In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Ah! Ah! My picture! My picture!

I didn't know where to put this, but I had to come somewhere and freak out a little. I'll post the pic to make it fit the thread laugh.gif

I was searching for stuff online, clicked on a blog, started reading it, and thought the picture looked vaguely familiar as I barely looked at it. Then I looked again, and it's one of mine! Hahaha!

It's just so weeeird! And neat smile.gif

Okay, done freaking.
    http://eventmechanics.net.au/?p=661

Wonder if the guy caught them in Australia ...
  • o that's so cool Sheri!

o and your welcome Christine!
  • i have a question on the foot massage video....what is tim saying all i hear is mdfdmfdmfmmmmhhmm
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 11 2007, 04:04 PM)
    i have a question on the foot massage video....what is tim saying all i hear is mdfdmfdmfmmmmhhmm

All Tim says is "Ow"

laugh.gif

You gave me an excuse to watch it again. And OMG, the faces Dan is making after they talk to him--I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. And just the fact that they keep showing him nearly dying ... laugh.gif

And once again, during one of the shots of all of them lying there, I had that feeling of "Am I really watching this? Is this really happening?" laugh.gif laugh.gif It's just so absurd.

When Damian's talking in the first part, his "My feet are attacked" part, he reminded me of another old friend of mine. Some people have commented on him looking younger again in this video, and it's funny, because when I first got into the band and looked up their videos, etc., everything I saw of him from the earlier days reminded me of her. To the point where I was ready to ask her if she had any Kulash cousins ... It's his mouth, and something about the way he talked back then, which was slightly different from how he does now. (A good example, I think, is the AOL Sessions interview) Anyway, he hasn't reminded me of her in a long long time, but in that part he does.

If my friend with the voice like Damian and the female friend I'm talking about now were to breed, perhaps they'd make a Damian.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 11 2007, 07:08 PM)
    ROFLMAO!

So all three of us Lacey sisters (that's right, Andy - 3, not 27000) were hysterical at Dan - "I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" laugh.gif

And I know that this comment really belongs in the Damian Is Hot thread, and honestly, I'm trying not to be a fangirl, but OHMYGOD. He looked younger than usual. I mean Get Over It video styleee. Marina says she agrees. She adores him. And he's just a bit beautiful (Marina said he was fucking awesome, but I thought I'd tone down the language on behalf of my younger sister - grr at her wink.gif ).

you have billions of sisters, dont lie =p
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 11 2007, 05:37 PM)
    If my friend with the voice like Damian and the female friend I'm talking about now were to breed, perhaps they'd make a Damian.

hahaha that really made my lol haha
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 11 2007, 03:17 AM)

I love how Tim is just standing there. Christy, we need a clever caption here smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 11 2007, 12:17 AM)

Hey, Tabetha, how about, "Lord what fools these mortals be," because, you know, Tim's probably down with the Bard. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 11 2007, 05:37 PM)
    All Tim says is "Ow"

laugh.gif

You gave me an excuse to watch it again. And OMG, the faces Dan is making after they talk to him--I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. And just the fact that they keep showing him nearly dying ... laugh.gif

And once again, during one of the shots of all of them lying there, I had that feeling of "Am I really watching this? Is this really happening?" laugh.gif laugh.gif It's just so absurd.

When Damian's talking in the first part, his "My feet are attacked" part, he reminded me of another old friend of mine. Some people have commented on him looking younger again in this video, and it's funny, because when I first got into the band and looked up their videos, etc., everything I saw of him from the earlier days reminded me of her. To the point where I was ready to ask her if she had any Kulash cousins ... It's his mouth, and something about the way he talked back then, which was slightly different from how he does now. (A good example, I think, is the AOL Sessions interview) Anyway, he hasn't reminded me of her in a long long time, but in that part he does.

Ah Sheri! Haha that's great! laugh.gif
    It's such a good video, every time I watched it I cried form laughing so hard smile.gif
    I just have to wonder, if it hurt so much, why did they continue? But then again, I think I would let them keep going for some reason. Hmm. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • This is all just making me want a massage. Not foot, really--good 'ol back rub.
  • Mhmm! I've always wanted to get a massage once in my life.
    If I got a foot massage, I'd either kick them in the face, or they would have to be rough and painful like their's were (I'm very ticklish) laugh.gif
  • Haha yeah thats probably what i would do to lol, Tim is so cute when he covers his mouth and says ow lol
  • Mhmm! They all make the best expressions during it.
  • Ha--these guys are covering OK Go ... and Nickelback.
    And Prince's "Darling Nikki." *imagines Damian in front row*
    http://www.getblind.com/Set%20List.html
  • Yeah, I know, Posty McPosterson ...

Damian talks about the Justin Timberlake moment
    http://a110.v165440.c16544.g.vm.akamaistre...5/85814_300.wmv

*And ... almost better than the real OK Go.
    This came up in a Web search. It's titled "ok go." I am DYING laughing at this.
    [**Edit: deleted the link, because orig. vid disappeared]
    If you've got 4 minutes to give, watch it till the end.
  • Wow Sheri, thanks! You've been busy!
    Haha and that video was hilarious, I kept wondering what the whole point of it was. laugh.gif
    Haha and I love that horse up there...I'm guessing either they are a fan of OK Go's, or they went to the same camp smile.gif
  • Ah ah!

No problem, Christine biggrin.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    That is so good!