In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (Kareh @ Sep 1 2007, 02:59 PM)
    Oh you're lying.
    Come on, boardies, there IS such a thing as overdoing it.
    Not eating croissants after seeing a doughboy poo out a croissant...
    Come on.

I dunno. I used to love Lean Pockets as a breakfast option, but then Jim Gaffigan made fun of them in his stand-up routine and I haven't been able to stomach them. They sit in my freezer to this day.
  • Woah, that video. That just caught me so off guard that I had to actually watch it a few times to actually believe what I was seeing. That was so strange! Was it used as an actual real TV commercial?
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Sep 1 2007, 01:59 PM)
    Oh you're lying.
    Come on.

no, seriously...I can't even look at a croissant without thinking about that

I wish I could switch off that image because I really used to enjoy croissants.
  • I never liked croissants. laugh.gif

Similar story... someone once told me a dirty joke involving oatmeal cream pies... and I haven't had once since.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 1 2007, 12:45 PM)
    I dunno. I used to love Lean Pockets as a breakfast option, but then Jim Gaffigan made fun of them in his stand-up routine and I haven't been able to stomach them. They sit in my freezer to this day.

Oh my gosh, his bit on those is hilarious!! (Sorry you're off the Lean Pockets, though. Here's a similar(ish) story. One time at work a gal was making one with ham and cheese. For some reason the smell of the ham made me feel sick to my stomach. I was off pork for YEARS. Now I'll eat some pork, but I still won't go near ham.)
  • my grandpa told me and my sister that cottage cheese was curdaled milk and we wont eat it now

and i had this hunting game when i was litle and my sister watched me play it and i killed a deer and she didnt eat meat for like 4 months
    omg this picture is beautiful and look at Tim smiling wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

this picture is breathtaking
  • Whoa, awesome Photoshopping!
  • i didnt do these they were on okgocentral.com
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Sep 1 2007, 01:59 PM)
    Oh you're lying.
    Come on.

Geez, Karen, since when do you care if people eat croissants? laugh.gif
    *Enter hyperbole police*

QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 1 2007, 02:45 PM)
    I dunno. I used to love Lean Pockets as a breakfast option, but then Jim Gaffigan made fun of them in his stand-up routine

OMG, ditto Melinda--I LOVE that routine. He makes me cry I laugh so hard.

"Hot pockettttttt!"

About the pics, just so people know, I didn't Photoshop 'em--they were that way already (from photoFM.com, of the Bite of Las Vegas show last year)
  • laugh.gif Just razzing her. But really--that is hard to believe! blink.gif
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Sep 1 2007, 11:21 PM)
    no, seriously...I can't even look at a croissant without thinking about that

I wish I could switch off that image because I really used to enjoy croissants.

haha, okay if you say so.  I hope the clip didn't, uh, ruin croissants for anybody else.   ohmy.gif
    *giggles to self

I can't help it!!   laugh.gif   I'm sorry.
  • omg those are UH-MAZING!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 2 2007, 04:52 PM)

Heidi!! Those are amazing! Thanks for posting!!!
  • Those pictures are totally amazing. The one of Tim are REALLY great!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 1 2007, 10:19 PM)
    OMG, ditto Melinda--I LOVE that routine. He makes me cry I laugh so hard.

"Hot pockettttttt!"

"Our special tonight is the hot pocket cooked in a dirty microwave. Diarrhea pockettt!" laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 2 2007, 01:52 PM)
    omg i love these pictures!!!! one word: ELECTRIC

That reminds me of the jam video after the guys "fired" Damian: "Feel the electricity. It's electric." smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Sep 2 2007, 08:39 PM)
    Those pictures are totally amazing. The one of Tim are REALLY great!

I Second this statement!

QUOTE (mumblo @ Sep 2 2007, 08:51 PM)
    That reminds me of the jam video after the guys "fired" Damian: "Feel the electricity. It's electric." smile.gif

haha omg thats totally what i thought!
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Sep 2 2007, 05:51 PM)

LOL that was so funny. good point! Seeing those pictures made me wonder. Is Tim like the most photographed of any of the boys?