In this Discussion

OK Go has officially made it big!

13»

Comments

• QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 17 2007, 12:32 AM)
    ohmy.gif I was thinking of that last night Sheri, I even told my sister about you!

No WAY. I can't believe my bad behavior is this well known.

But it's good to know I'm not alone.

And I take solace in the fact that Trish told me she has a history of atrocious, hormonally charged behavior. Of course, she was talking about her history. Here we are talking about my near-present. Damnitalltohell ...
  • I gotta be me.

• ^^^ Oooo, where did u take that photo? Cute hoodie too.
  • That's at Capitol Records! It was on my trip in January. Nida & I walked around the corner and nearly wet our pants. We were NOT expecting a huge OK Go picture.

Whee!!!

Thanks! Got it on clearance at Target biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 17 2007, 02:02 AM)

Sheri, I think you missed a spot!* tongue.gif I love this picture.

*I know - the same comment I left on your MySpace. So unoriginal of me!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 17 2007, 12:02 AM)
    I gotta be me.

*SNORTS*

Brad didn't see this, did he? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Mar 16 2007, 12:14 AM)
    Well, hot holy crapballs. This is by far the best thing I've heard all day. I think I'm going to buy it myself, ask for a certificate of authenticity, and give it to Damian as a gift.

If this sort of thing takes off, I'm going to advise the boys to clean out the floor of the van after every tour, put the collected garbage on ebay, and buy themselves an island.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's been said that everything has a market, and you just have to find it. But I think this is stretching it. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 17 2007, 02:02 AM)
    I gotta be me.

Sheri, you're crazy.
    But at least you own your craziness.
  • No one bid on the chewed up gum. Adrienne brought up the gum on ebay to Dan when we saw him before the LMU concert and he said that it wasn't Damian's. They were not even up in that area at the time. So, this ebayer put ABC gum on sale that was probably his/hers. Yuck. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 20 2007, 05:45 AM)
    No one bid on the chewed up gum. Adrienne brought up the gum on ebay to Dan when we saw him before the LMU concert and he said that it wasn't Damian's. They were not even up in that area at the time. So, this ebayer put ABC gum on sale that was probably his/hers. Yuck. wink.gif

Now I realy wish someone had bid on the gum! tongue.gif
  • chewed gum???LOL
    this is so riddiculous...
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 19 2007, 10:45 PM)
    No one bid on the chewed up gum. Adrienne brought up the gum on ebay to Dan when we saw him before the LMU concert and he said that it wasn't Damian's. They were not even up in that area at the time. So, this ebayer put ABC gum on sale that was probably his/hers. Yuck. wink.gif

Sure, tell my secret and I lose the sale! Won't no one buy my fake ABC Kulashi Gummy?