In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• I don't know if you guys have seen this before, but:

• Damian and tech guy Jordan at a soccer game in Germany last Friday:

Tim sure loves that fan-knit scarf:
  • Thanks, ihave7stars. wub.gif

That hat of Damian's...biggrin.gif
  • I'm really overwhelmed by the huge amout of information of this topic!!
    Thank you so much to all of you for sharing the stuff!!

ihave7stars those photos in Germany are great!Damian has never dropped that hat since the Grammys...eheh
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 18 2007, 06:32 AM)
    Damian and tech guy Jordan at a soccer game in Germany last Friday:

Tim sure loves that fan-knit scarf:

I haven't been to a soccer games in ages! Tim knows he looks lovely in his fan-knit scarf, that's why he wears it all the time.

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Feb 18 2007, 07:20 AM)
    ihave7stars those photos in Germany are great!Damian has never dropped that hat since the Grammys...eheh

Maybe he considers it his lucky hat!
  • QUOTE (awesome11 @ Feb 16 2007, 03:37 AM)
    woah wait, can you guys explain this to me more fully because i am sooo confused and this story sounds too funny laugh.gif

Haha, how surreal - being talked about while you're asleep!!

Yeah, there aren't any videos, it was a conversation after the KoKo gig. Damian was talking about how he used to work in a gay bar in Soho in London, and the advantages of pretending to be gay when girls come up to you and try to turn you... lol. His gay impression was truly wonderful - lots of blushing and hand flicks and eyelash fluttering... So funny. biggrin.gif

Sorry I answered this late - I was in bed when you wrote this (it was at, like, 4am over here)
    Lol

xxx
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 18 2007, 01:07 PM)
    Haha, how surreal - being talked about while you're asleep!!

Yeah, there aren't any videos, it was a conversation after the KoKo gig. Damian was talking about how he used to work in a gay bar in Soho in London, and the advantages of pretending to be gay when girls come up to you and try to turn you... lol. His gay impression was truly wonderful - lots of blushing and hand flicks and eyelash fluttering... So funny. biggrin.gif

Sorry I answered this late - I was in bed when you wrote this (it was at, like, 4am over here)
    Lol

xxx

You know, I was standing RIGHT THERE and I wish I'd heard you having the conversation. I could have totally contributed. I used to run Karaoke in a Gay bar. Bah.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 18 2007, 06:37 PM)
    You know, I was standing RIGHT THERE and I wish I'd heard you having the conversation. I could have totally contributed. I used to run Karaoke in a Gay bar. Bah.

Oh yeah, I just recognised your picture!! Lol
    Next time, we'll mention it to him again, but together so you can get in on the campness as well.
    Deal? smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 18 2007, 02:19 PM)
    Oh yeah, I just recognised your picture!! Lol
    Next time, we'll mention it to him again, but together so you can get in on the campness as well.
    Deal? smile.gif

Electra, dear, if I am ever in London for another OK Go concert you absolutely have a deal. Although I can't see that happening anytime soon. :-D
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 18 2007, 08:03 PM)
    Electra, dear, if I am ever in London for another OK Go concert you absolutely have a deal. Although I can't see that happening anytime soon. :-D

Awww damn, good point.
    Ok, well if I am ever in Delaware (that is what DE stands for, isnt it? Or am I hopelessly wrong...?) for an OK Go concert we can do the same.
    smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 18 2007, 04:02 PM)
    Awww damn, good point.
    Ok, well if I am ever in Delaware (that is what DE stands for, isnt it? Or am I hopelessly wrong...?) for an OK Go concert we can do the same.
    smile.gif

Yes, DE stands for Delaware, which basically means Philadelphia. Although I can easily be persuaded to show up at shows in cities all up and down the eastern seaboard (like DC, NYC, Baltimore, anywhere in New Jersey or Long Island, and probably Connecticut or downstate NY). Twist My Arm. ;-)
  • Oh man that was confusing smile.gif
    They don't teach us any american geography in british schools.
    Grrrr
    But if I do get to go back to the US, it'll be California, which is the other side. Damn.

I think I'll have to stick to Europe...
  • California Rules LOL!!!
  • Photos taken yesterday by Mr. Hamilton.

Edited to include:
  • WOW.
    Where do you get these, seriously???
    I do love you.

I love the one of Damian with his eyes shut... Made me laugh tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 20 2007, 11:43 AM)

They're touring with the Plain White T's again? Wow, they must really like those guys.
  • Thanks for those ihave7stars! I wonder what they're doing with that fire extinguisher... unless "There's a Fire"... (<-- wow so lame tongue.gif). And aww how cute, Dan fell asleep with his headphones on.
  • Dan must have been sleeping pretty good not to be woken up by the camera flash lol. Also I hope his shoe there next to him doesn't stink lol. I also love that great smile of Tim's.
  • Who's that lying next to tim and his adorable grinning face???