In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• omg, awwwwwww

i was watching some vids.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i just melt . . .

hehehehe

omg, and this vid and interview r wonderful!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=yAvHwMRWAHU
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3cggUz-kOgM (awww, his fav word, awwww)

i dont understand how u cannot love him...omg
  • aww man i can't get to youtube =[

it's such a pain
  • ^^

=(

awww, that sucks

youtube has been acting up lately. boo!
  • Lucky all of you.

I can't even go to a concert for fear my family will judge me by my music choice! mad.gif

But Vinnie, I'm so happy for you that you get to meet him. And be his main wife.
  • omg I love this guy. He recently came around my area to play a FREE show but I couldn't go that day! It still makes me depressed just thinking about it..

Edit: Here are pictures from the show that I could've gone to..

I want to be that mic.

He reminds me of Julian from the Strokes in this pic..

I could really use a signed poster from him.

I'm so jealous sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 24 2007, 04:05 PM)
    I can't even go to a concert for fear my family will judge me by my music choice! mad.gif

Nooo, Courtney, why??
    Who cares what they think - do what you love, babe, and forget about it!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 24 2007, 10:55 AM)
    Nooo, Courtney, why??
    Who cares what they think - do what you love, babe, and forget about it!

Hm, I guess, but they do feed me.

And I love my food.
  • ahh i'm back guys sorry i left yesterday!

ZOMG I <3 PAOLO!!!

YAY CAPS! teeheee
  • ^ Haha. I love you guys.

Does Paolo have any siblings or is he - in addition to his many blessings - an only child?

omg me too!

its so freakin annoying..
  • ^ Aw, I feel you. But remember, what you don't have now, you'll have lots of later. wink.gif
  • tongue.gif hehe

sooo..

i can't think of anything to say about Paolo..

uhhhhh
  • ^^^

haha, awwwwwwww

just type in caps and say i love paolo

OMG PAOLO....AHHHHHHHH wub.gif wub.gif

I LOVE PAOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 2 SKLFJ SALDFJSLJFKLSJFKDFJSLKDFJSALDF
  • hahaha you guys are pretty intimidating with your love *coughmajorobsessioncough* of paolo! I LOVE IT! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

very amusing and good to know I am not the only one around here.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 24 2007, 06:54 PM)
    Hm, I guess, but they do feed me.

And I love my food.

Awww, fair enough smile.gif
    Would they get mad at you for being into different music, though? :S

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 24 2007, 07:51 PM)
    Does Paolo have any siblings or is he - in addition to his many blessings - an only child?

I'm going to attempt to make you all happy by suggesting that he has many brothers/cousins, all of whom are practically identical to him and each are your respective ages, and who, if they were to describe their perfect girl, would describe each of you respectively, so you all end up with Paolo look-act-and-sound-alikes as husbands.
    That would make some dinner party.... >.<
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 24 2007, 02:46 PM)
    Awww, fair enough smile.gif
    Would they get mad at you for being into different music, though? :S
    I'm going to attempt to make you all happy by suggesting that he has many brothers/cousins, all of whom are practically identical to him and each are your respective ages, and who, if they were to describe their perfect girl, would describe each of you respectively, so you all end up with Paolo look-act-and-sound-alikes as husbands.
    That would make some dinner party.... >.<

Okay, firstly, probably not, but they judge like crazy.

And secondly...dibs on the actual Paolo. tongue.gif
  • OMG you made a thread about him!! I haven't been around for so long...
    What's there to say about Paolo...he's just...amazing! Thank God some one found him on myspace, because i'm just so much happier when i look at a picture of him or see the video "new shoes"!
  • I LOVE PAOLO!

ok i feel better now
  • Oh wow, how did I not see this thread before?! SHAME ON ME!!

I <3 that boy.

I can't drive in my car unless I have "New Shoes" playing. It's a requirement for the car to start, along with a key and gas.

I was listening to some of the other tracks on the album online, and was a bit disappointed. It might be because I was just skimming through the songs, but nothing sounded like "New Shoes." Everything else reminded me of Kings of Convenience's albums, who also only have one song that I actually liked ("I'd Rather Dance With You"). All the other songs are just...not upbeat and kind of..soul searchy or something. I dunno, if he's got any other albums with more peppy songs, someone please let me know, so I don't become a one-song-fan.

OTHER THAN THAT.
    I loves it. laugh.gif
  • I'm pretty sure "These Streets" is his only album and "New Shoes" is the only song from it i've noticed to be upbeat.

I like the other stuff too and i think the soul searchy stuff suits his (sexy) voice best wub.gif