In this Discussion

Motivational Posters

edited November -1 in OK Go
Okay, I am supposed to be studying, but I ended up making these motivational posters instead.

Sorta like the ones here Demotivators

Stealing the idea from TWOP.com and using this awesome, fun site Motivational Posters, I came up with these.

I only intended on making one, but then I got a little carried away!!

The best thing about this is that no mad photoshop skillz are necessary!

I know you guys are way more creative than me and can come up with loads better stuff!

Comments

• Lola they're FANTASTIC!!! I love the pants one the best, you're an utter genius.
  • These are hilarious smile.gif
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 11 2007, 06:36 AM)

HAHA! I freaking LOVE this one! Next Tim Nordwind shirt I make this is SOOO going on it. (That is if you wouldnt mind)
  • I definitely needed this before my long work day, thank you.

(and I promise to return everyone's messages soon!)
  • hahah dear god. this is amazing, great find lb smile.gif
  • HAHAHAH nice!
  • Ah, you're right, it's addictive!
    Not as good as yours but I'll keep practicing:

• HAHHAHAH I love the last one Electra! hilarious
  • Heres mine....

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

These are ALL amazing! I really liked Tease, Breathe and Dan's! In fact, I even liked the Demotivators too! LOL This one's so me: "Cluelessness, There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots." laugh.gif (Although I'm not a complete idiot though... there are some parts missing laugh.gif ).

Rosa biggrin.gif
  • Halfway through reading all the demotivators I found myself inspired by one on Inspiration rolleyes.gif . I found it so pertinent, I just couldn't help myself... (omg, I'm so in for another collective frown from the boardie community LOL)

Rosa
  • HAHA! Electra that last one cracks me up. Bakersfeild fan........Omg that one kills me. Is Dan eating a hamburger?? Lol.

• i can't wait til i get to sit down and make some smile.gif these are fucking awesome
  • Yes thats Dan eating a hamburger at the LMU concert.

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 11 2007, 11:17 AM)
    Bakersfeild fan........Omg that one kills me. Is Dan eating a hamburger?? Lol.
  • LMAO!!!!! All of those are so hilarious!
  • laugh.gif AHAHAHAHA. You guys are amazing.

I've never seen that "Hotness" picture, where's it from?
  • amazing posters everyone biggrin.gif those made me laugh
  • The "pants" poster is now my computer background. These are amazing! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 11 2007, 04:01 PM)
    Ah, you're right, it's addictive!
    Not as good as yours but I'll keep practicing:

These are SO badass. 'The Kulash' might have to be my favorite. Nice work smile.gif