In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Aww

Bye!
    I hope you dream(ed) of Paolo!
    wub.gif

I don't know what to put for that one, haha.

But...
    "Theresa this is a song for you
    My love is true
    Lemme be yo' boo."
  • hahaha

yayyyy!!!!

i love his guitar. its cute!!!

and i got a good nap yesterday. no paolo dreams though tongue.gif
    i keep having these dreams about a friend of mine.
    its kinda making me feel confused haha
  • OH DANG

That is juicylicious!
    So have I, but it isn't making me feel confused.
    It just grosses me out.
  • hahaa

why does it make you feel grossed out?
  • Because he's my buddy!
    And this sounds mean, but he's not exactly what I call "attractive".
    I mean, it wouldn't matter if he would just be nice to other people...
    But he's only nice to me, which I guess is all that matters?

IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT
    Ah ew.
  • haha i see

sooo
    its like he seems like a brother to you??

i have a friend like that too haha
    this is one of my friends i have had for a while, and im really good friends with him, and am attracted to him. haha but he has a girlfriend. so he is off limits!! but having dreams doesn't help me any!!!
    UURRGGLEEE-WAHHHHHHHH!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
  • Yes, kind of.
    If by "brother," you mean someone who thinks everything you say and do is amazing?
    And tells you at least once per conversation that you make him smile.
    It makes me feel bad.

oh snap
    That's juicier than I thought.
    Is his girlfriend friends with you?
    You can totally wait until they break up unless another hot slice of pizza catches your eye.
    That's what I'm doing, haha.

I'm estimating about 43.7% of females in this world are doing the same.
  • haha awh. it seems like he likes you a lotttt tongue.gif
    i would feel bad too!

yeah it is extra juicy!
    no, i have met her once. but she doesn't seem to be treating him that great.. her phone is supposedly needing to be reactivated, but she hasn't bothered to use another phone to call him in like the past two weeks. or even gotten on her myspace and talked to him. haha i feel kinda bad for him sad.gif
    and i talk to him like every day!! seriously. internet people!!.... its so fun, we are crazy when we talk together. smile.gif

haha yes, thats what i kinda plan on doing... and i wanna see how that goes. i have known him for a long time, so i hope i don't mess that up.

most likely!

i think paolo finds this all very amusing....
  • AAAH I know, poor him.

Oh, she doesn't seem like a very attentive girlfriend! Maybe he'll realize that in a bit.
    And it seems like you two interact a lot, you know what they say about time!
    Well, they don't really say anything about time, but *I* say, it makes people like each other when they spend a lot of it together, which means
    YAY for you!

HAHA I love the picture you chose for that; the coffee mug makes it look like he was gossiping with us or something. Which is what husbands and wives do.

Paolo is on the lookout for Theresa's future man's girlfriend, so she won't know we're talking about her.

YAY
  • haha
    YAY for me!!
    tongue.gif

haha exactly what i was thinking!!!!!
    smile.gif we iz so connectedz

lmao
    aww i like his shirt in that picture.. he is so skinnyyy!! laugh.gif

man, we need some more paolo buddies to get on here and admire our paolo pics... JEEBUS

• ohmy.gif
    OMG

WE *IZ* CONNECTED!
    Like a chain but there be no weakest link!
    (Haha, I'm cool.)

true dat!
    Where are all the Paolo buddies?
    Besides college?

"My Nutinis are coming? Sweeeet!"

• idk

maybe alien pirate mutant ninja dinosaurs kidnapped them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg
    chest hair siting!!! haha
    i forgot about paolos pectoral fuzz.....
  • haha
    "Paolo's pectoral fuzz"
    BRILLIANT!

Oh noez! We must enlist Paolo to rescue them!
    Paolo! To the drawing room...

ph34r.gif

^^^ Don't worry that's all part of his plan.

• you guys are too funny smile.gif

i just read these pages and laugh...

I thought i was a wifie too! dont disclude me! sorry imnot sure if thats even a word...

but yEAH!

FUN
  • Haha, thanks, Mel!

Oh, right, you're a wifey too! The absence of the rest of the wives bumps you up to

wife # 3!
    That's a pretty good place to be, I think I used to be wife #3.

OMG OMG OMG
    I haven't informed you guys about my new dude yet. Well, he was new a few months ago, now he's old and slightly fading.
    But hopefully he'll 1) break up with his annoying girlfriend, and 2) have classes with me next year.
    His hair is kind of ginger-y. (I know, those redheads, they're pretty irresistible, as demonstrated by the Anti-Paolo..)
    Anyways, he's hilarious but the creepy thing is, he says stuff I would say, and sometimes, he says exactly what I was thinking about saying but didn't say.
    YEP.
    wub.gif
  • AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

thats adorable!!!

you know what they say about time
    wink.gif
    soon if he will realize you two were meant to be biggrin.gif
    and then you guys can have beautiful redhead-ish babies! ..
  • YES wub.gif

List of things I love:
    time
    Paolo
    Paolo buddies

(In reverse order!)

EDIT: Hey, buddy conference? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get braces this summer and honestly, is it really sort-of-kind-of lame to get braces at my age? (I'm going to be a senior next year, by the way.) Whatever you guys say, I won't be hurt, I'll still have to get them anyway. mad.gif

• honestly, i think it is kinda lame. i wouldn't want braces in my senior year either!
    but its somethin ya gotta do, and even though it'll suck,
    it will be worth it when you get "ya grill" off.
    it will feel good to have an even awesomer smile!!! biggrin.gif

hope you're not too bummed sad.gif
    i wub.gif you rappah!! (hence "ya grill")
  • I'm a little bummed out...Hardly anyone in our grade still has them.
    But oh well, you're right, it is something I have to do, and no matter what anyone says or thinks, they'll still have to be there.

I'm just worried about myself. I'm already super self-conscious as it is. sad.gif And then add braces to that.
    But I didn't notice that any of the other people had braces until I went out specifically to see who still had them, so maybe hardly anyone will notice?

I mean, it is lame (as in, "man, that sucks" kind of lame) that I have to get them my senior year, but will people think I'm lame (as in, "ew, dorky, don't talk to me" kind of lame)? Oh no, I worry too much.

MY GRILL wub.gif Haha I could so market it as that.

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 14 2009, 12:27 AM)
    EDIT: Hey, buddy conference? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get braces this summer and honestly, is it really sort-of-kind-of lame to get braces at my age? (I'm going to be a senior next year, by the way.) Whatever you guys say, I won't be hurt, I'll still have to get them anyway. mad.gif

hey i had braces in uni

even with all the hurting and wierd talking in retainers and awkward drooling it was so worth it. i love my teeth now.

before i was kind of self concious of my teeth... now its just too easy to smile and i love smiling.