In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Wow, so much almost-OK-Go-ness! laugh.gif But that link to that video that's 4 minutes or whatever won't work for me. sad.gif

That picture is amazing. Damian's like "ROCKSTARRR!" and Andy's like "teeeheee!"
  • That video that was titled OK Go but wasn't them that Sheri posted reminded me of this one really cute video, but it isn't even titled OK Go, so I'm going to post it in the "Random Stuff" thread over in General Discussion, incase someone is interested...it's really cute, trust me.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 12 2007, 01:50 AM)
    Haha yeah thats probably what i would do to lol, Tim is so cute when he covers his mouth and says ow lol

haha sorry, i found it so cute (me too) that i couldn't resist and i took a picture of that moment rolleyes.gif

i love that picture sherib, damian really looks a rockstar tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 11 2007, 10:39 PM)
    This came up in a Web search. It's titled "ok go." I am DYING laughing at this.
    http://crackle.com/flash/ReferrerRedirect....8_ap~1_extid~-1
    If you've got 4 minutes to give, watch it till the end.

ummmm.....I don't get it...I watched for over 6 minutes....first there's a home video of an Asian family, and then a cam strapped to a bike, then back to the family, and then, excuse me while I vomit all over the place b/c then there was a sick, perverted girl playing with her...chest. I have a feeling maybe the link isn't right or something. What exactly is this?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 12 2007, 10:13 AM)
    ummmm.....I don't get it...I watched for over 6 minutes....first there's a home video of an Asian family, and then a cam strapped to a bike, then back to the family, and then, excuse me while I vomit all over the place b/c then there was a sick, perverted girl playing with her...chest. I have a feeling maybe the link isn't right or something. What exactly is this?

Watch the home videos, all the way through until after someone is in the sink (it's really funny laugh.gif) ...after that the girl you were speaking of should come on (and that's when you close it...well, unless you want to watch that)
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 12 2007, 09:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=135535
    Watch the home videos, all the way through until after someone is in the sink (it's really funny laugh.gif) ...after that the girl you were speaking of should come on (and that's when you close it...well, unless you want to watch that)

Whoa whoa whoa--this is totally not what I watched. I'm gonna check the link again. If something different comes up, I'm totally deleting that link from here ...
    What I watched was this hilariously weird animation about this little girl and a huge creature that grows out of a pear. LOL It's supposed to be very sweet, but it's bizarre. It has this lovey-dovey Spanish song (if I'm remembering correctly) playing through the whole thing that makes it even funnier.

I apologize for the perverted stuff. That's not what came up when I played it. ??

**Rightio, I deleted the link. Apparently it goes to various random videos. Again, I apologize for all weirdness and confusion!
  • Haha, wow. What I watched was a bunch of home videos of this little kid, then, what I thought went with it, was someone who looked like he could have been the kid in the home videos sitting in a sink getting a bath from his mom, and it was something about how you can't recreate memories, so capture them when they happen, then they showed a video camera they wanted to sell. I suppose the two could have been totally unrelted, but that's what I thought it was.
    What a mass confusion you have caused Sheri! laugh.gif
  • Yep, totally not what I watched!

Here are some really nice pics from Splendour:

http://flickr.com/photos/stillpixels/

Check out both the Splendour in the Grass and OK Go albums.
  • haha ok that makes a lot more sense now. someone made a concert poster on Flickr if yall want to see

be-u-tee-full

sorry if this was posted before. its from Feb. '07
  • omigosh Sheri, those pictures are breathtaking. i think my heart skipped a beat. wub.gif
  • Heidi!! I love it!!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2007, 03:15 PM)
    Yep, totally not what I watched!
    Here are some really nice pics from Splendour:

http://flickr.com/photos/stillpixels/

Check out both the Splendour in the Grass and OK Go albums.

Oh. My. God.
    These pictures are AMAZING. HOLY SHITFUCK.

• kgdflakhgfjylgfjhsgdfjkagf

Shalu-lah (and Sheri, as she originally posted the link), I think you get the honor of having been the first to kill me with Ok Go pictures.

<3 that one of Andy is absolutely breathtaking.
  • ok i know this is late and stuff but i was like watching the massage video over and over again and does anyone notice how WHITE tims legs are lol i mean i have no room to talk bc my legs are like just as white but its just funny to me
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 12 2007, 05:52 PM)
    ok i know this is late and stuff but i was like watching the massage video over and over again and does anyone notice how WHITE tims legs are lol i mean i have no room to talk bc my legs are like just as white but its just funny to me

Aww they are really white smile.gif
    ...Although I'd probably be safe to mine are way whiter.
  • yeah i have a softball tan which in case you dont know what that is is everything is white on your leg but your knees its pretty much embarrasing
  • Haha aww, yea some people in my school have had that. One kid had a pale hand and a tan hand from his glove smile.gif
  • i had a soccer tan for awhile so most of my shins were white and the rest of my leg was tan haha