In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Okay, I just came up with a terrible, terrible pun.... based off Christel's "assimilating" thing...

Here goes....

A-tim-ilating!!!!

AHAHAHA I'm a nerd.

• Well I didn't know if this should go in my birthday thread or whatever, but I had to share it....

My best friend made me this card and gave it to me today, I HAD to take a pic and upload it tonight.

BEST. CARD. EVER.

• Aleatory said:

Okay, I just came up with a terrible, terrible pun.... based off Christel's "assimilating" thing...

Here goes....

A-tim-ilating!!!!

AHAHAHA I'm a nerd.

Oh we are so keeping that! Wink

The Timplate for A-Tim-ilation is UlTimately Timacculate.

• All these Tim words are Timtastic! I admit, mine is kinda lame, but it's all I can think of right now.
  • Aleatory said:

Well I didn't know if this should go in my birthday thread or whatever, but I had to share it....

My best friend made me this card and gave it to me today, I HAD to take a pic and upload it tonight.

BEST. CARD. EVER.

thats freaken awsome idk if ur birthday happened a long time ago but HAPPY LAT BIRTHDAY

• ChristelAdina said:
    Aleatory said:

Okay, I just came up with a terrible, terrible pun.... based off Christel's "assimilating" thing...

Here goes....

A-tim-ilating!!!!

AHAHAHA I'm a nerd.

Oh we are so keeping that! Wink

The Timplate for A-Tim-ilation is UlTimately Timacculate.

I LOL'ed at ulTimately. 

I'm so Timpted to come up with more, but your vernakulash is utterly Timpeccable.

• HA! I toyed with Timpeccable before being Timpted (!!! Brilliant!) by Timmaculate. :)

I actually think this is too much Tim for the vernaKulash, How about calling it Timinology?

EDIT: This should really be in the Tim thread, now, probably. Apologies to those who may be offended by its misplacement.

• One cannot control an outbreak of TIM BAMF (tm). It is like the wind and rain, it is a force of nature, it exists and occurs where and when it will.

That said, here's a pic: Laugh

Looking quite BAMFalicious. (cross posting on Tim's thread, just to keep things tidy)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauralilauralu/with/4867154812/
  • violetchaos364 said:

One cannot control an outbreak of TIM BAMF (tm). It is like the wind and rain, it is a force of nature, it exists and occurs where and when it will.

Looking quite BAMFalicious. (cross posting on Tim's thread, just to keep things tidy)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/l.....867154812/

So, you're saying this BAMF of nature thing is like... a TIMpest? Laugh (Oh yes. I did.)

Hurricane Kulash has nothing on this blizzard of BAMF!

• ChristelAdina said:
    violetchaos364 said:

One cannot control an outbreak of TIM BAMF ™. It is like the wind and rain, it is a force of nature, it exists and occurs where and when it will.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/l.....867154812/

So, you're saying this BAMF of nature thing is like… a TIMpest? Laugh (Oh yes. I did.)

Hurricane Kulash has nothing on this blizzard of BAMF!

Timclement weather?

(I was listening to Aren't We Dozy earlier.)

I think somehow the little (TM) sign above TIM BAMF should say (TIM). Someone make this happen.

• A WBRU photo set, by Beth Shapiro, from Providence (on Facebook, so you may have to log in). I know the Dunkin Donuts mascot is supposed to be coffee, but that's not at all what I see... it's worrying me.

So is random purple shirt dude in the background...

• Random purple shirt dude in the background is Craig, their tour manager.
  • beckysioux said:Random purple shirt dude in the background is Craig, their tour manager.

Well that explains his presence, but not how weird it seems to see him lurkng back there! Wink

• So I have searched, both today and for past items, and there doesn't seem to be a dedicated "New Interview" thread. However, it doesn't seem to go over well when I start new threads for the specific new thing I'm sharing, so I'm putting this here.

AAAMusic Interview with Damian, recorded on the European stint, apparently, and published today.

• ChristelAdina said:

AAAMusic Interview with Damian, recorded on the European stint, apparently, and published today.

I love how he just rambles on and the interviewer needs to point attention to it (i.e. [the conversation somehow goes from Italy to MTV and music videos])

"we’re collaborating with this amazing dance company in New York in August… exciting!" <-- IF THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE, I WILL BE VERY UPSET.  I think it is.  They were in Philly last weekend.  NEED. . .INFO.  I'm just going to show up at dance studios on my lunch break.  lol

• samanferr! said:
    ChristelAdina said:

"we’re collaborating with this amazing dance company in New York in August… exciting!" <-- IF THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE, I WILL BE VERY UPSET.  I think it is.  They were in Philly last weekend.  NEED. . .INFO.  I'm just going to show up at dance studios on my lunch break.  lol

My first thoughts were Trisha Brown or Merce Cunningham... but it is probably a smaller, lesser known company. Randomly going to studios on your lunch breaks sounds fun, actually. :)

• So Radio 104.5 has stuff up on its Summer Block Party page from the Philly show, including the video with Eric playing HIGA. However, if you click Watch More, you can see the Studio Sessions, including a gorgeous "Last Leaf."It's A  Little Buggy, But Beautiful! Smile
  • ChristelAdina said:
    beckysioux said:Random purple shirt dude in the background is Craig, their tour manager.

Well that explains his presence, but not how weird it seems to see him lurkng back there! Wink

I hope he doesn't read these boards, but Craig is actually verrrry weird. He has creepy eyes.

• Since this is really unclassifiable, I decided to add these pics here:

One of the most creative, involved, beautiful presents I've ever gotten (and made by A GUY. How cool is that?).

From left to right: Jonathan Coulton, Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords, and Matt Bomer of White Collar.

And of course, right in the middle....

Mr. Kulash himself.