In this Discussion

The Ultimate OK Go Photo Search!

Comments

• I almost wish I had a LiveJournal. tongue.gif
  • I was just thinking that smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 13 2007, 04:22 PM)
    I almost wish I had a LiveJournal. tongue.gif

I *do* have one and I can't wait to implement these!
  • laugh.gif this thread is so fun! Shalu, you truly are a genius for creating this thread. arent treasurehunts the "shizz"? haha i just had to say that.

umm...drunk?
  • Aww Andy! His hair is so cute there, and I that's my favorite jacket of his smile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 13 2007, 02:49 PM)
    I *do* have one and I can't wait to implement these!

I was thinking the same thing, but I believe you need to have a paid account to use them! >:P
  • Oh, there's a way around that! smile.gif I'll show you once I'm done making them all.

Bitchy

Scared

Hungry

Sleepy

Happy

Ecstatic

High

Rejected

Geeky

Thoughtful
  • woo hoo 4 of those are the ones i found! i feel so important to this project lol
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 13 2007, 10:17 PM)
    woo hoo 4 of those are the ones i found! i feel so important to this project lol

You are! Everyone here is! I can't imagine doing this without all of you guys. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 13 2007, 08:27 PM)
    laugh.gif this thread is so fun! Shalu, you truly are a genius for creating this thread. arent treasurehunts the "shizz"? haha i just had to say that.
    umm...drunk?

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH i'm fucking crying i'm a littel durnk but this is so fucnkin funny and ia fucking loe it. YESSSSSSSSSSSS
  • wow. i was drunk last night... and i probably looked like that. it needs to be used for drunk.
  • ^ laugh.gif LOL, katieyellow!

Energetic

Ditzy

Thankful

Nervous

Working

Hyper

And 17 pending.
  • Aww!

Yay! My one for working made it in!!
  • LOL aww i dont want this to end! and i'm so glad you decided to use some of mine, Shalu!! pictures really do look better in a 2x3 rectangle, though. haha

Katie, you're just too funny in your drunken stupor. LOL. boarding+drinking=amusing

i know we have one for scared but i had to post this one. i guess it might work for surprised too?
    angry....you decide
  • haha indescribable.

no really, its on the list of choices. laugh.gif