In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• sweeeet, Heidi!

To add to our collection:

I LOVE this photo booth thing:

And thiiiis. I wanna blow it up tho cuz it's so small. But they're in a field- what a dreamy setting.

and this is totally, totally awesome. I'd never seen it b/f:

I've never seen these. from corbis

and

from afinetooth

• These were posted b/f but I have them small so if anyone else needs, here they are big:
    and
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/Sfo.../okblender1.jpg
    and
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/Sfo.../okblender3.jpg
  • Oh I guess I spoke too soon. haha YAY Corbis!!!! and Christy's going to freak over the old school Tim pics.
  • ohhhh good grief sally smile.gif how freakin ridiculously fun was your photo hunt tonight??? you're amazing. i'm so happy right now
  • QUOTE (Joris @ Nov 20 2007, 05:20 AM)
    Me and my girlfriend wub.gif

you two are adorable smile.gif and if you don't mind me asking... what sizes of those hoodies did you get? i REALLY want one for Christmas, and I'm not sure what size to get... haha
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 20 2007, 08:59 PM)
    I LOVE your grammar corrections Rachel! My friends are always annoyed at me because I just can't help it when I spot a mistake. After I point something out, one of my friends always follows it up with a "COLLOQUIAL!" biggrin.gif

Thanks (and to Thephantommilk too). I was a little worried that I'd sound like a know-it-all, but, I mean if we're in the spirit of Damian it should at least be anally right, yeah?
  • "and if you don't mind me asking... what sizes of those hoodies did you get? i REALLY want one for Christmas, and I'm not sure what size to get... haha"

I'm 1,88m long, my girlfriend is around 1,70m.
    We both got a M(edium), but I recommend you to buy a L(arge) since it fits really small.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 21 2007, 08:27 AM)
    you two are adorable smile.gif and if you don't mind me asking... what sizes of those hoodies did you get? i REALLY want one for Christmas, and I'm not sure what size to get... haha

Joris, yours fits really small? I ordered a small and mine is mahoosive. I mean, i could hide in that hoodie and no one would find me for months... I get lost in its softness sometimes rolleyes.gif
    And you and you girlfriend are adorable smile.gif

SALLY you and your photo finds, they're fantastic!

I hadn't seen these before:

And I sort of half recognise this, but I wasn't sure, and just.. the hair on that Kulash boy!! WOW. I couldn't resist posting.
  • I love Damian when he's wearing those shorts.... makes me smile so much
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 21 2007, 08:35 AM)
    Thanks (and to Thephantommilk too). I was a little worried that I'd sound like a know-it-all, but, I mean if we're in the spirit of Damian it should at least be anally right, yeah?

laugh.gif Agreed.

did anyone else notice we're at 50 pgs on this thread? Happy 50th page!!!!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 21 2007, 09:32 PM)

Heidi, you awesome hunter, you!
    That pic is sooo happy! I LOVE it!
  • I found a lot of good stuff today on Photobucket!

from HERE

• HAHA HEIDI!! Those are MAAZING and the beatles ones CRACK ME UP!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 23 2007, 03:13 PM)
    I found a lot of good stuff today on Photobucket!

His ass looks fantastic in white pants.
  • OMG Andy's in a polo!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 23 2007, 03:13 PM)

ummm. this is the best. ever. and i love that little smiley thing

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 24 2007, 02:06 PM)
    OMG Andy's in a polo!

and he looks fabulous
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 24 2007, 02:20 PM)

I love how Tim sticks out. Lol. When was this picture taken? Looks like Tim got himself a new coat.
  • look I found Damians jacket....well sorta.
  • I have to comment on that jacket too. It's the perfect color for him! I wish he wore that jacket all the time, um, Time, lol. You're rubbing off on me, Christy!