In this Discussion

OK Go Store

Comments

*snicker*
  • ^^Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, who lives in a can of Pringles!
  • haha looks like he's on his way to Antarctica... biggrin.gif
  • just curious, has anyone bought the disposable camera with the three "mystery pictures" ?
  • ^^^^
    I have, I'm waiting for it to come with my hoodie.
  • I feel like an ass.
    Apparently my mom was refunded the money? But she never told me? I think?
    Either way, I've been complaining about not getting it when 'Damian Kulash' gave her money back... I'm so annoyed now. With her.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 12 2008, 10:32 AM)
    ^^^^
    I have, I'm waiting for it to come with my hoodie.

Cool, i was curious as to what the "mystery photos" were
    I think I'm gonna buy one
  • my stuff still hasnt come (cry) lol but i dont mind waiting still lol.
  • QUOTE (Hurley @ Jun 8 2008, 05:54 PM)
    my stuff still hasnt come (cry) lol but i dont mind waiting still lol.

That stinks, when did you order it?
  • i have a question.... does anybody know where i could get an ok go poster? im starting to go dorm room shopping, and decided that an ok go poster would look fabulous on my dorm wall laugh.gif any suggestions?
  • check ebay! that's where i've gotten the 2 that i have
  • I could never find posters on ebay, maybe I was just looking at all the wrong times though.

I have a couple posters that I "made". I went to Meyer and if you have a jump drive or something, you can put pictures on it from your computer and take it there and they have machines where you can upload your pictures and then they'll print them out like big photographs. There's all sorts of sizes. The bigger they are the more they cost. The Meyer I went to let me print them off but I had to sign something saying that Meyer isn't responsible for them, since the people could tell that I probably got a couple of them from the internet. And since I'm not printing out a bunch of proffesional posters and selling them, I figured it was ok since I was just planning on putting them in my room
  • I've been lucky enough to get several... only 2 different kinds though.
    One is newer, and it has something about 'Oh No' being released with the hit single AMW, etc. And it's white, and has a picture of the guys, the one where Andy is tugging on Tim's ear, and Damian has a hold of Andy's other arm... I think most of you know which I'm talking about.
    The other poster is older, with Duncan. I love them both smile.gif
  • I got mine also from ebay, a few months ago (the same Katie describes, the ear-thing tongue.gif )

http://search.stores.ebay.com/OK-Go-poster...Q2em118Q2el1248

I LOVE the 4th, 5th and 6th... have no money though sad.gif

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jun 16 2008, 02:06 AM)
    I got mine also from ebay, a few months ago (the same Katie describes, the ear-thing tongue.gif )

http://search.stores.ebay.com/OK-Go-poster...Q2em118Q2el1248

I LOVE the 4th, 5th and 6th... have no money though sad.gif

oh, sweet, I didn't see those before
  • I got mine from ebay too - I keep checking for the odd promotional posters or smaller promotional cards that they put up in record stores. I've got about 5 of them, as well as my larger sized poster (the ear thing again tongue.gif - funny how they're always advertised as rare, and yet we all have them!), in my room smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 9 2008, 02:15 AM)
    That stinks, when did you order it?

i orderd it on the 31st of march lol, nearly 3 months ago, i knew it would take a long time, i have contaacted milosh and he was very nice but hasnt replied to me recently. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Hurley @ Jun 22 2008, 12:47 PM)
    i orderd it on the 31st of march lol, nearly 3 months ago, i knew it would take a long time, i have contaacted milosh and he was very nice but hasnt replied to me recently. sad.gif

Oh that stinks sad.gif I wonder what's wrong, cuz I ordered a bunch of stuff only a couple weeks ago and got it like two days ago. Maybe they ran out of something that you orderd. ?
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 23 2008, 03:58 AM)
    Oh that stinks sad.gif I wonder what's wrong, cuz I ordered a bunch of stuff only a couple weeks ago and got it like two days ago. Maybe they ran out of something that you orderd. ?

hmm maybe, milosh told me when he did reply to me that the hoodie i orderd might be out in my size. what did you order? if you dont mind me asking.

i orderd
    Brown Zip Hoodie - Eden Pattern Logo
    OK Go Brown EP #1
    OK Go Pink EP #2
    Oh No Album Limited with DVD
    OK Go Self Titled CD
    Brown Oh No Logo Tanks
  • I ordered the Eden pattern hoodie too, in a small, and I noticed a couple weeks after I ordered it, that size wasn't an option. My mom got the money refunded... without telling me I might add... so I just assumed that was why. I really hope they get more smalls in!!