In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• yah that.. I knew I was missing stuff.

courtney?
  • HEY GUYS

UM OK I'LL TRY TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP FOR YOU GUYS HAHAHA

1) UM PLEMO COMES FROM THE WORD PAMPLEMOUSSE(IDK HOW TO SPELL HAHA) AND DOESN'T REALLY HAVE A DEFINITION YET. IT KINDA CAME ABOUT BETWEEN A CONVERSATION WITH COURTNEY, THERESA AND I.
    2) KUMF IS A WORD BY ELECTRA WHILE SHE WAS DRUNK AND I BELIEVE IT MEANS ELECTRA'S WONDERFUL MIND OR SOMETHING

HAHAHAHA
  • ^ Yeah, basically what Patty said.

1. Plemo, from pamplemousse. A word you cn use for basically anything.
    2. Kumf, meaning mind, which Electra almost typed when drunk.
  • haha okay. it all makes sense now wink.gif laugh.gif

random thought: do you think it'd lower the insanity levels if i refused to write anything in caps, ever? or would it just be more confusing, cause like, proper grammar would insist on having some caps.

whaddyou all think? if you can think, and your brains haven't completely fried while electra and I were away =P
  • NO IT WOULDN'T.

SINCE SANITY DICTATES TO WRITE IN BOTH CAPS AND LOWERCASE,

USING ALL LOWERCASE OR ALL CAPS

DEPICTS SOME LEVEL OF INSANITY.

THUS, RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE JUST AS INSANE AS WE ARE.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 1 2007, 11:11 PM)
    NO IT WOULDN'T.

SINCE SANITY DICTATES TO WRITE IN BOTH CAPS AND LOWERCASE,

USING ALL LOWERCASE OR ALL CAPS

DEPICTS SOME LEVEL OF INSANITY.

THUS, RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE JUST AS INSANE AS WE ARE.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 1 2007, 11:09 PM)
    electra and I were away =P

HAH!! I did use caps in that post... so therefore, I am not as insane as you are.

and yeah, that's what I was thinking. So from now on, perfect grammar, including correct capitalization, is the standard for me.

Gosh. Perfect grammar is so annoying.... can't it just be fairly decent grammar? But that's not enough to even out the insanity, is it? Gah. =( Okay I'm done pouting, back to perfect grammar.
  • MUAHAHAHA

YES

ALTHOUGH I AM INDEED A

BAD GRAMMUH MOMMA JAMMA,

I ENJOY PROMOTING CORRECT CAPITALIZATION AS WELL.

THUS YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP.
  • mad.gif sad.gif Boo.....

Ah well.

I've never been a purveyor of Very Bad Grammar, just Somewhat Lax Grammar... so it shouldn't be too hard for me to get back into Absolutely Perfect Grammar.
  • mmmm yes i promote good grammar as well.. though i'm too lazy for caps/uncaps..
    the they're/their/there stuff really annoys me!
  • Yeah! Me too. That and your/you're... even though I do them myself sometimes when I'm really not paying attention, it still gets on my nerves.

And I think I'm giving up on perfect capitalization, haha. It takes to much brain power.
  • I love you guys. Crazy and equally annoyed by bad grammar.

What annoys me is when people use apostrophe-s when they shouldn't.
  • Oh, and I really miss our voices of reason, especially Electra. sad.gif
  • Oh, thephantommilk, thank you for carrying out both of our jobs so well smile.gif

I refuse to use block capitals unless I'm enraged, I'm sorry lovelies. And I like perfect, or at least near perfect, grammar.

That's right. I'm a Paolo Snob wink.gif
  • Rember what I said, Electra, remember.

And just a hypothetical query, my dear: if Paolo came up to you right now and started wooing you, what would you do?
  • Oh Andy. And did you notice your new rank?

"I like ice cream!"
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 2 2007, 12:59 PM)
  • Paradox!
  • haha

WOOO

WOOOOOOO!