In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 27 2007, 06:48 PM)
    Err, it's a movie..

Haha. Now I'm embarrassed. I thought it was a band. Now you really know I never heard of it.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 27 2007, 11:46 PM)
    That picture really is gorgeous.
    I never heard of A Clockwork Orange. Could you post a picture of that guy? I just tried to google them, but I don't know which one's Alex, and I couldn't find a good picture.

Yeah, it's a British film - really creepy. I love it smile.gif

That's the guy he looks like, but you can't really see from this picture. Trust me, he's actually gorgeous and rather Damian-like. Damian's hotter tho. Obv.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 27 2007, 06:51 PM)
    Yeah, it's a British film - really creepy. I love it smile.gif

That's the guy he looks like, but you can't really see from this picture. Trust me, he's actually gorgeous and rather Damian-like. Damian's hotter tho. Obv.

I'm not seeing the resemblance, but like you said, it could just be the picture.
    Thanks!
  • Lol
    I dunno if they necessarily look alike.. Maybe just a slight resemblance. Certain looks of Damian's like when he looks down and then up thru his hair in the Get Over It video... it just reminds me of Alex.
  • Look what I found:

Bumper Sticker

Buy it and drive proudly.

And:

We'll all be fighting over this sticker. I know we will. Or maybe not.
  • Nonono why Ebay!?!? Would anyone be willing to buy me the bumper sticker and I'd pay them for it later? My parent's don't put credit card numbers online.
    I doubt it, but its worth asking.
  • Hehe. Now I know how to make money off of you people. Or at least one of you people. coughChristinecough. tongue.gif JK
  • Haha I'd actually be willing to give that person a little thank you payment.
  • You could always make your own stickers. Buttons even. Toys R Us has pretty cool things, wouldn't you believe?
  • Very true. Very, very true.

***EDIT***
    And if I were to make my own sticker, I could make it more OK Go-ish.
  • True dat. Here, Christine:

Button Maker

Knock yourself out.

If I were me (which I am), I'd make all 20 of those darn buttons OK Go in some way.
  • Haha that's great! i know Electra made some buttons and got them signed :]
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 27 2007, 08:13 PM)

Wow, I feel like it's the Eighties again.
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Feb 26 2007, 10:05 PM)
    I like his jacket.

Yeah, I love that jacket too. It's cool!
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 26 2007, 10:15 PM)
    To get somewhat back on topic:

Haha, I love it!

And the CD USA photo from earlier: wub.gif Very nice. Thank you for posting.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 27 2007, 02:54 AM)
    Yesss! I am always up for ridding the world of these jive fools who hate on OK Go. By joining forces we shall make the world a better place.
    Ha! That shall be our first mission. We need a really cool name. How about... The Angelas! Sorry. Not really creative with the name thing.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 27 2007, 02:59 AM)
    The OK Go Missionaries. We will bring OK Go to all those heathen, unknowing savages of rap and all other such genres. And if they don't cooperate, we'll have to be rock and roll into them, or use IVs.

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 27 2007, 03:09 AM)
    PERFECT! Can we wear capes?

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 27 2007, 03:11 AM)
    Yes! And our capes can be the images of guitars, keyboards and drums on a paisley backgorund.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    HAHAHA
    i love that idea!!!! and the OK Go Missionaries sounds so kool!!

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 28 2007, 01:13 AM)
    True dat. Here, Christine:

Button Maker

Knock yourself out.

If I were me (which I am), I'd make all 20 of those darn buttons OK Go in some way.

hahah, i had one of those button makers, not the same brand though. THey would break so easily. I remember i started selling them in 8th grade. i only ended up selling 2 to the same girl. haha, i think she felt sorry 4 me.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 28 2007, 03:31 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    HAHAHA
    i love that idea!!!! and the OK Go Missionaries sounds so kool!!
    hahah, i had one of those button makers, not the same brand though. THey would break so easily. I remember i started selling them in 8th grade. i only ended up selling 2 to the same girl. haha, i think she felt sorry 4 me.

aww. I'd have bought one! I love those buttons
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Feb 28 2007, 03:38 AM)
    aww. I'd have bought one! I love those buttons

awwww
    chkl, thanks.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 28 2007, 03:59 AM)
    awwww
    chkl, thanks.

it's true! wink.gif I'm a succer for a good button
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 08:19 PM)
    I was just flipping through all the pics on the cd usa website and i found this one.

Oh, dear!
    i likey that look. wub.gif
    sry if its already been posted.

ohmy.gif o my goodness. is that not one of the cutest pictures of him or what? wub.gif