In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• Sunnyside said: Quadruple Rainbow Rockenspiel, you need to be on a t-shirt.

That brings  up an interesting point. If we garnered so much support for one image (say the QRR) that it got on  FB... would the guys make a shirt  out of it? And sell it in the store?

• Aleatory said:
    Sunnyside said: Quadruple Rainbow Rockenspiel, you need to be on a t-shirt.

That brings  up an interesting point. If we garnered so much support for one image (say the QRR) that it got on  FB... would the guys make a shirt  out of it? And sell it in the store?

Weren't we discussing this a while back? Or maybe I thought we should... anyway, I think it's a sound idea and we should do it. Would we submit other designs and vote, or just see how much interest there is in QRR?

If they made a QRR shirt + OK Go Bobblehead package, I would be happy. Because it would be intense. Wink

• DJRose said:You are amazing, Amber.

Thanks! I'm, uh, something! aren't I? Laugh

• ChristelAdina said:
    Aleatory said:

Weren't we discussing this a while back? Or maybe I thought we should... anyway, I think it's a sound idea and we should do it. Would we submit other designs and vote, or just see how much interest there is in QRR?

If they made a QRR shirt + OK Go Bobblehead package, I would be happy. Because it would be intense. Wink

Wow. Just wow. So intense.

• ChristelAdina said:
    Aleatory said:

I don't remember talking about it, but that may have been before my time.

I would totally love a set of 4 OK Go bobbleheads. That would be so intense.

**cries again**

• The Bobblehead idea was something some of us were talking about on facebook. Jenny and I (and presumably some others) think there should be OK Go Bobble Head figures.
  • ChristelAdina said:The Bobblehead idea was something some of us were talking about on facebook. Jenny and I (and presumably some others) think there should be OK Go Bobble Head figures.

I wholeheartedly agree. Maybe when the boys are done with LL. 

The only thing is either bobbles are either really good likenesses, or REALLY REALLY bad. 

• Question: Three records you never get sick of listening to?

Tim's #1 response, T. Rex, Electric Warrior

Damn, damn, I love Ok Go (I mean and you know I was going to hone in on that response)

• Tempe Arizona said:

Question: Three records you never get sick of listening to?

Tim's #1 response, T. Rex, Electric Warrior

Damn, damn, I love Ok Go (I mean and you know I was going to hone in on that response)

Tim has good taste (we already knew that). Tim's tastes are very similar to mine (I already knew that). Electric Warrior is an amazing album (in case anyone didn't know that). Wink

• I was so struck by Tim's simply elegant dry wit, I had to celebrate it. (ALL OVER THE INTERWEBZ)

DK: “…that spells out OK Go…”

Tim: “That’s the name of our band”

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/599597/ok-go-form-a-street-parade-for-their-new-video.jhtml

• Tee-hee, he's like a little dancing banana with a bass guitar.
  • Tonight's show in Las Vegas. More tomorrow!

• Awesome shot, Krista! Smile
  • Thanks! My brother-in-law actually took it, along with all but one from last night.

Here's my other favorites he got of Tim.

• Tim at the Syynerstitial event at LA A&D. More photos (of the event), including shots of the paint-splatters & coveralls from TTSP RGM, and several more of Tim being social, are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/SyynLabs/Syynterstitial#
  • Reina Suio said:
    WHAT A BAMF. I've heard so much about this picture! It's good to finally see it, it's legendary.

• dunkgreener said:
    Reina Suio said:
    WHAT A BAMF. I've heard so much about this picture! It's good to finally see it, it's legendary.

haha i made a BIG deal about it on tumblr xD