a ripped slippery when wet shirt too? oh my i can just picture it... wishing it was me...
  • Maybe she was, I've never asked..oh man, I really hope she was so that I can find it and wear it...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 10 2007, 04:33 AM)
    Well, she was in the front row back in the glorious '80s, and he was leaning down into the crowd and singing, and all of a sudden he whipped around and all of his sweat flew off and landed all over my mom. She was like OMGZYESTHANKYOUJESUS and then all of these crazy fangirls started touching her so the Joviness would wipe off on them. Anyway, according to her, it soaked back in and she is now infused with his awesomeness.

One of my cousins dated the drummer of Bon Jovi. (Whose name I should know. But I don't.) Booya. I'm so fucking Jersey.

*ahem* I know I've pointed this out before, haha. wink.gif
  • Tico Torres!

.... im acting like i didnt google it... reallly who knows the names of the rest of the band? welll... i knew Ritche samboras name....

haha and i remember thinking that was cool Jedi, so many werid Jovi concections on this board.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ May 9 2007, 09:17 PM)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!

lol I knew I made a mistake sending you that song today... now our computer is all jovi-fied.

when i saw it I started cracking up.
  • I'll try and remember as many as I can without Googling...

John Francis Bongiovi Jr. (yeah, I was hardcore fan), Tico, Richie, and David Bryan.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 10 2007, 04:16 PM)
    I'll try and remember as many as I can without Googling...

John Francis Bongiovi Jr. (yeah, I was hardcore fan), Tico, Richie, and David Bryan.

You completely beat my to that. My friend and I had the Slippery When Wet videos on tape and we used to watch them (a few years ago). She had a big crush on one David Bryan. Ahh, the days when pink glittery eye shadow and feathered hair were signs of a real man...
  • ^ thats pretty. 8D

my desktop is rather messy, i should tidy it up
  • you could hide the icons joe!
    thats what i did..

paolo!!! wub.gif

edit: i don't know why its cut off but whatever.
  • ^^^^^^ amberdino! that paolo one is gorgeous! he's such a spunk!! cool.gif

I just made this one cause i was feeling inspired
    hahaha
    I'm very upset with the Tim near the middle as his head is chopped off sad.gif

I threw my dog in too, she makes me smile

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ May 13 2007, 08:59 AM)
    ^ thats pretty. 8D

Thank you <3
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ May 21 2007, 06:32 PM)
    ^^^^^^ amberdino! that paolo one is gorgeous! he's such a spunk!! cool.gif

I just made this one cause i was feeling inspired

wow thats so awesome!!
    i have no creative bone in me so i can't do things like that =/
    i found the paolo one on his website! smile.gif
    ahhh i love him!! *squealing like a little girl*
    cool.gif