In this Discussion

Indianapolis 6/19/07

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 21 2007, 01:03 PM)
    That. Made me laugh. So hard!!!

omg, I can't get that image out of my head- aaaa, it sounds like Dwight, doesn't it?

Dwight is freakishly hilarious!

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 21 2007, 02:05 PM)
    Wait, when did the logo get bigger? It looks like it barely fits.
    That's so cute! I love Dan.

Maybe Dan & the drum set just got smaller!?
  • Great pictures!! I love that last live Andy one for some reason. And great pics w/the guys, of course, again!!

He's still talking about binocular guy?? lol He talked about during the Thursday show, too! That's what this pic is from, actually:

Love what Dan wrote--what a sweetheart.

No pic w/Tim?

Conversation bits? Huh? Huh? *nosy, greedy*

Super glad it was a great show and that you got to talk to them (and that it was a better crowd than Chicago). Thanks for calling me (see Chicago thread for spazzy thanks from that night!). smile.gif smile.gif

P.S. Summerfest is Milwaukee.
  • I'm anxious to recap and post pics, too! But give me a few days. I'm working late again tomorrow night, and I have a family wedding all day Saturday. (J, thanks for your compliment about my recapping skills. I'll do my best!)
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jun 21 2007, 06:09 PM)

AAAH! He's so cute!!
  • tdog... i absolutely love all your pics, especially the ones with the fellas! you are absolutely ridiculous in saying you look gross, by the way. which sweet dan OBVIOUSLY pointed out wink.gif

i'd love to have that sort of success with meeting them haha. sounds like it was a great show smile.gif
  • Oh, well, here is one that looks like I am wearing a comb-over:

I had to wait for Suzanne to email it to me. Tim is freaking adorable.
  • ajhhhhhhhh!! i love it!! you BOTH look great!!

p.s-lmao @ damian's face
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 21 2007, 06:14 PM)
    No pic w/Tim?

Conversation bits? Huh? Huh? *nosy, greedy*

Yup, just posted it. I look ridiculous.

Of course we had conversations. We talked with everyone for quite a long while. But I keep those to myself. smile.gif
  • Well, I know you had conversations--I was asking for their contents!

Ha w/Katie--I was just going to say the same thing about the Tim pic: lol @ Damian in the background biggrin.gif
  • laugh.gif I think she means she doesn't spill everything about conversations when she said she keeps that to herself. I can understand that. When I talked to them, they almost made me feel like I was talking to acquaintances and not rock stars, in any case just normal people (whom I was very excited to talk to, nonetheless) so I felt ambivalent about spilling *everything* and kept a few things to myself too. That was a long sentence. And I'm procrastinating as usual. MUST go clean house.
  • I'll confess that I love, love, love hearing OK Go stories. I love hearing what funny things they say. They're not really all that funny when you see them on interviews- it's mostly the Treadmill story over and over again, so it's awesome to hear the clever things they say to fans. It's like reading another chapter of your favorite novel, or another episode of your favorite show -

Michael: Dwight, what the hell are you reading?

Dwight: These are cautionary tales for kids, my grandma used to read…

Michael: No, no, no, no. The kids don’t want to hear some weirdo book that your Nazi-war-criminal grandmother gave you.

(sorry, I just had to throw that in after The Office marathon...I love that scene)

Anyway, I understand why some ppl might keep their experiences to themselves. But, I don't think I could do that myself- I talk too much.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Jun 22 2007, 06:05 AM)
    laugh.gif I think she means she doesn't spill everything about conversations when she said she keeps that to herself. I can understand that. When I talked to them, they almost made me feel like I was talking to acquaintances and not rock stars, in any case just normal people (whom I was very excited to talk to, nonetheless) so I felt ambivalent about spilling *everything* and kept a few things to myself too. That was a long sentence. And I'm procrastinating as usual. MUST go clean house.

You couldn't be more correct. I just don't like telling every little detail about what goes on between me and the guys. I've met them so many times that it feels wrong to spill everything to the net about what was said. I'm too comfortable around them to go into everything talked about. wink.gif
  • Hi guys! I'm new to this forum... but by no means new to OK Go. Anywaaaay, I went to this concert as well and needless to say, it was amazing.

I have a ton of pictures, so I'll post those... but I have a suckish camera.

More to come later!
  • Welcome, Shalu-lah!! Have fun here!
    And thanks for sharing photos- I can't wait to see the rest!
  • ^ Thanks! It's nice to finally be in a place where people love OK Go as much as I do.

And again, I apologize for the quality. A new camera... that's my next investment.
    Semi-smile!
  • And more...
    One of the very few Dan shots I could manage to get.
    TIM!
  • whoah! those are really awesome!! Especially the Andy shots!!
  • I always get creeped out when I first see those tubey things in pictures, I don't know why.
    I guess somewhere int he back of my mind I'm like, "ahhh a giant squid is trying to eat them noooo!" or something hehe.
    then I realize what they are, and feel dumb. but oh well.

great pics, shalu-lah!!

I'm glad it was such a great show.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Jun 22 2007, 07:05 AM)
    laugh.gif I think she means she doesn't spill everything about conversations when she said she keeps that to herself. I can understand that. When I talked to them, they almost made me feel like I was talking to acquaintances and not rock stars, in any case just normal people (whom I was very excited to talk to, nonetheless) so I felt ambivalent about spilling *everything* and kept a few things to myself too. That was a long sentence. And I'm procrastinating as usual. MUST go clean house.

Oh cripes, I knew this was going to start something. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif Just want to reassure you guys I don't expect every bit of or even any of conversations to be shared--I was just excitedly asking a pal for details. Totally understand the not repeating conversations thing; the Chicago thread was the first time I've done it, other than the random tidbits I put in the Madison Jack Daniels thread and little bits from W Chicago re: the DWYW video. Anyway, it's cool and Jennifer and I are cool biggrin.gif

[Edit: Just reread that and I'm sorry if it sounded snarky--I didn't mean it that way]

Welcome, Shalu-lah!
  • Oh, and also - does anyone have the setlist for this show? My mind keeps playing tricks on me and telling me that they played "What to Do,"when I know they didn't...