In this Discussion

The Ultimate OK Go Photo Search!

15678911»

Comments

• QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Feb 9 2008, 06:05 AM)
    I believe that's been used for "productive," but "artistic" is such a good idea! If this is the picture you're referring to...

Silly

yes, that's exactly what I meant!!
    And where did you find the silly photo? I have a very similar, but... then again different one... they look different on mine, so maybe there are two of those photobooth-fun pics?

I love those new pics!!
  • The photobooth pictures are on OK Go Central
  • thank you!!!! haha, so funny
  • Flirty (for you, Katie wink.gif )
  • Ahh! I love that picture, Beasle!

I'm working on some right now, but here's all we have so far...
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I must say, the boardies did an excellent job with this one! Thanks for posting them all together. They're hilarious seeing them all at once. "Pissed off" and "Shocked" made me laugh so hard!
  • shalu, you're fab-o. and you need to use that one for flirty... wink.gif i'll use it every time even if i'm not feeling flirty...

and you said you have a way that we can use them even if we don't have a premium account?
  • Haha this thread makes me very happy.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 11 2008, 10:59 PM)
    shalu, you're fab-o. and you need to use that one for flirty... wink.gif i'll use it every time even if i'm not feeling flirty...

and you said you have a way that we can use them even if we don't have a premium account?

Oh, I'm definitely using it.

Yep! You upgrade to a plus account, which is also free, but ad-filled. You put up the mood theme while still on the plus account and then switch back to basic. The theme stays on and you don't have to deal with the ads! I'm surprised they let you do that, but I'm 100% sure it works.
  • I don't know what to label this but Andy's face here amuses me. in a good way, of course.

Is this good for loved?

Hahaha there has GOT to be a spot for this one smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks T-Dog wink.gif
  • Thread revival!

This is getting tougher...

Cynical

Frustrated

Impressed

Embarrassed

Chipper

Exanimate

Also, we need more Tim!
  • Anxious

Infuriated

Loved

I can't decide which one should be "flirty." You guys pick:
    image or image
  • you know which my vote for 'flirty' would be wink.gif
  • same here...

aww I've never seen Damian hug Andy before! Where's that from?
  • Because my parents and friends read my LJ (and because I've never really been a fan of that picture), I'm voting for the Andy flirty picture. wink.gif I think it's a better shot anyway.