In this Discussion

OK Go Store

124»

Comments

• Does anyone know if the black zoom hoodie is the same brand as the eden(APX)?
  • Is girls sizes smaller than youth? I have no idea what size to get. I'm like 5'5 and skinny/lanky and I want a good fit. It's my first time buying stuff from the store (due to lack of funds) and I want to get the new bundle. Any suggestions?
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 5 2008, 11:41 PM)
    Is girls sizes smaller than youth? I have no idea what size to get. I'm like 5'5 and skinny/lanky and I want a good fit. It's my first time buying stuff from the store (due to lack of funds) and I want to get the new bundle. Any suggestions?

Correct me if I'm wrong (anyone), but I thought "girls" sizes meant they were shaped for a girl (meaning to compensate for breasts and hips?). If you are getting a youth-sized shirt, it's a regular tee (but smaller than adult-sized), whereas if it was girl-sized it is technically sized similarly, but shaped to accommodate.

I don't know your "shape," but I too am 5'5 and 115 lbs. I bought the blue, sleeveless hoodie in a girl's medium and it fits nicely, but a little shorter than I like (the hem is about waist-length). Had I not been cursed with boobies it would fit much better, I'm sure. smile.gif

Speaking of tees, did anyone check out the new designs? A little dizzying, but pretty nifty.

• haha thank you very much for the input.

I wonder if anyone would get seriously dizzy from looking at those shirts. yay!
  • I asked for one of them for Christmas biggrin.gif
  • For questions on orders do we still email store@okgo.net?
    I'm worried I'm not gonna get my order and no one has responded.
  • All the shirts I wanted to get don't come in the right sizes anymore. sad.gif (like any of the girl sizes or smalls)
    Did they ever come in the smaller sizes? and if so, does anyone have a guess how long it will take for the sizes to come back?
    I'm just wondering. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Dec 17 2008, 06:23 AM)
    All the shirts I wanted to get don't come in the right sizes anymore. sad.gif (like any of the girl sizes or smalls)
    Did they ever come in the smaller sizes? and if so, does anyone have a guess how long it will take for the sizes to come back?
    I'm just wondering. smile.gif

he he!
    someone got their okgo shirts!
    you got a buttload of stuff too, two shirts and the hoodie?
    lucky...