In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 22 2007, 07:33 PM)
    God. Damian is hot even when he's blurry.
  • hahahaa is that Dan in the back?? he kinda looks like a cowboy lol
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 04:06 PM)
    damian looks so young

He looks like Trish.

And: Pentaport video: Damn, they know how to bring the rock.
  • I was looking through some of my old YouTube videos, and it occured to me that I might never have shared this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oezcEKLvDXw
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 06:19 PM)
    hahahaa is that Dan in the back?? he kinda looks like a cowboy lol

haha yeah he does! i actually thought of those weird police officers with the weird mustaches. the one you see in comedies.

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 23 2007, 07:23 PM)
    I was looking through some of my old YouTube videos, and it occured to me that I might never have shared this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oezcEKLvDXw

laugh.gif they sure looked fustrated over that game of Yahtzee!
  • Oddly enough, it wasn't even Yahtzee. tongue.gif It was liar's dice. Which is an awesome game. 0_o
  • LOL oh i can't tell. i'm bad at card games. oh wait, thats doesn't even have to do with cards, does it? laugh.gif laugh.gif see what i mean?
  • Very cool! Where's that from?
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 23 2007, 09:55 PM)
    LOL oh i can't tell. i'm bad at card games. oh wait, thats doesn't even have to do with cards, does it? laugh.gif laugh.gif see what i mean?

That would really be liars' dice then, wouldn't it? smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 24 2007, 04:09 PM)
    Very cool! Where's that from?

http://okgocentral.com/gallery/displayimag...m=163&pos=5
  • Wow, awesome! There's a really vintage feel to those. I love the lighting... and the normal clothes, haha. I can't imagine them performing in those anymore.
    haha i think i have those same shorts shes wearing....or somthing like them

aww my 2 favorite people!
  • SPOON GIMME FICTION IN THE BACKGROUND! biggrin.gif

And is Damian wearing yoga pants/capris in that first one? laugh.gif
  • i think they are like cut sweatpants made into shorts
  • OMG SO I WENT TO THE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME AND IT WAS ROCKSTAR NIGHT (YOU DRESS UP LIKE A ROCKSTAR) AND I WAS WALKING AROUND WITH MY FRIEND AND I LOOK OVER AND SOME KID IS WEARING AN OK GO SHIRT!!! THE WHITE ONE WITH THE OK GO LOOKS LIKE ITS LIKE PAINTED ON YA KNOW! AND I SERIOUSLY THINK I BLACKED OUT BC WHEN I LOOKED AGAIN THAT KID WAS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AFTER I SAW HIM!! I GRABBED MY FRIENDS SHOULDER AND SPUN HER AROUND AND WAS LIKE OMG I JUST SAW A KID WEARING AN OK GO T-SHIRT WE NEED TO GO FIND HIM BC I WANT TO GET A PICTURE!!!! BUT WE COULDNT FIND HIM ANYMORE! I TEXT MY MOM AND I WAS LIKE ITS A SIGN!!!! AND THEN IT STARTED RAINING AND ITS LIGHTNING AND READY ABOUT TO HAIL! BUT ITS A SIGN I BELIVE IT IS! OK GO IS THE CHOSEN BAND FOR ME!
  • THAT'S SUPER, IS YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON STUCK?
  • hah no im just so excited lol
  • OMG!!!! That's so awesome!!!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 24 2007, 08:45 PM)
    THAT'S SUPER, IS YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON STUCK?

LOL LOL LOL!!!
    You are one of the funniest people on this board. (I'll PM you back soon!)

GoodNames, it IS a sign. You need to find that boy and wrestle him to the ground.