Paolo Nutini

Comments

• oo yikes
    okay i have to admit the sisters friend thingy helps with creepyness lol
    tongue.gif

we need some paolo pics up in here tongue.gif
    gangsta rappah

• LOL
    Oh my, thanks for making me feel better about it...
    tongue.gif

I can't find any more Paolo pictures!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 29 2008, 03:47 AM)
    Nah.
    It's sick.

I don't want to taint the rest of the Nutinis.

Although I'm sure Electra has been totally tainted by Paolo himself, if you know what I mean. wink.gif

I wanna hear the caption!!
    I've been totally tainted. And done some tainting myself. wink.gif S'all gravy, baby, might as well go for it tongue.gif

Hahah younger guys are fine.... the fact that he's your sister's friend IS a little odd though, I'll admit... But I've been out with two brothers in the past so I really can't talk!
  • Haha, are you implying that you have tainted Paolo and he has returned the favor?

I totally forgot the caption anyway...

He's just an "acquaintance," and she doesn't really like him all that much. But I sure do! And this is where the pervy feelings set in.
  • haha yeah im pretty sure we've posted every photo of paolo that has ever existed!!

i think you should go talk to him!!!!

ELECTRA
    MY LOVE
    hows life?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Nov 6 2008, 10:47 PM)
    Haha, are you implying that you have tainted Paolo and he has returned the favor?

Mayyyybe.... happy.gif

TEASE!!
    Life's great thanks, university is AMAZING. I've been on the lookout for Paolo look alikes who I could send to you, but I haven't found anyone yet... I'll keep looking! How're you my darlings?
  • But I wish he took more!

I don't know how I'd talk to him.
    I kind of have a feeling he likes me...
    But maybe that's just me.

So buddies, what's up?
  • you never know
    i think you could have a biiiiiiiiiig chance with him
    number 1 - you're amazing
    number 2- you're totally hot (lol that sounds awkward)
    number 3 - you're funny
    number 4- you're an older chick! guys dig older chicks.

thats awesome,
    i can't wait til i get to go to college :]]]] and then i can get away from my parents! woo
    life is pretty great for me right now too, about two or three months ago i moved to an awesome new house, i miss the old neighborhood but thats okay, annnnd i have a cool bf. :]] as my parents say i caught myself a tall thin latino boy >_<

• LOL, aw thanks!
    You're all four of those things too. :]
    Actually he thought I was a freshman until he asked my sister, who he did not know was my sister, about me.

ohmy.gif
    Where are you planning to go?
    Cool! You didn't switch schools though, right?
    Haha, "tall thin Latino boy." Oh those spicy Latinos.
  • Yeah Courtney, you really can't go wrong! Older, gorgeous, interesting, gorgeous, funny, gorgeous, intelligent and gorgeous!!

Tease - your parents are letting you date now? smile.gif That's cool! Wooop smile.gif
    Nothing much on the guys front here though... there're a couple of cute guys but no one I'm really hung up on. This 3rd year guy in my college keep texting me at 1am though... he's nice and everything but it's getting a bit much now!!
  • lol ohhh
    thank you!

im considering
    OU or UCO
    most likely UCO because it has more art stuff i think and it will probably be less money than OU.
    nope i didn't have to. still going to the same school,
    haha yeahhh sometimes they're just irresistable wink.gif
    hes like six foot or over, which is very nice. cuz im usually taller than most guys lol

where do you think you might go to college?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 6 2008, 05:04 PM)
    Yeah Courtney, you really can't go wrong! Older, gorgeous, interesting, gorgeous, funny, gorgeous, intelligent and gorgeous!!

Tease - your parents are letting you date now? smile.gif That's cool! Wooop smile.gif
    Nothing much on the guys front here though... there're a couple of cute guys but no one I'm really hung up on. This 3rd year guy in my college keep texting me at 1am though... he's nice and everything but it's getting a bit much now!!

Aw, thanks, you're too kind.

Maybe all the good guys are just intimidated by your beauty and wit. Yes, that's it. (And that rhymed, but I didn't mean it to.)

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Nov 6 2008, 05:06 PM)
    lol ohhh
    thank you!

im considering
    OU or UCO
    most likely UCO because it has more art stuff i think and it will probably be less money than OU.
    nope i didn't have to. still going to the same school,
    haha yeahhh sometimes they're just irresistable wink.gif
    hes like six foot or over, which is very nice. cuz im usually taller than most guys lol

where do you think you might go to college?

I can totally imagine you as one of those non-starving artists.
    Ooh, a six-footer, isn't that nice!
    How tall are you? Are you still 5'8" or have you grown since then? (I don't really know when "then" is, but alright.)

IDK where I'm going. I don't even know what for. If I can't decided, I'll just go to UT because I'm already automatically accepted or admitted, whatever the word is.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 6 2008, 05:04 PM)
    Yeah Courtney, you really can't go wrong! Older, gorgeous, interesting, gorgeous, funny, gorgeous, intelligent and gorgeous!!

well technically no,
    but i can have a bf and we can go out together w/ friends. but not alone. which really sucks!!! but at least i can see him. and maybe eventually my parents will trust me enough to go out alone with him.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Nov 6 2008, 05:15 PM)
    I can totally imagine you as one of those non-starving artists.
    Ooh, a six-footer, isn't that nice!
    How tall are you? Are you still 5'8" or have you grown since then? (I don't really know when "then" is, but alright.)

IDK where I'm going. I don't even know what for. If I can't decided, I'll just go to UT because I'm already automatically accepted or admitted, whatever the word is.

haha non-starving would be wonderful lol
    i think im still 5'8"

yeah im not really sure what i want to do when i "grow up"
    im just gonna figure it out along the way i guess.
    thats cool, how did you get automatically accepted?
  • Ooh!
    I'm almost as tall as you are. I'm like 5'7" now.
    :]

Join the club! We should totally be hoboes together, but you can be one that creates art and sells it.
    If you're in the top 10 percent of your class, you're automatically accepted into a public Texas university thing.
    Technically I'm in the top 5.04% but it doesn't count as being in the top 5 percent because of that extra .04%. mad.gif But I'm pretty happy where I'm ranked anyways.
  • Oooo, nice one, Courtney! That's awesome. But I think you should both come to Cambridge, tbh... wink.gif
    But if you want to be hoboes, my sister's plan is to live on Haight Street in San Francisco as a bum. So feel free to join her, if you want!

You're both much taller than me tongue.gif

• I wish I COULD go to Cambridge, but I don't think I could make it.
    I'm not a genius like someone I know. wink.gif

And your sister's plan sounds very tempting, actually.
  • Psht, you could do it! You ARE just as much a genius as anyone here, for a start, and they're looking for personality more than anything else, which you have in great supply wink.gif

• Hm, in that case, I think we need to go fetch us some Paolo. wink.gif
  • I am not happy,

back at times like this image the world was good.

and now? ... now it's this:

REALLY? dude, cut that hair!

I mean, god, everything was good here: image (more than good)

But: image I mean, the look on his face says it all

sad.gif

I want even this back, complete with idiotic smile: image

please?

I am so bored.
  • HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

See, as you all know, I have a thing for LONG hair on guys (*cough*Damian*cough*).
    But that is just appalling.