In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

Oh. Might die.

Thanks, Tapegrl.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 3 2007, 03:14 PM)
    haha yeah but then id be like I LOVE YOU DAN!! and then we'd all be happy again hhaa

yes, of course. That's the cure-all for awkwardness. laugh.gif

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 3 2007, 04:00 PM)
    OH.......MY........GOSH! are you trying to give me a heart attack!! i seriously saw the first one and like couldnt even swallow

OMG! you made it hard for me to swallow too (Damian thread)!!
  • haha thats really funny
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 3 2007, 11:07 AM)
    aww Tim is so cute when he plays drums haha in an interview didnt dan say he used to play the bass??

Yeah, was it classical bass?

Whoa, Heidi, thank you!! (jolearon.com ones)
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 3 2007, 09:08 PM)
    Yeah, was it classical bass?

ahh thanks for clearing that up for me....im glad he decided to play drums he looks good as a drummer.....hes got the drummers body haha
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 3 2007, 08:10 PM)
    ahh thanks for clearing that up for me

Well, I was asking. I can't remember if I've got that right or I'm on drugs.

:joy:
  • would you like to go into more detail with that? haha

I guess this is the company they get their acoustics from.

• QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 3 2007, 09:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=143224
    would you like to go into more detail with that? haha

oh lordy thats a beautiful picture!!
    is that an acustic bass?? i didnt think they made those??
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 3 2007, 06:13 PM)
    Well, I was asking. I can't remember if I've got that right or I'm on drugs.

:joy:

looks like one of those fantasy dreams. The kind with prancing unicorns and cotton candy trees. oh, did I say that out loud?
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 09:14 PM)
    looks like one of those fantasy dreams. The kind with prancing unicorns and cotton candy trees. oh, did I say that out loud?

haha looks like Damian likes the confetti haha
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 08:13 PM)
    would you like to go into more detail with that? haha

I mean the purest childlike variety (and that's not sarcasm)

Nice find!
  • oh LOL i actually asked Christy to go into more detail with her comment about Dan having a drummer's body. but my timing was a bit off so the comment looked like it came after yours, Sheri. but that works too! Now i'm imagining those confetti are made of sugar...and Damian's trying to eat them...
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 09:24 PM)
    oh LOL i actually asked Christy to go into more detail with her comment about Dan having a drummer's body. but my timing was a bit off so the comment looked like it came after yours, Sheri. but that works too! Now i'm imagining those confetti are made of sugar...and Damian's trying to eat them...

haha i mean like hes really musculer and stuff lol and i really dont know how to explain it hahah im just gunna leave it as that haha wink.gif
  • LOL yeah I agree. He does have the drummer build.
  • ok this is kinda random and i dont know where this would go but i was watching on youtube this teen girl squad and they were making a band and this one character was like i dont have to play the bass do i? and i was like HEY WHATS WRONG WITH THE BASS!
  • LOL my friends and I were "creating" a band and I wanted to be either the drummer or bassist. They're so cool! Dan and Tim make them even cooler!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 09:38 PM)
    LOL my friends and I were "creating" a band and I wanted to be either the drummer or bassist. They're so cool! Dan and Tim make them even cooler!

Ok seriously you are FREAKING me out haha me and my friend shelby wanted to make a band and i wanted to be either the Drummer or the Bassist bc of them!!!!! WEIRD!! like im not even kidding
  • OMG ok I think you should start practicing occlumency like right...now. wait, lemme rephrase that. ok.....ok....ok....GO. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 09:50 PM)
    OMG ok I think you should start practicing occlumency like right...now. wait, lemme rephrase that. ok.....ok....ok....GO. laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif omg im like in tears that was soooo funny! ur freaking halarious!
  • laugh.gif It was a good idea at the time...