In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 11:10 PM)
    laugh.gif

I just had a vision of Tim in a pair of shorts, bleary-eyed, standing on the sidewalk signing a delivery thing for a delivery dude while another guy unloads a couple cases of Sea Breeze from a truck. "Just put them by the garage [yawns, sips coffee]"

ahahahahah!!!
  • im sick and i think the only cure is to see more Tim pictures lol

ok im feeling a little better
  • now i've spent 10 minutes trying to find my fotos on this computer only to realize that i'm not at home... (D'oh)
  • lol i do that all the time

i just took a picture of this one with my phone and set it as my background lol but it was hard to get rid of the picture of him that i took at the concert.....hmmm oh well
  • Hope you feel better soon!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 11:19 AM)
    Might I also add that I love every time these guys touch each other. And I'm not being dirty this time. rolleyes.gif

I know what you mean. It's just so sweet and happy. smile.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 11:10 PM)
    I just had a vision of Tim in a pair of shorts, bleary-eyed, standing on the sidewalk signing a delivery thing for a delivery dude while another guy unloads a couple cases of Sea Breeze from a truck. "Just put them by the garage [yawns, sips coffee]"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Feel better, Christy! Great pics!
  • ah yes. That was the concert I went to! I love those pictures!

Ok, I don't mean to insult Tim if someone thinks this is an insult...but I watch the Devil Wears Prada and I couldn't stop thinking about Tim everytime I saw this guy imagePIASLEY!!!!
    and I watched Marie Antoinette today and I couldn't help thinking about Tim when I saw this guy.image

or maybe my lack of boarding has hindered (ugh I hate to use that word) my judgment.
  • I see what you mean about the first guy, but only like, with a glance. It's his baldness and dark rims.
    The second guy? I don't see it, but who knows, maybe I'd have to see him in action.
    And laugh.gif at "hindered"
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 1 2007, 10:46 PM)
    and I watched Marie Antoinette today and I couldn't help thinking about Tim when I saw this guy.image
    or maybe my lack of boarding has hindered (ugh I hate to use that word) my judgment.

Tiny Tim (of Teeny Ok Go) is so gonna have one of those wigs made out of cotton balls or maybe cotton candy...
  • LOL will Dinky Damian try to eat it? Now that would be an interesting story.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 2 2007, 02:17 AM)
    Tiny Tim (of Teeny Ok Go) is so gonna have one of those wigs made out of cotton balls or maybe cotton candy...

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 2 2007, 02:29 AM)
    LOL will Dinky Damian try to eat it? Now that would be an interesting story.

laugh.gif laugh.gif!!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 2 2007, 01:46 AM)
    ah yes. That was the concert I went to! I love those pictures!

Ok, I don't mean to insult Tim if someone thinks this is an insult...but I watch the Devil Wears Prada and I couldn't stop thinking about Tim everytime I saw this guy imagePIASLEY!!!!

OMG I TOTALLY THOUGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I WATCHED IT!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!

aww thanks guys im acually feeling alot better now

ok you know what i was thinking when i first saw Tim it was on June 19 and the same day before the concert my dad gave me a scratch off ticket and i won $30 on it and i mean comeon that luck and then i go to the concert and see the beautiful sight of Tim and the wonderful music of Ok Go June 19 has got be my lucky day

oh yeah i jsut watching an old interview of them after the VMAs and they all had gum in their mouth and Damian has this girl take it and she taps on Tims arm and makes him give her his gum and im like GIRL! THATS TIMS GUM! poor Tim looked like he didnt want to give it up!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 21 2007, 04:14 PM)

OMG! is that really Tim??? he looks so different!
  • LOL the glasses really change his image don't they?
  • oh yes i mean hes sexy both ways but its just like BLAM!! different lol
  • haha ok i have a funny story that just happened ok i IMed my friend and she took awhile to resond and she was like sry i had to pee and i was like TMI and then i noticed that TMI scambled up Spelt Tim and then i started laughing bc Tim always has to go to the bathroom and yeha it was just funny lol
  • This is a picture i took myself and Oh LORDY! I can't believe i forgot to post it!
    Love at first sight i tell ya! wub.gif