In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

1200201202203204206»

Comments

• I'm always here though. I had premature senioritis so I picked mostly slacker classes.
    Well, I picked a lot of AP classes that happened to be slacker-friendly. cool.gif

Don't worry, it's almost over!
    (I actually don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...sad.gif)
    Then we can go hunt Paolo down!

Now boys. Boys will always be a problem.
  • Hows it going everyone? Serena Ryder will be going on tour with Paolo Nutini. If you havent heard either of these artists, check them out Let me know what you think
  • I walked into my friend's room this morning and started dancing to this awesome song he had playing, it was kinda jazzy and soul-ish. I asked who it was, he looked a little bit sheepish and said "Paolo Nutini". I might be borrowing the album so I can get that track. Oh dear god what is happening to me?!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 15 2009, 05:10 PM)
    I walked into my friend's room this morning and started dancing to this awesome song he had playing, it was kinda jazzy and soul-ish. I asked who it was, he looked a little bit sheepish and said "Paolo Nutini". I might be borrowing the album so I can get that track. Oh dear god what is happening to me?!

haha, finally!

I've seen him on saturday and I didn't like it as much as I hoped I would. It started far too early (well, we were far too late and so there were too many people standing before us (which is weird when you've been to 50 concerts in the past 20 months and were up front every single time) and so we decided to watch from the balcony thing and well... somehow... he was just standing there, no dancing, most of the time bend over (honestly, is his back ok??) ... his voice was amazing of course but compared to the show I've been to 2 days before this was not even close, but then, coming close to a show where both main act and support are fantastic and the show ends with us all standing on stage... it's hard. smile.gif

• OMG

To both of you!
    wub.gif

Electra, which song was it?!!

P.S. I miss[ed] my Paolo buddies!
  • a few months ago, I was watching a clip of a Paolo Nutini live... I absolutely LOVE him, but my sister randomly comes into the room and asks why I'm watching a "special needs" person perform?! blink.gif then I burst out laughing because, as we all know, he REALLY gets into his music LMFAO that just totally had me for a while, so now whenever I seem him perform, I can't but laugh on the inside, thinking of my sisters comment tongue.gif