In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• omg thats amazing!!! i love it like omg!
  • yessss! you beat me to the punch mumblo! lol i looooved it.

was i the only one who was expecting the wacky waving inflateable arm flailing tube men?
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 22 2007, 04:48 PM)
    was i the only one who was expecting the wacky waving inflateable arm flailing tube men?

hahahahaaa
  • Good gracious, how did the Kulash get so very very wet? That makes for a slippery place for roachie to be.

Caution: Sexy When Wet
    sry its really blurry
    oh how i wish i was damian

• QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 21 2007, 09:03 PM)
    ARGH--I just watched it, and this is driving me batty--can anyone tell what Andy is saying at the end? "It's also non-[???]." "Rock and roll's not [???]."

"useful."
    Or at least, that's what I heard.
    I'm gonna record it right now and bring up the volume and then put it on youtube.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 22 2007, 08:05 PM)
    "useful."
    Or at least, that's what I heard.
    I'm gonna record it right now and bring up the volume and then put it on youtube.

omg when you put it on youtube can you tell me or send me the link bc for some reason that link wont let me watch it and i dont know why
  • yeah. I'll put the link here.
    And I don't actually need to record it, since she sent it to me, lol. thx, kissxxxx
    I'll adjust the sound tho
  • alright thanks so much
  • o those pictures are so cute Christy!
  • ok, I'm rescinding my "useless" suggestion.
    I ripped the sound off the movie and I've been making it louder and louder and louder.
    And yet I'm still not certain. The next sentence he says is almost completely eaten by the background music and I'm just not good enough at playing with sound to pull the background out very well.
    So that leaves me with his first sentence- I played with it until basically I get a loud whelp, so I've kinda played with it too much. Anyway, he's either saying "not always personal" or "isn't commercial," from what I'm hearing and depending on the power of suggestion. I'm kind of sick of it now, so I'll come back to it tomorrow.
    Does anybody hear anything else?
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 20 2007, 10:35 AM)

Damian without hair upsets me, because I love hair and if he has nothing else to offer the world it is his hair.
  • Nice finds Tdog! i love Damian's getup in the first one!
  • I was spreading the OK Go love on a different forum and posted this picture. Then someone made this out of it:

I was ecstatic.

Yesterday, I was listening to DWYW in English class, and my teacher was like, "What are you listening to?" And I told her, and then she went off into this long story about how much she loves the DWYW wallpaper video. And I was so happy. She just earned major cool points.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rhEaeeAw_w

this is funny, I accidentally stumbled onto this ,sorry if it's a repeat

Damian really must suffer in this forum and in the world listening to people talk! He just can't help himself can he? Is there a support group for grammar/language issues?
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Aug 23 2007, 09:15 AM)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rhEaeeAw_w
    this is funny, I accidentally stumbled onto this ,sorry if it's a repeat

Damian really must suffer in this forum and in the world listening to people talk! He just can't help himself can he? Is there a support group for grammar/language issues?

True!
  • hahaha Damian is so funny! he loves correcting people.
    damian looks so young
  • Atttituuuuuude laugh.gif

And haha, that video. ""But" usually negates the statement..." Oh, Damian.