In this Discussion

Guilty Pleasures

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 1 2008, 09:49 AM)
    Mel, have you been watching ABDC??
    It's rad to the extreme. My two LEAST favorite crews are already gone, PRAISE THE LAWD!

So far, my favorites for SURE are Supercrew, ASIID, and SoReal Cru...

wickeddddddd

I've been working insane amount of hours... all i do when i come home is sleep... sad.gif sometimes i awake and wonder whats going on though...

*Sigh*

also,.... my guilty pleasures...

-French Vanilla Frappe.

-going on okgo forums when i have a test coming up...

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 2 2008, 03:12 AM)
    Mia - My cat's name is Luna. wink.gif

wub.gif love you for that! let me guess...is it black?
    she was so adorable biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 2 2008, 05:56 PM)
    wub.gif love you for that! let me guess...is it black?

No, she's a beautiful Brown Tabby. We named her Luna because of the Sailor Moon reference and the Harry Potter reference, and besides, our dog is named Ginny Weasley (after the Harry Potter character). It was Adam's idea but it was just WAY too perfect for me to turn it down.
  • i'm going to just say that any and all rap I like (minus T.I.) is a guilty pleasure. I typically can't STAND it... but I have found myself jamming out to the likes of Lil' Mama, Bow Wow and Omarion lately... not entire CD's just random tracks... it's completely bizarre and while I won't make the transition to becoming a "fan" I still can't sit still when I listen to some of their stuff...

edit: After I listened to Meridian all morning, this is the most recent list of songs I've listened to...

Bow Wow f/ Omarion-"Hey Baby"
    Flo Rida f/ Timbaland-"Elevator"
    Lil' Mama f/ Chris Brown-"Shawty Get Loose"
    DJ Unk-"Walk It Out" and "Two Step"
    Baby Bash f/ T-Pain-"Cyclone"

What. Is. HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?
  • Talking on these boards. My friends have no idea I do this and would totally tease me if they did.
    And watching shows I watched as kid because they remind me of a simpler time.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 15 2008, 10:19 AM)
    i'm going to just say that any and all rap I like (minus T.I.) is a guilty pleasure. I typically can't STAND it... but I have found myself jamming out to the likes of Lil' Mama, Bow Wow and Omarion lately... not entire CD's just random tracks... it's completely bizarre and while I won't make the transition to becoming a "fan" I still can't sit still when I listen to some of their stuff...

edit: After I listened to Meridian all morning, this is the most recent list of songs I've listened to...

Bow Wow f/ Omarion-"Hey Baby"
    Flo Rida f/ Timbaland-"Elevator"
    Lil' Mama f/ Chris Brown-"Shawty Get Loose"
    DJ Unk-"Walk It Out" and "Two Step"
    Baby Bash f/ T-Pain-"Cyclone"

What. Is. HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?

rap/ rnbs like taking over. its hard not to get persuaded.

thiers a massive rap/electro fusion thing thats happening right now... its too much fun as well.

you should listen to bounce by MSTRKRFT katie... just do it its too much fun and addicting to the max...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPaWZOM1LnY wierd vid but yeah! another guilty pleasure song...

• the veronicas, i heard one of their songs and i feel bad cause i liked it. is that ok? fellas? anyone? anyone? i didnt say anything...
  • from google images

they are either lesbians or sisters

or both?

explain joe
  • no reason they cant be both, but officially i guess theyre twins
  • America's Next Top Model

I'm totally on Team Elina/Marjorie.

I can stop whenever I want to.
  • Incessantly buying Spice Girls stuff on eBay.

unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 27 2008, 12:12 PM)
    America's Next Top Model

I'm totally on Team Elina/Marjorie.
    I can stop whenever I want to.

I hate them! I've only seen the first episode and last week's, so I caught the whole "I'm European" meltdown.
    Puh-lease. You're crying about the hardships of being a white European raised in America?
    If they were Black, if they were Jewish, if they were Arab, if they were Hispanic, if they were Indian, if they were Chinese- if they were anything but the most powerful group of people throughout history, then maybe their sob story would have some stock.
    They seriously need to get over themselves. You're French, Marjorie, we get it, and it doesn't make us feel sorry for you.
  • It was because the other girls have been making fun of both of them for showing their emotions differently. It wasn't a "pity me" but, "I express things differently and it's difficult for Americans to understand," which is totally true. My mom's side came from Europe and they handle emotions FAR differently than I do.

• I'm totally into ANTM but I like the marathons on VH1.
    Gossip Girl, anyone?
  • Guys with welsh accents wub.gif
    Even when he's just insulting me, he still manages to make it sound sexy.
  • ^ Don't forget guys with Scottish accents. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Oct 27 2008, 09:41 PM)
    I'm totally into ANTM but I like the marathons on VH1.
    Gossip Girl, anyone?

YES. I totally pretended that I couldn't stand it for a while (partially because, apparently in the books, Serena VanDerWoodsen's summer house is in my hometown, and it hit a little too close to home), but I love it. I love it all. My only complaint: I want it to be the Chuck Bass Show. Seriously. Kid's a CREEPER but I love it.
  • High School Musical 3 came out in theaters last Friday, and I'm seriously considering seeing it.
    I don't even know why, it just feels like something I should do.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 27 2008, 09:08 PM)
    My only complaint: I want it to be the Chuck Bass Show. Seriously. Kid's a CREEPER but I love it.

Hahhaha he IS such a creeper!! I love how he's always lurking in the shadows in a robe or a scarf... it's so funny.
    I love that show, seriously. I don't know if it's a guilty pleasure though because I openly admit to everyone how much I love it
  • stylista anyone???