In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• here you go, Alice, m'love smile.gif
    I promised you I would, so here it is: Damian and Tim talk about sex
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmpyw5mabgk
    (and I youtubed it cuz I know MTV.com doesn't work for you outside of the US, unless that's changed...this also cuts out the other stuff that is not OK Go)

To my friend, who discovered this, even tho she will never see this: Boy, you watch strange things now'adays.
    To Katie: We make an amazing team!
    To Tempe: MY MOTHER THE SEXOLOGIST. You just get more and more awesome!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 19 2007, 10:14 AM)
    Does anybody else look at this picture and thinks of a christmas card? Lol.

Haha, I see that and think HUFFLEPUFF SCARF!!
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 19 2007, 04:55 AM)
    Haha, I see that and think HUFFLEPUFF SCARF!!

Haha I thought the same thing...
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 18 2007, 03:55 AM)

wub.gif AWWWWWWWW!!!!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 19 2007, 02:41 AM)
    My mom, the sexologist wanna-be will absolutely love this! laugh.gif

Hahaha Tempe you are too cool for words.

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 19 2007, 03:16 AM)
    here you go, Alice, m'love smile.gif
    I promised you I would, so here it is: Damian and Tim talk about sex
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmpyw5mabgk
    (and I youtubed it cuz I know MTV.com doesn't work for you outside of the US, unless that's changed...this also cuts out the other stuff that is not OK Go)

THANK YOU SALLY!
    You are truly wonderful, you know that? smile.gif
  • OOH is that German? i'm really bad at languages. sorry if i'm wrong.
  • aaw, Christy, that's so neat! Great find!

and

sorry if those've been posted b/f
  • Aww look at Tims face in the first one, soo cute.
  • OOH it's Jordan too! I've never seen those before! They're cute.
  • Me and my girlfriend wub.gif

• Awwwww! That's a match made in heaven! At our wedding, my hubby and I played "Bye Bye Baby" during our Cocktail Hour and named a table after OK Go (all the tables were named after CDs, it wasn't some weird thing).
  • Joris, um can you say "cutest thing ever"!

awww!!!!
  • Hi Joris, What a happy couple!
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 20 2007, 02:56 PM)
    Joris, um can you say "cutest thing ever"!

awww!!!!

biggrin.gif
  • In the spirit of Damian its My Girlfriend and I
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 20 2007, 12:48 PM)
    In the spirit of Damian its My Girlfriend and I

HA! Well, it's My Girlfriend and me, really. Put it in a sentence, and take out the "my girlfriend part". Would you say "Here is a picture of I" or "Here is a picture of me"? It would be "and I" if he were using it as the subject, like "My Girlfriend and I like to wear matching OK Go hoodies".

There was a whole debate about this on Neil Gaiman's blog recently, and it turns out that the "And me/I" business is more out of manners than actual grammatical rules. It sounds less selfish to mention yourself last.

I am *such* a nerd.
  • screw it, i was never good at grammar.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 20 2007, 01:45 PM)
    HA! Well, it's My Girlfriend and me, really. Put it in a sentence, and take out the "my girlfriend part". Would you say "Here is a picture of I" or "Here is a picture of me"? It would be "and I" if he were using it as the subject, like "My Girlfriend and I like to wear matching OK Go hoodies".

There was a whole debate about this on Neil Gaiman's blog recently, and it turns out that the "And me/I" business is more out of manners than actual grammatical rules. It sounds less selfish to mention yourself last.

I am *such* a nerd.

<3<3<3<3 I LOVE YOU
    and I love Neil Gaiman
    and his blog
    except now it's blocked at school, so I haven't read it in awhile.

but anyways
    Joris, that is a really really cute picture.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 20 2007, 12:45 PM)

I am *such* a nerd.

I LOVE your grammar corrections Rachel! My friends are always annoyed at me because I just can't help it when I spot a mistake. After I point something out, one of my friends always follows it up with a "COLLOQUIAL!" biggrin.gif