In this Discussion

Motivational Posters

Comments

• QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 18 2007, 01:01 AM)
    Haha, yeah that picture seems to do that to a lot of people!!

Rachel! OMG, making posters of Tim is just way too much fun!

Haha, I stole the text part from another poster. Tim Nordwind is like the new Chuck Norris with all these facts! Hahaha.

HAHA! Im totally jealous that you are so good at makeing these! Lol. Im in love with the Tim ones they are amazing!
  • HAHAHAH Lola you are HILARIOUS. I love the Connect four and God ones laugh.gif

Rachel, you reminded me of this one:
    This one is really bad if anybody can think of anything better, do it.

• Hahah, Alice, I love the Lord Boss of Hog, that is hilarious!

And Christy! Your last one, laugh.gif I ALWAYS say "yeah...you know what I mean" in that special, sexy Tim way from the dentistry vid! Except I sound neither special, nor sexy.

That was the cleanest one I came up with. The first five or so were *way* too dirty, hahaha.
  • HAHAHAHHAHA Christy and Lola, I'm doing that laughing without sound thing at the moment. When you're just too hysterical to take a breath laugh.gif

And the pants tailoring thing - HOW have I never seen that picture before?
    Damian makes everything look sexy. And now the image of him lying down, plus the DSF... it's just too much for a poor little innocent girl like me!
  • have you ever looked at all these in a library not trying to make a sound? ... it's not easy.
    I absolutely LOVE all the Tim- motivational ones...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 19 2007, 10:20 AM)

OOooh. That I like. Especially the look on Andy's face because he's all "You don't have to get it."
  • i love all of their expressions on that... *looking again* ... dan's look is the best...
  • oh my god wifey... i'm at the library, currently annoying every person around me because i can't stop laughing... andy actually makes me think of "bitch plz" but damn... they are both hilarious

p.s andy's hair is perfect.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 19 2007, 04:46 PM)
    p.s andy's hair is perfect.

it really is.
    And the pants tailoring thing - HOW have I never seen that picture before?
    Damian makes everything look sexy. And now the image of him lying down, plus the DSF... it's just too much for a poor little innocent girl like me!

That's a screencap from a vid that Kalinda posted on the 'Pictures and Stuff' thread. I know what you mean! Something about the way he's lying down with his arms out like that...

Haha I love Andy's "talk to the hand" face in the Coolness one! And Dan looks scary in the 'Aggression' one. Wouldn't wanna mess with him!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 18 2007, 06:21 PM)

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 19 2007, 03:55 AM)

Things like these are the reason why my attempts to get over my Rusty obsession always prove fickle. wink.gif

Rosa
  • This is for Heidi -
    Not very good, so feel free to make it better!!

And this is a reference to an awesome show that everyone needs to watch - Arrested Development.

• laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I love it! Thats so funny. ^^
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 22 2007, 02:39 AM)

my reaction literally:
    HA!
    (two seconds later) HA HA!
    (yet another two seconds later) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So true. smile.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Nov 22 2007, 01:55 PM)

Rosa

Rosa this one is GENIUS!!! I LOVE IT!!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 22 2007, 04:13 PM)
    Rosa this one is GENIUS!!! I LOVE IT!!

Gracias, I hadthe feeling you'd like it laugh.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Nov 22 2007, 04:39 PM)
    Rosa

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! ROSA = GENIUS laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif