In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Angela, it's fine. smile.gif I found it funny that Ellen was even talking only in song titles.

Yes, they played HIGA. While I wasn't watching. While I was not intending to watch. Until my sister told me.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 4 2007, 06:25 PM)
    Oh yeah, I heard that a while back. But I think it was during the previews for "Rome". Very fitting.
    I found this interview with Damian that was taken for "MTV Spain" It's translated into english, but it doesn't do a very good job. Damian looks very sexy in those pictures though!! It's from Jan 1st 2007 and as you can imagine, he basically answers the same questions he's been asked in other interviews.

wow! Those are reeeeally good pics! Thanks for the link!
  • I love this "stuff" category. I found this on YouTube. Here is a video of "You're So Damn Hot" to The Office. I love the show so I thought it would be good to post this on here. The Office- You're So Damn Hot. Enjoy.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 4 2007, 06:25 PM)
    I found this interview with Damian that was taken for "MTV Spain" It's translated into english, but it doesn't do a very good job. Damian looks very sexy in those pictures though!! It's from Jan 1st 2007 and as you can imagine, he basically answers the same questions he's been asked in other interviews.

You always find good stuff online. Thanks for sharing! And nice pictures too; I'd never seen them before.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 4 2007, 07:25 PM)
    Oh yeah, I heard that a while back. But I think it was during the previews for "Rome". Very fitting.

"Damian Kulash (voice, guitar), just arrived from Washington DC, makes fragmentation hand grenade with Andrew Duncan (guitar), Tim Nordwind (under) and Dan Konopka (battery) and begin to develop electrical and power concerts that even give fame them before to have recorded a single song."

HAHAHA Damian made a fragged hand grenade. Damn, he's got skills!

And when did Dan become a battery?
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 5 2007, 02:43 PM)
    "Damian Kulash (voice, guitar), just arrived from Washington DC, makes fragmentation hand grenade with Andrew Duncan (guitar), Tim Nordwind (under) and Dan Konopka (battery) and begin to develop electrical and power concerts that even give fame them before to have recorded a single song."

Whoa...genius....and Dan can be whatever he wants to be as long as he believes in himself enough...Oh Dan...tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 5 2007, 08:43 PM)

hahahahahahaha. priceless.

oh, and "batteria" means drums in spanish.
  • I'm part Spanish, from Spain...

But let's keep this purely OK Go stuff. Now if only there were more OK Go stuff to find, which I'm sure there is.

But in the meantime, listen to my OK Go dream. For some reason, my house was now this huge mansion with awesome lighting. And we were having a party. And OK Go was there. And apparently, they were living with my family. Everyday, they would take turns taking us to school and helping us with homework. (I don't remember very much.) But Rusty was missing, for some reason as well. Every day, my sister and I searched for him but never found him and discovered places we didn't even know existed in our humongous mansion. And then...one day...we heard a raspy voice, and saw Rusty in a sleeveless hair shirt and he was bald, holding a half-eaten turkey leg. blink.gif Then, my nanny woke me up. mad.gif
  • So the other day I was bored.....searching google i discovered that Spain loves OK Go.

WARNING: the following websites feature words in spanish and may not be understood by those who don't speak or understand the language. What you will understand are the cool PICTURES that come with the sites!
      *Here is a website (I think it's somewhat official) from Spain. It features this lovely photo I had never seen before:*Also, I had never seen the pictures in this review from Oct 2006*I am forever grateful with [musicaazul] for posting this lovely photo of Andy. (If you visit the website, scroll to the bottom and click on the pictures for a larger view.)
    Finally(not Spain related anymore), Today I was flipping through the pages of Rolling Stone, and in the 'Internet' section they had something to say about the HIGA video:
    OK Lego
    We're just as sick of OK Go's treadmill-happy vid, "Here It Goes Again," as you are, but this stop-animation lego version has us reconsidering.
    There was a tiny picture of the Lego video. I would've scanned it, but it wasn't mine-I was at the library....

...That is all for now...
  • 100 Absolutes. OK Go won in the category of Music Video for HIGA. Congratulations guys!

• QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 7 2007, 02:24 AM)
    Finally(not Spain related anymore), Today I was flipping through the pages of Rolling Stone, and in the 'Internet' section they had something to say about the HIGA video:
    OK Lego
    We're just as sick of OK Go's treadmill-happy vid, "Here It Goes Again," as you are, but this stop-animation lego version has us reconsidering.
    There was a tiny picture of the Lego video. I would've scanned it, but it wasn't mine-I was at the library....

...That is all for now...

ya i saw that two when i was looking at it the other day and i was like what?!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 7 2007, 12:43 PM)
    100 Absolutes. OK Go won in the category of Music Video for HIGA. Congratulations guys!

OH WOW!!!! THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 5 2007, 02:20 AM)
    Hey, apparently while I was not caring about the Super Bowl, my sister said they played a bit if HIGA.

Which is funny, because Damian mentioned the Super Bowl at the London show.

Also, he mentioned Prince as well, and that night, Frankie came down to Jen's room and told us that Prince was performing at the Super Bowl. Haha. Coincidences...

While we're on the subject of foreign websites, they seem to have updated the French site: www.ok-go.fr
    They have a forum, and its got like, 20 people on it, haha.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 7 2007, 02:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=97866 (I think it's somewhat official) from Spain. It features this lovely photo I had never seen before:
    *Also, I had never seen the pictures in this review from Oct 2006

hey is there anyway to get the 4th picture in their picture sections? i couldnt save it to my pc and i really like it. help?!?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 7 2007, 02:05 PM)
    hey is there anyway to get the 4th picture in their picture sections? i couldnt save it to my pc and i really like it. help?!?

• thanks so much!!!
    would you be able to tell me how you did that?
  • press CTRL-PRINT on your keyboard. open IRFANVIEW (for example) and press CTRL-V. now you got the whole page, including the pic. cut out the pic, and save it to your HD. that's all tongue.gif
  • There's a lovely picture of Trish in People magazine.

From the Capitol Street Team:
    http://www.capitolrecords.net/images/newsi...lywoodDaily.doc
  • Trish is so pretty!

It's so hard to reaaadd. Here.

TRISH SIE
    What makes for YouTube gold doesn't always fly at Bally's. Just ask Trish Sie, 35, who devised the moves behind OK Go's "Here It Goes Again" video at a local Orlando gym. "I'd play on the treadmills there," says Sie, sister of frontman Damian Kulash. "They had no problem when I tried the Jamiroquai move, where you turn while walking, or swung under the handlebars. But when I stood on and jumped over the bars, they kicked me out." The Astaire-meets-Jackass routine took 10 days of bruising wipeouts for the band to perfect. "Damian's back went out the first day-- his spine looked like a lizard's. We almost called it off, it was so dangerous," says Sie, an ex-ballroom dancer who in high school got all 64 of her classmates to re-create Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video.
    Now in L.A. to pursue choreography (says Sie: "I have an idea for Justin Timberlake [involving] the Clapper and the Craftmatic III Adjustable Bed"), she's also a member of the Snark-a-Snoops, a song-and-dance troupe that teaches science to kids. While Sie waits to hear from Disney and Nickelodeon about the Snoops' "Schoolhouse Rock-meets-Bill Nye-meets ABBA" TV pilot, there's one lesson she won't plan: "The thought of kids trying the treadmill dance at home is disconcerting. Fortunately it's hard to get your hands on eight treadmills."

I fixed the spelling errors. wink.gif

Do you know if that's a recent issue of People magazine, ihave7stars?
  • http://www.quizilla.com/users/3personmoshp...o%20are%20you?/

I found this back in the day. Thought someone (or many someones) would enjoy it. smile.gif