In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 21 2007, 04:05 PM)
    OMG!!!! Tim!! Wearing a Yankees Shirt!!! WAHOO! :-D

That is the most disgusting, vomit-inducing shirt I have ever seen. Sorry, Tim.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 21 2007, 11:17 PM)
    That is the most disgusting, vomit-inducing shirt I have ever seen. Sorry, Tim.

Personally, I love it!!
  • Red Sox all the way, and yes, thank goodness for our Red Sox Rusty.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 21 2007, 11:22 PM)
    Red Sox all the way, and yes, thank goodness for our Red Sox Rusty.

I use to watch baseball, and when I did I was a huge Yankees fan, but now that I don't really like it anymore, I have nothing against Red Sox fans. I think its cute that theres a Yankees fan and a Red Sox fan in OK Go :]
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 21 2007, 06:05 PM)
    OMG!!!! Tim!! Wearing a Yankees Shirt!!! WAHOO! :-D

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 22 2007, 12:22 AM)
    Red Sox all the way, and yes, thank goodness for our Red Sox Rusty.

Wow, apparently there are some avid sports fans in here..

Go random city name sports team!
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 21 2007, 07:23 PM)
    Oh my gosh! It is me!

Haha cool!! Much better shot than the picture with me in it. Hah.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 21 2007, 10:29 PM)
    Wow, apparently there are some avid sports fans in here..

Ngagh...not really me. I just prefer Red Sox over Yankees. smile.gif But if I must, Go Spurs Go.
  • Yay, Coutrney! You're my new favorite person!
    Red Sox Rusty will destroy the Evil Empire! tongue.gif

(Bostonians call NY and the Yankees the Evil Empire)

Real Tabatha, that is so awesome! You're famous! And I just remembered- your'e in the logo skit too, so your'e doubly famous!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 21 2007, 07:54 PM)
    As a matter of fact, I have.

This one has been my desktop background for about a week. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Give me tees and jeans anytime! (television, television...)

Wow, that's a great picture. Nothing like a Colt 45 first thing in the morning! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 21 2007, 07:50 PM)
    Tabatha is a SUPERSTAR!

I'll be signing autographs later.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 22 2007, 02:02 AM)
    Real Tabatha, that is so awesome! You're famous! And I just remembered- your'e in the logo skit too, so your'e doubly famous!

Oh yeah! I forgot about that one.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 22 2007, 05:02 AM)
    Yay, Coutrney! You're my new favorite person!
    Red Sox Rusty will destroy the Evil Empire! tongue.gif

(Bostonians call NY and the Yankees the Evil Empire)

Eh, that's okay. New Yorkers consider Boston (and the Red Sox) the annoying younger brother who is constantly trying to step out of the older, more accomplished, brother's shadow. Was that 86 years without a championship?

;-)

I'm just kidding - I'm reasonably old school in my Yankee Fandom, I've been a fan since the 80's when we were the worst team in Baseball and the Sox would trounce us at every opportunity. We at least (probably) share one thing in common: Hatred of Johnny Damon and Roger Clemens.

(oh and Kikky, I'm not a sports fan either. I'm a Yankees Fan. Entirely different. laugh.gif )
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 22 2007, 10:36 AM)
    Eh, that's okay. New Yorkers consider Boston (and the Red Sox) the annoying younger brother who is constantly trying to step out of the older, more accomplished, brother's shadow. Was that 86 years without a championship?

;-)

I'm just kidding - I'm reasonably old school in my Yankee Fandom, I've been a fan since the 80's when we were the worst team in Baseball and the Sox would trounce us at every opportunity. We at least (probably) share one thing in common: Hatred of Johnny Damon and Roger Clemens.

(oh and Kikky, I'm not a sports fan either. I'm a Yankees Fan. Entirely different. laugh.gif )

Actually, when I use to watch baseball and Johnny Damon come over to the Yankees...I started to like him, as in one of my favorite players.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 20 2007, 04:43 PM)
    Photos taken yesterday by Mr. Hamilton.

Edited to include:

this guy with Damian isn't the guy from Plain White T's but the singer of Bromheads Jacket. very cool band, and a very friendly singer. he was very nice to the audience and I really enjoyed the shows. we met him and the guitarist (or was he the bassist) in Bremen when they were sightseeing and just about to enter the St. Peter Cathedral, hehe. and he recognized me later when we were waiting in first line at the venue and said "hi" to me biggrin.gif . anyway, when we met the band after the show (and I'm talking about Ok Go now) they were all in their private clothes - Damian in his favorite coat, as well as Andy, and they were carrying their stage clothes in their hands. Dan was wearing t-shirt and Tim the same coat as on the the pics here. I remember Tim was wearing jeans and white sportsshoes. we talked to him for HOURS btw (well not really hours but maybe... 45 minutes to an hour?), and very very long to Dan as well. ahh yeah. oh, and the guy with the hat in the other Germany pics was the guitarist of Plain White T's - I think he introduced himself to us as "Kenny" and we shook hands with him.

Damian being all sweaty after the soccer game in Germany! in the middle - Tim the singer of Bromheads Jacket and to the right Jake the (too small) bassist of the Films.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 23 2007, 01:49 PM)
    Damian being all sweaty after the soccer game in Germany! in the middle - Tim the singer of Bromheads Jacket and to the right Jake the (too small) bassist of the Films.

nice they went to a soccer game! sweet
  • Im' sorry to say this, but if no one else is going to say it...I think Damian looks better clean-shaven.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 23 2007, 09:29 PM)
    Im' sorry to say this, but if no one else is going to say it...I think Damian looks better clean-shaven.

I agree. He looks great the other way too, but I think clean-shaven looks the best.
  • Oh, God. How I've missed this forum!!

\o/
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 23 2007, 06:49 PM)

OMG i didn't even recognize damian. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif i dont like that look. hmmmm