In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (HMMbands @ Mar 1 2007, 03:11 AM)
    ohmy.gif o my goodness. is that not one of the cutest pictures of him or what? wub.gif

it's true! Damian hasn't looked THAT good in a long time.
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Feb 28 2007, 10:46 PM)

I couldn't decide if he looked sexy or evil.
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Feb 28 2007, 09:46 PM)

so true, so true. and he has the smile in that pic. wub.gif im sure you all know what im talking about. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 09:19 PM)
    I was just flipping through all the pics on the cd usa website and i found this one.

Oh, dear!
    i likey that look. wub.gif
    sry if its already been posted.

.........I actually lost my breath when I first saw this.

I have a mere few hours to finish a five-page paper, and now I don't know if I can do it.
  • Oh no!

Look away toiletdog, look away!

Don't let Besmexy (I think that's how Tempe says it) Damian ruin your concentration!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 1 2007, 01:16 AM)
    Oh no!

Look away toiletdog, look away!

Don't let Besmexy (I think that's how Tempe says it) Damian ruin your concentration!

Too late. I am forever drawn into those eyes, that smile, that smart ass-ness.

Forget Sociology. It's Damian time.
  • Sociology is way better than Damian. So take a deep breath, and look away. If you can do it, there is still hope for the rest of us!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 1 2007, 01:44 AM)
    Sociology is way better than Damian. So take a deep breath, and look away. If you can do it, there is still hope for the rest of us!

Hey, I could look away if I wanted to, man.

.......ch.........ch...............I CAN'T DO IT! (sobs) I'm weak......weak!
  • Ok, so I think my evil twin took over for a minute. Sociology is SO not better than Damian. Look all you want, I wont blame you. And congratulations on your 300th post!! Par-tay!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 09:19 PM)

QUOTE (starshaped @ Feb 28 2007, 11:02 PM)
    I couldn't decide if he looked sexy or evil.

BOTH! wink.gif Wow.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 08:19 PM)
    I was just flipping through all the pics on the cd usa website and i found this one.

Oh, dear!
    i likey that look. wub.gif
    sry if its already been posted.

I thought of something else to say about this pic:

Looks like he's going to do something "bad" (that's actually very good) to you.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 1 2007, 08:26 AM)
    Looks like he's going to do something "bad" (that's actually very good) to you.

PERFECT quote.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Mar 1 2007, 01:46 AM)
    Hey, I could look away if I wanted to, man.

.......ch.........ch...............I CAN'T DO IT! (sobs) I'm weak......weak!

ROFLMAO!! Poor T-dog. Did you finish your paper?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 28 2007, 01:43 AM)
    Haha that's great! i know Electra made some buttons and got them signed :]

Ooo yeah that's the kinda thing I used!!!
    Tim didn't get to sign his tho coz we had no pen.. so that's my talking point for next time, I've decided. smile.gif

And Damian looks both sexy and evil and Courtney that is the perfect way to describe it and my heart is actually beating a little faster now...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 1 2007, 03:35 PM)
    Tim didn't get to sign his tho coz we had no pen.. so that's my talking point for next time, I've decided. smile.gif

That's a great idea!!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Mar 1 2007, 08:47 PM)
    That's a great idea!!

Why thank you smile.gif

I'm trying to find a photo to show you guys as well...
    My mum made me a birthday cake last year, and being the wonderful mother she is, decorated it with paisley pattern icing!! I took a photo but I can't find it; I'm still looking coz you have to see how brill it was!!!
  • that sounds neat-o! i could never do a paisley pattern with icing... i struggle enough just writing 'happy birthday' whenever i make one... my hands are too shaky or something.
  • Yeah I'd be useless as well but my mum's a genius. I'll find the photo somehow... =]
    It was gorgeous. Almost didn't wana eat it hehe
  • yeah one year my grandpa gave us some chocolates for valentine's day that had scenes from romeo & juliet carved in them... they were crazy intricate, i felt bad for eating them. especially when the chocolate was sort of odd tasting, they ended up being prettier than they were tasty.

lol that was pretty much a pointless story...
  • WOW!
    That's so cool.

Oooo chocolate carvings of OK Go. Imagine that.