In this Discussion

Tim

1373839404143»

Comments

• I was doing some OK Go digging on YouTube, thinking that I'd already seen everything. Man, was I wrong. This is Tim rapping with Old Andy doing background vocals. The songs called "Women and Men". The video itself isn't relevant but helpful with lyrics. Since I can't embed here's the link:

• Uhm. Guys? Guys?

• violetchaos364 said:

Uhm. Guys? Guys?

That's awesome.

Now I can understand why the mayor of O'Fallon put the kibosh on the video. It wasn't because Tim was semi-nude, but because of the f-bomb he laid out while flying on the rocket. It was a family show in O'Fallon and the f-bomb would've been bad.

I wonder if this will be played at Obama's Birthday Party. Probably not methinks.
  • Here's another fab interview from the one n only Mr T J Nordwind: http://music.ign.com/articles/119/1195585p1.html :) enjoy! x
  • In case you haven't seen it yet, Tim has joined Instagram. Here's one of the pics he's posted:

If you're not following him yet, be sure to do so now. His username is, you guessed it, timothynordwind.

• How do you follow someone on instragram? And I realize that I can google it, but perhaps it would be good to have the info here?

And thank Paracadudes for the fixed font!
  • violetchaos364 said
    How do you follow someone on instragram? And I realize that I can google it, but perhaps it would be good to have the info here?

And thank Paracadudes for the fixed font!

You need to have an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch or Android smart phone to download the app to your phone. If you don't have any of these, you'll have to wait until Tim posts them.