In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Aug 24 2007, 09:44 PM)
    LOL LOL LOL!!!
    You are one of the funniest people on this board. (I'll PM you back soon!)

Aww! I'm so taking you with me to the next OK Go frat house bonanza.
    i have never seen this before

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 24 2007, 09:51 PM)
    Aww! I'm so taking you with me to the next OK Go frat house bonanza.

biggrin.gif You better!
  • No idea where to put this, but it qualifies as "Stuff", right?
    Anyway, here's a hilarious blog:

http://writingmamassalon.blogspot.com/2007/08/ok-go.html

before we know it, the lead singer is down in the crowd with his microphone and a handheld little pin of a camera that’s projecting onto the huge screen onstage.

And, then, before I know it, he’s found me in the crowd.

It’s as if he floats to me while I watch him through a giddy fog. When he reaches me, he leans his body heavily into mine, his deliciously sweaty back soaking through my shirt. I can feel the ridges of his spine against my chest, and as he presses his sweaty face against mine, the wet tendrils of his hair leave electric streaks against my skin. With the 20-year-olds bouncing and weaving a wave around us, he sings “Don’t Bring Me Down” for the sexiest 30 seconds of my night, projecting our image large and live on stage.

When he finally leaves me to return to the stage, I look up at Mick and we laugh, and I hold my hand over my mouth, even though I want to touch my cheek but I don’t dare because I want it to take forever to dry, and I feel the happy lotus flower in my chest ready to burst all over again.

LMAO laugh.gif
  • bahahaha that is about the best blog ever!
  • Great blog! She's really descriptive. she's so lucky too!
  • Ooh, close encounter. laugh.gif laugh.gif

As much as we'd giggle at her wording, I'm sure we'd all feel that "happy lotus flower" in our chests if Damesy had brushed our cheeks. tongue.gif
  • hahahah that's so funny!
    (I got it from Artist Approach's myspace)
    Has anybody seen this? I haven't. I've seen some from them, but not this one.
  • i haven't seen it!! aww look at andy!! tongue.gif

that's a gorgeous pic christine!
  • i love andy.
  • Some of you may have seen this before, but I hadn't, and I got excited by the mention of my name. And I didn't know that Dan was half-Italian! How did I miss this...?

Damian Interview from aaaaages ago.
  • I'm not sure I've seen that either!
    If I have, I've forgotten it. But I have seen the pictures from it.

Does anyone know where I can see them perform Les Mis on JBTV, as said in the interview?
    D: I'd like to be Tim, because I've always wondered what it's like to be Jewish.

Oh, Daimsie, I could tell you all about it. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 28 2007, 07:28 PM)
    Some of you may have seen this before, but I hadn't, and I got excited by the mention of my name. And I didn't know that Dan was half-Italian! How did I miss this...?

Damian Interview from aaaaages ago.

AH, so it was "90 Day Men".  That's what I must have been hearing in the JBTV interview (I asked about it in the Don't Ask Me thread), though I couldn't make it out all the way and I thought maybe Tim said "99 Men".  Damian said he was in "their video"--am I remembering that right?
    I looked at this one:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80qlhNAEnw0  It's very hard to tell, but there are a couple of guys who look Damian-ish, at about 1:26 and maybe at 2:34.  Actually, the more I look, I don't think it's him.  But I thought someone else could check.

Here's the best capture I could get :-/

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 28 2007, 02:18 PM)
    Oh, Daimsie, I could tell you all about it. wub.gif

makes me think of those dirty jokes...

"are you jewish?"
    "no"
    "would you like a little in you?"

sorry guys.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 28 2007, 04:12 PM)
    "are you jewish?"
    "no"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif OMG! this is freaking halarious Katie!! hahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing bc it brings me to another dirty joke haha bc you guys know im in love with Tim hahahaha
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Aug 28 2007, 03:41 PM)
    AH, so it was "90 Day Men".  That's what I must have been hearing in the JBTV interview (I asked about it in the Don't Ask Me thread), though I couldn't make it out all the way and I thought maybe Tim said "99 Men".  Damian said he was in "their video"--am I remembering that right?
    I looked at this one:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80qlhNAEnw0  It's very hard to tell, but there are a couple of guys who look Damian-ish, at about 1:26 and maybe at 2:34.  Actually, the more I look, I don't think it's him.  But I thought someone else could check.

Here's the best capture I could get :-/

I'd say the second one looked more like him.

Hmm. I'm looking for that video you were talking about.
    Edit:Video found. Now watching. biggrin.gif
  • http://top40-charts.com/news.php?nid=35064

whats this about?

OK Go doing something with david wain?

edit: oops its not visual... but ya.. i don't know where to put it hahaha
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 28 2007, 04:12 PM)
    makes me think of those dirty jokes...
    "are you jewish?"
    "no"
    sorry guys.

Must...Not...Say...Current...Thoughts...Must...Not...Say...Current...Thoughts...
    ust...Not...Say...Current...Thoughts...