In this Discussion

Peanut Butter - The greatest food on earth

edited November -1 in General Discussion
What better way to honour such a glorious spread then dedicate an entire topic to it's awesomeness!

Peanut Butter for PrimeMinister DAMMIT! blink.gif

I can picture a giant jar of CHUNKY JIFF on Parliament Hill!

Nehoo PB on a toasted bagel with cucumber slices = the sex (right dee hahaha)

PB fo weal

ro

Comments

• YES!!!

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches
    Heaven in edible form.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 09:59 AM)
    YES!!!

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches
    Heaven in edible form.

OH add some fruit loops to it...( i know that sounds strange but tis FANTABULOUS)

Yay for PB Lovers
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 03:28 PM)
    OH add some fruit loops to it...( i know that sounds strange but tis FANTABULOUS)

Yay for PB Lovers

Fucking
    Genius.
    =D
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 10:31 AM)
    Fucking
    Genius.
    =D

Im quite glad that you appreciate this. This makes me happy!
    Ps - email my boss and tell her to send me home k thx? tongue.gif
  • cool.gif I'm glad that you're glad that I appreciate this

Tell her that, in the name of peanut butter and all those affiliated with it, you must go home to do your good deeds, or the world may implode?

Or that everyone on the boards will all jump at exactly the same time in protest and cause a massive earthquake.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 10:39 AM)
    cool.gif I'm glad that you're glad that I appreciate this

Tell her that, in the name of peanut butter and all those affiliated with it, you must go home to do your good deeds, or the world may implode?

Or that everyone on the boards will all jump at exactly the same time in protest and cause a massive earthquake.

I think if i sent this link to my boss she would greatly appreciate the creativity however she will be somewhat upset that while I fill in for the receptionist this week that instead of working on my reports I am farting about the boards...
    meh - she has a good sense of humour!

Or maybe i can cover myself entirely in PB and meander about the building until security kicks me out?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 03:42 PM)
    I think if i sent this link to my boss she would greatly appreciate the creativity however she will be somewhat upset that while I fill in for the receptionist this week that instead of working on my reports I am farting about the boards...
    meh - she has a good sense of humour!

Or maybe i can cover myself entirely in PB and meander about the building until security kicks me out?

Hmmm... I'm sorry there isn't more I can do

I do love the PB and meandering idea
    The only worry there is that rather than kicking you out, they have you committed.
    Which really doesnt help the situation.

You could wear a mask and pretend you were a confused old lady who wandered in by mistake
    "I'm so sorry, nice Mr Security Man, dear... I'll be on my way now..."
  • "Yes hi is this the slather yourself in PB convention? Oh...no it isn't? Ok could you pass me a paper towel then?"

I shall try that
  • Hahahaha!!!

That convention could be quite dangerous.
    Encouraging cannibalism.
    Eeeek. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 10:59 AM)
    Hahahaha!!!

That convention could be quite dangerous.
    Encouraging cannibalism.
    Eeeek. huh.gif

hmm you raise a good point Alice.
    maybe i should just report a bomb threat and EVERYONE CAN GO HOME!
  • YAY FOR PRETEND TERRORISM!!!

Lol.
    Start a fire?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 11:09 AM)
    YAY FOR PRETEND TERRORISM!!!

Lol.
    Start a fire?

PULL THE FIRE ALARM!

YES

*dances*

now i want some jiff pb!

Do you perfer chunky or smooth
  • Oh, chunky, anyday

I have special chunky organic low salt and sugar thingymabob
    Tis actually gloriously nice because I'm pretty sure that it's just 100% peanuts and butter.

What's your favourite?
  • I heart this thread.

I've taken to only eating natural peanut butter. And I miss it. 'Cause it's not eaten here. sad.gif Although now I have a slight Nutella obsession instead...
  • NUTELLA IS ALSO SEXY!

however nutella and pb doesnt actually work very well together though in theory it sounds yummy

I used to eat nutella out of the jar with a spoon
    mmmmmm chocolately goodness
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 04:42 PM)
    NUTELLA IS ALSO SEXY!

however nutella and pb doesnt actually work very well together though in theory it sounds yummy

I used to eat nutella out of the jar with a spoon
    mmmmmm chocolately goodness

though I obviously trust your sound judgment, I may still have to try this.
    because everyone says that frosties and marmite wouldn't work
    and I proved them wrong.

so just in case...
    *rubs hands together with anticipation*
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 11:44 AM)
    though I obviously trust your sound judgment, I may still have to try this.
    because everyone says that frosties and marmite wouldn't work
    and I proved them wrong.

so just in case...
    *rubs hands together with anticipation*

It's not bad...it just isnt fantastic. For example...recees peanut butter cups - fantastic pb and choc combo. VERY hard to live up to. However nUtella and PB in the same meal - awesome!

mmmm
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 11:52 AM)
    It's not bad...it just isnt fantastic. For example...recees peanut butter cups - fantastic pb and choc combo. VERY hard to live up to. However nUtella and PB in the same meal - awesome!

mmmm

I dont' like nutella and pb sandwiches though. They just dont' live up to their expectation of being just like Reeces Pieces. I'm going to stick with the PB and cucumber combo which I LOVE. It's got your peanut buttery goodness but is also refreshing because of the cucumber and it makes it less sticky... mmmm tis making my mouth water.
  • dee- out of our many years of bestfriendedness - (15?) id have to say the greatest thing you have given me years ago was the PB and cucumber combo

oh and your CHI

FFF
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 01:37 PM)
    dee- out of our many years of bestfriendedness - (15?) id have to say the greatest thing you have given me years ago was the PB and cucumber combo

oh and your CHI

FFF

Well I'm glad that as your friend the best thing I've offered you was a sandwich lol. You know what I suddenly want to try though? PB, cucumber AND Doritos. I think it'd be an interesting combo. I mean I put Doritos on other sandwiches... usually when there's meat involved, but why not PB? OH and maybe add some Swedish Berries to the mix. God what's wrong with me?