In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• violetchaos364 said:
    Thank you, thank you! Awesomeshots!

Okay, what I wanna know is, what I really wanna know – who is in charge of gaffer taping Damian?

I have so many inappropriate responses to this. I cannot post a one of them. Yell I did want to say something about how I've yet to see a photo with gaff tape over his gob (so you know other members of OK Go aren't in charge)…

Edit: Ghostly quote box. Christel Fail.

• I have so many inappropriate responses to this. I cannot post a one of them. Yell I did want to say something about how I've yet to see a photo with gaff tape over his gob (so you know other members of OK Go aren't in charge)…

If D ever got his mouth taped so he couldn't talk, I think his head would explode from the pressure.

Re: quote boxes-I've seen worse. I've DONE worse. =D

• DJRose said:
    squashedbanana said:

http://www.life.com/image/100106237

OK Go at the Dodger Stadium :)

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb......id=7986532

Ta Da!  This is pretty amusing.

That was cute. I liked the high note home stretch...

• violetchaos364 said:

I have so many inappropriate responses to this. I cannot post a one of them. Yell I did want to say something about how I've yet to see a photo with gaff tape over his gob (so you know other members of OK Go aren't in charge)…

If D ever got his mouth taped so he couldn't talk, I think his head would explode from the pressure.

Re: quote boxes-I've seen worse. I've DONE worse. =D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  DK not speak?!!?  I think it would cause him physical pain.  LOL Amber

• I decided I needed to repost this still here, because THIS is how the man keeps ruining his pants. It’s not the Microphone Power Stance, it’s the Tight-Pants-Seam-Splitting Stance!

Laugh

• OH GOD! I can't believe I missed this Filler thing until now.

Damian in glasses...ugh... I DIE!!!! It's too much hotness..time for a little sit-sit.

• bullshituous said:

OH GOD! I can't believe I missed this Filler thing until now.

Damian in glasses...ugh... I DIE!!!! It's too much hotness..time for a little sit-sit.

Yeah. We really should've put a warning on those photos, huh? 

• Yeah. We really should've put a warning on those photos, huh? 

That is so perfect! I didn't think that some of the pictures could be described using words, but I think that sign sums it up well.Smile

• Thanks, SoccerKeeper6! :D

For the pictures that cannot be described in words, I had a "GAH!" poster, but this is more informative. I also made a Spiller Alert! sign, but the coffee on the keyboard doesn't look right, so I never posted it. I think this one at least sums up Kareem's photos from the Filler issue.

• I have no idea where to post this, because I cannot find the post with the link to the guys participating in the Maker Faire Mousetrap. I considered posting it in board bugs and annoyances, because I HATE the &#@%! search function, but you'd never find it.

And now I can't even find that original video. However, here's the Kickstarter page for the project to fund sending the Mousetrap to Detroit.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/195166246/the-lifesize-mousetrap-makes-its-way-to-detroit-pi

They've got two days left and still need about $1600. So pass this on, or donate if you can.

While you're at Kickstarter, check out this project too: http://kck.st/dfEHK0

• And to bring up the old Filler topic again....

I love how Tim's the only one who's mentioned with his own clothes. The credits have all these designers and then "Tim's own glasses, shoes, and hat." He really is taking over the band's style. Dan wears the cuffed pants at shows and in the pics, Andy's got 'em, and so does Damian. 

PUN ALERT: Maybe it should have been the Spiller Article. *snort*

22. Dang, so close. Out of 100-something posts, I don't think I've gotten 23 yet.

• hahah so adorable

this one is just plain sexy!

• hahah so adorable

this one is just plain sexy!

• So I found the Mousetrap video with OK Go again. And the Life-size Mousetrap crew made its Kickstarter goal this morning. Yay!

• Aleatory said:

And to bring up the old Filler topic again....

I love how Tim's the only one who's mentioned with his own clothes. The credits have all these designers and then "Tim's own glasses, shoes, and hat." He really is taking over the band's style. Dan wears the cuffed pants at shows and in the pics, Andy's got 'em, and so does Damian. 

PUN ALERT: Maybe it should have been the Spiller Article. *snort*

22. Dang, so close. Out of 100-something posts, I don't think I've gotten 23 yet.

You mean because the shock and outrage at the grammar is enough to make anyone spill their coffee? Wink

Yeah, the "oh my" picture of Damian channelling David Tennant and James Spader needed a warning.

So, do you think OK Go is being assimilated by Tim? Wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Tim is a perfect template of awesomeness. (a "Timplate"...sorry...Embarassed Laugh)

• Tim is a stylist trapped in a kick ass bassists body
  • I love the warning! Laugh

Yeah. We really should've put a warning on those photos, huh? 

• ChristelAdina said:

You mean because the shock and outrage at the grammar is enough to make anyone spill their coffee? Wink

Yeah, the "oh my" picture of Damian channelling David Tennant and James Spader needed a warning.

So, do you think OK Go is being assimilated by Tim? Wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Tim is a perfect template of awesomeness. (a "Timplate"...sorry...Embarassed Laugh)

Hahaha no! "Timplate" is GREAT! That has to go on a shirt somehow.

• i dont know where to put this at but i found these quzzies online there's one where they ask which member of ok go are you I WAS DAN!!!and there was another one where it ask which ok go song are you I WAS LETS CRASH THE PARTY!!!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/4138432/which-member-of-ok-go-are-you

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/2410693/what-ok-go-song-are-you-unique-pics