In this Discussion

Guilty Pleasures

Comments

• QUOTE ({Musically-Addicted} @ Mar 14 2008, 08:02 PM)
    My guilty pleasuureee would beee

Anime's and Manga's
    they are just too damn addicting!

Amen, sista! That's one great guilty plej tongue.gif
  • this isn't PERSONALLY a guilty pleasure BUT....

all my friends give me shit for liking... no. LOVING the Golden Girls... I fucking love that show.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 08:44 PM)
    this isn't PERSONALLY a guilty pleasure BUT....

all my friends give me shit for liking... no. LOVING the Golden Girls... I fucking love that show.

Um, no. It's a fucking awesome show! If they saw it, they'd probably fall in love.
  • Sophia: And what did I tell you to say if they kept picking on you?
    Dorothy: My mother can have you eliminated with one phone call.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 08:57 PM)
    Sophia: And what did I tell you to say if they kept picking on you?
    Dorothy: My mother can have you eliminated with one phone call.

^^laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

My guilty pleasure is Elijah Wood.
    I love "The Good Son" and "The Faculty" is mildly amusing

Edit: Ah, Katie, they're showing the "Malcom in the Middle" where Bea Arthur babysits Dewey
  • they had "The Good Son" playing tonight at one of the bars I was at!! SUCH a creep-tacular movie....

-ummm... things that are sparkly/shiny
  • Blanche: OH whaddya know, sophia has a past!
    Sophia: that riiiight, but unlike yours, i didn't need penicillin to get through it
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 09:05 PM)
    Blanche: OH whaddya know, sophia has a past!
    Sophia: that riiiight, but unlike yours, i didn't need penicillin to get through it

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 09:03 PM)
    they had "The Good Son" playing tonight at one of the bars I was at!! SUCH a creep-tacular movie....

Yes, wasn't that final scene when the mom had to choose who to save interesting. The first time I saw it, it was suspenseful. Now, with the famous Kevin scream, it's almost campy
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 12:27 AM)
    I'm so incredibly pissed. HOW the HELL did Kaba Modern end up in the bottom two? More specifically. HOW the HELL did Status Quo end up in the top two?!?!?!?!?!

BreakSk8 should have battled w/ Status and sent their asses home. dammit.

I will miss you breaksk8

man! i didn't see that ep yet! finally saw the MJ episode and it was rad! youre right Status Quo is just lame now... BreakSk8 is totally winning my heart over... they get out sad.gif aww i didn't see that episode dang... they're rad... totally killed th MJ challenge...

• QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 16 2008, 06:56 PM)
    man! i didn't see that ep yet! finally saw the MJ episode and it was rad! youre right Status Quo is just lame now... BreakSk8 is totally winning my heart over... they get out sad.gif aww i didn't see that episode dang... they're rad... totally killed th MJ challenge...

Aww man! I suck! I'm sorry I spoiled it for you, Mel! I should have used spoiler tags sad.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 16 2008, 07:59 PM)
    Aww man! I suck! I'm sorry I spoiled it for you, Mel! I should have used spoiler tags sad.gif

no worries madame!

its alright. you can tell me who wins even. i basically just enjoy it for the dancing. and the oouing and ahhing at things i could never do/
  • NERDs, the candy kind and the boy kind
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 16 2008, 09:36 PM)
    NERDs, the candy kind and the boy kind

don't you just love when you suck off the outside layer and you taste the tarte bit inside...

... im talking about the candy kind ...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 16 2008, 08:43 PM)
    don't you just love when you suck off the outside layer and you taste the tarte bit inside...

... im talking about the candy kind ...

laugh.gif
  • Real Housewives of New York City on Bravo.
    Anything on Bravo really.
    But yeah, just started watching and I'm so addicted. It's fascinating!
  • Just in case Mel wants to be surprised...

DKLFjadlsjflsdkjfasdfjsdflksjd
    I can't believe it... Kaba Modern was totally robbed... I can NOT believe that Status Quo was voted #1.. JabbawockeeZ and Kaba Modern had to battle and Jabba KILLED it... while so did Kaba Modern, it was just not enough I guess... ugh, I'm pissed. The finale should have been between JabbawockeeZ and Kaba Modern.. I hope Jabba KILLS Status Quo...

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 23 2008, 01:11 AM)
    Just in case Mel wants to be surprised...

DKLFjadlsjflsdkjfasdfjsdflksjd
    I can't believe it... Kaba Modern was totally robbed... I can NOT believe that Status Quo was voted #1.. JabbawockeeZ and Kaba Modern had to battle and Jabba KILLED it... while so did Kaba Modern, it was just not enough I guess... ugh, I'm pissed. The finale should have been between JabbawockeeZ and Kaba Modern.. I hope Jabba KILLS Status Quo...

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

BAHHHH!

!!! Katie Status Quo is pissing me of now!!!

i just watched that ep last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe Kaba Modern got out!!!!!!!111one!! damn... Jabbawockeez better win... i mean... that clown status quo thing was just insanely wierd.... Jabba was just insanely great.

BAH!
  • my thoughts EXACTLY... first off... yes, their broadway performance was pretty good, but that's like, the ONLY one... their MJ performance still drives me nuts, that they were SAVED because of it. it was awful... kaba modern's was kickass.
    if the jabbawockeez don't win, i'll never watch the show again... if they keep doing it, ha.

boooo status quo. and what kind of name is that? isn't status quo something you want to rise ABOVE?
  • -sneeking illegal lattes into the library