In this Discussion

OK Go has officially made it big!

Comments

• There are worse indications of that than the pure harmless silliness of selling some gum on Ebay.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Mar 11 2007, 03:16 AM)
    Oh, Never! happy.gif

The way I see it, it's a good, harmless kinda crazy biggrin.gif Glad to see someone else admitting to it!

Haha, thanks! Glad to be accepted despite my crazyness.

And good to know I'm not the only one.
  • I hope Damian doesn't find out about this.... unsure.gif
  • I'm pretty sure Damian would just laugh and not get as worked up about it as everyone else seems to be.
  • But it's so creepy.... ph34r.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 11 2007, 01:03 PM)
    I hope Damian doesn't find out about this.... unsure.gif

I hope Damian does find out about this. He'd probably find it funny. In fact, whoever's going to an OK Go concert soon should try and tell him about this whole gum incident. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 11 2007, 01:14 PM)
    I hope Damian does find out about this. He'd probably find it funny. In fact, whoever's going to an OK Go concert soon should try and tell him about this whole gum incident. tongue.gif

HAHA, someone should buy it and take it to him. "Hey, I found this on ebay, I think it's yours. Thought you might want it back." OR try and get him to sign it, hahaha.

Also, why would someone refrigerate gum?! It's probably covered in mold and festering with bacteria at this point. Not to mention stale and harder than concrete, not that you'd want to chew ABC gum.
  • *smacks forehead*

oh lord, what has this world come to??

This is quite funny to follow though.
    and gosh, you know Damian doesn't seem like the type of person who would just spit his gum randomly on the ground.
  • So I thought I would check the boards one last time before heading to Chicago, and I caught this fine piece of work.

Man, OK Go used to be about the music. Now it's about the GUM they chew! Pssssh. For shame.

But seriously, I spit my energy drink all over the place upon seeing this thread and clicking on that hilarious link. This will keep me entertained on the five hour train ride. Thanks. wink.gif
  • I almost hope that someone bids. Not one of us, obviously, coz we are above such insanity, but it would just be so hilarious - I can imagine someone sitting by their front door, rocking back and forth slightly as they wait, anticipating the arrival of that bundle of elasticated peppermint juiciness that they are convinced once resided in the gob of Kulash... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 11 2007, 03:06 PM)
    I almost hope that someone bids. Not one of us, obviously, coz we are above such insanity, but it would just be so hilarious - I can imagine someone sitting by their front door, rocking back and forth slightly as they wait, anticipating the arrival of that bundle of elasticated peppermint juiciness that they are convinced once resided in the gob of Kulash... laugh.gif

yes... I would think that this same person has bought some sort of shadow-box or something to display the gum in... I'm sure it'll be the centerpiece on their coffee table.... a real conversation piece...
  • Well, hot holy crapballs. This is by far the best thing I've heard all day. I think I'm going to buy it myself, ask for a certificate of authenticity, and give it to Damian as a gift.

If this sort of thing takes off, I'm going to advise the boys to clean out the floor of the van after every tour, put the collected garbage on ebay, and buy themselves an island.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Mar 15 2007, 08:14 PM)
    Well, hot holy crapballs. This is by far the best thing I've heard all day. I think I'm going to buy it myself, ask for a certificate of authenticity, and give it to Damian as a gift.

If this sort of thing takes off, I'm going to advise the boys to clean out the floor of the van after every tour, put the collected garbage on ebay, and buy themselves an island.

And I think you should have first rights to that island since you suggested the idea in the first place. Hey, it just might work...
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Mar 15 2007, 09:14 PM)
    Well, hot holy crapballs. This is by far the best thing I've heard all day. I think I'm going to buy it myself, ask for a certificate of authenticity, and give it to Damian as a gift.

Don't forget to collect all their toe nail clippings too I bet they will fetch a pretty penny. I can only imagine what people would bid on if its really from celebrities. Ill settle with autographs and nice pictures of the boys thank you.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Mar 15 2007, 08:14 PM)

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, your advice is certainly worth a gold house on that OK Go Isle.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Mar 16 2007, 04:14 AM)

And when you have this island in your possession, my dearest darling Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I suggest you invite all boardies round for an exclusive show - whatdya say?? laugh.gif
  • "well at least you thought you wanted it, thats so much more than i can say for me..." says (17:33):
    i know you're bidding on the gum...

9-7   /HFoC\     God's in his heaven. All's right with the world says (17:34):
    shhh
    i plan to make okgo out of gum thats been in there mouths

"well at least you thought you wanted it, thats so much more than i can say for me..." says (17:34):
    ewww...
    thats soo creepy

9-7   /HFoC\     God's in his heaven. All's right with the world says (17:34):
    i call it okgum

"well at least you thought you wanted it, thats so much more than i can say for me..." says (17:35):
    and why not just ask for damians gum... hed probably just give it to you

9-7   /HFoC\     God's in his heaven. All's right with the world says (17:35):
    ..this is worrying times
  • andu... you post only whole truths... and that
    "well at least you thought you wanted it, thats so much more than i can say for me..." person seems absolutely captivating...

i should also add:

"well at least you thought you wanted it, thats so much more than i can say for me..." says:
    i love this whole gum thing, its like ok go is elvis or something
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Mar 11 2007, 06:01 AM)
    I was about to make a topic about that just now. Thank God I read this one first.

Seriously, that's really sad.
    It's taking everything in me not to bid on it. IT MIGHT BE HIS.

There's a really small part of me that is that crazy.

Don't judge me.

Weirdo!!!

Next thing you know, people will be drinking out of his cup. After he dropped it on the floor of the stage and it was laying on its side. And saving the cup.

Oh, wait ...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 16 2007, 10:04 PM)
    Weirdo!!!

Next thing you know, people will be drinking out of his cup. After he dropped it on the floor of the stage and it was laying on its side. And saving the cup.

Oh, wait ...

ohmy.gif I was thinking of that last night Sheri, I even told my sister about you!

My sister caught Gerard's (My Chemical Romance singer) watter bottle. We just had to take a drink from it.

You and me......we have more in common than we think! tongue.gif